Cars you buy when an old geezer pays the 19th hole

Old people with generous pensions and summer residences drive old people cars that they drive from NY to Florida and back twice a year. Then they die. Their car hits the market.

What do Veeky Forums buy when old people with low mileage higher end old man cars, hit the market?

>OP doesn't know what a daimler is
Stay poor.

That's a Ford Mondeo, OP.

ES350's

It’s a. Xj not a. X type you retard

If i ever see your car i am going to steal those plates...Sorry

The X Type wasn't actually a Mondeo either, shared engines and some parts bin stuff but they are quite different

Did you forget what country this is?

Bought my Miata from the original owner who bought it brand new in 93, but he was still alive and well. He only used it to drive around town when it was nice out. I bought it with 10,382 original miles.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Is this better autist?

I can tell you're new

lol you posted my car.

yes, i bought it from a dad whose grandparents died and he didn’t want their car anymore.

here’s the car pre-stickers and license plate.

and also, i’ve got the other anime girl and some new stickers so ppl don’t think i’m old

>having ironic meme stickers
Fucking cringe, if I ever see you on the road I'm going to ram right into you. Faggot.

I like your stickers, user.

I'd rather look like I'm 90 years old than look like a faggot with those stickers.
Ruins the aesthetics and design of that car. I'd rather have scratches and paint chipping off than be forced to drive around with those god forsaken things.

Agreed, I can tell what kind of person is behind the wheel when I see their car covered in stickers or riced. The license plate is cool but the stickers make me cringe

You wont no balls

Now they think you're just autistic instead.

LIVING THE DREAM