pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJAksG6wIBA&t=241s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for best girl!

kill all tripfaggots

Genny is a hoe

Thanks for making a less autistic thread, op.

Sheepfu in the OP!

post smols you made yourself

post template

We finally got news on sacred coins
>Are used to temporarily bring back non event banners

Its not very good, but nobody else made it, so I had to.

Okay I hope that this is the right thread... even if not, Daily Cloud will make it right!

Just kidding, here it is.

Goodnight /feg/!

So the general consensus is that Echoes>Awakening>>>Fates right?

But would make bride Cordelia even scarier because of merges

Yes.

Doubt it, but at the very least it's more likely than IV rerolls or being able to buy 5 stars.

>Roy BEST sword
>Roy is above ike
fucking wew

delete this fucking cloud

Echoes>Conquest>Awakening>Revelations>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shitright

>roy best sword

also
>it's a /feg/ has 4 threads up episode

It's just sacred seals and upgrades for them

>cute mascot hactor
>roy best sword
>please loli
>palla wants used hard orbs

Unlikely. That completely removes the element of "you gotta roll now while this super good unit with Guidance is on banner!"

Classic /feg/ reading.

I'm already running into +7-10 ones every arena that isn't armors. The cancer is real when you get to 700 score matches.

>kind hate innes

Cloud is Ephraim confirmed.

Why? Because of phase "Marth Lyn kids"?

>awakening over fates
well depends as fates is three fucking games. CQ has better Gameplay and maps but the writing is fucking awfull and I heard birthright is just awakening 2.0 but never played it my self. Heard the writing was just boring but revelations is pure sin in all formats.

Based cloudman, revealing the correct thread.

>cute mascot hector
>reinhardt flier
>waifu tharja
>roy best sword
>spd faye

This is the scariest word cloud yet

I liked these things better.

>cute mascot hector

I still dont see what you guys like about echoes so much, it played like shit

>waifu Tharja
Sure

When do you think we'll get the CYL banner?
Today/Tomorrow (Depending on timezone) or when the other banners end?
Either way it's not too long until them

JUGDRAL
BANNER
WHEN

Brutally ravish this tsun.

Honestly? The main thing was that it was miles better than Fates in every single category. Even if you want to say Conquest was better, Conquest would've only beat it out in a single category (gameplay), with Echoes being better in every single other aspect.

It might have had some bad maps but it certainly did not play like shit /vp/spawn

>hp user trying to put emblem live
>slut man points
>cute mascot hector
What did cloud mean by this?

>babby's first tsundere
fuck off tyler

ROY BEST SWORD CONFIRMED
FUCK OFF IKE
FUCK OFF XANDER
FUCK OFF RYOMA

Is Hammer useful on anyone at all?
I already gave every Armored unit Pivot, but still have 7 Cherches taking up space in my barracks.

>GoT shitfest in an hour
>FE channel an hour after
Today is a good day

Where did his nipples go?

>post yfw cyl round 2 is announced

>tfw tana based
Why yes I do find my beloved wife to be based

The problem with Hammer is that it can't be useful on someone, it can only be useful against enemies. Since you can't guarantee what enemies you'll encounter most of the time, effective damage weapons are pretty useless to use, aside from Falchions obviously.

Hammer can theoretically be useful on anyone that has trouble killing Armors. However, there's two main problems for this:
>Armors aren't meta unless you're whale tier, at which point Hammer won't help anyway.
>There are only 2 Blue Armored units, and one of them is exclusively SI Fodder.

>RD Ike wins for free

Good idea? I bet my arena (you)s will skyrocket.

Why is she so perfect?

Thoughts on threaten spd on valter? On user on the wrong newthread said it worked but want more opinions. Only have one severa are there any other units that wanna make the opponents go slow? Or should I just sitck with a buff? Not using him in flier memes

Just pass out Atk+3 to people. Or do a 4* merge.

lol

>all the smash/casualfags won't vote because they already dropped the game
>Ike and Roy still win

wait, isn't the direct in roughly 3 hourrs?

Someday we might not have the problem where autists bump their threads for hours, or make them early or whatever, but until then, remember the report the autist-made threads.

Her support with Clive is fucking terrible

plumpy

>loses DC
>is it a good idea

literally ___ _____

>The main thing was that it was miles better than Fates in every single category.
Except gameplay and mechanics, which is pretty damn significant. Even Birthright/Revelations beats out Echoes, not just Conquest.

The music was also on-par.

How do we meme Thundercock and Julia into the top ranks

Not a good idea at all. But if you do it I'll have a good laugh.

>two shitstorms in the same day
I'm glad I don't have anything planned for the morning after

8You have to be a cuck to believe that

>Waaah happy couples can't flirt with each other!
So do you want to be labelled "buttmad virgin" or "lonely prude"?

What's Genny doing there with Celica's boyfriend?

How come? It's not like he's losing Gradivus, and with the cavalry meta he'll work a lot better than just having DC.

GoT ends later then nrmal because it's a long episode so it will be like an hour after

>gameplay
Gameplay is not just the raw mechanics. How the gameplay is presented (such as via the story) is very important. To go full food analogy, it's basically like a good spice or seasoning. Echoes has a really basic hamburger, but it goes all out with the spices to make it taste way better than it started out. Meanwhile, Conquest has a godlike steak... That's seasoned with rotten, fetid milk. Sure, you can technically scrape it off and eat it like that, but it doesn't really taste good at all.

So yes, I would argue that even in the gameplay department, Echoes > Fates.

Imagine what sex with Serika would be like. How literally hot it would be inside her red mage pussy. The warmth would undulate over your dick like gentle waves, and just marinating yourself in her insides without moving would bring you gradually closer to orgasm. You'd have to beg her not to move so you won't Ragnarok too quickly, and she'd give you a lewd smile and start thrusting against you anyway. She'd be able to tell when you're about to cum, and slide your dick out of her right as you're about to go over the edge. The sudden difference in temperature brought about by the cold air and her slimy hot juices glistening on your throbbing erection would leave you in agony. You'd give her a pleading look as she gently edges you using her gloved hands, maybe rubbing the glans with her fingers or letting you experience the feel of her thighs. The sexual frustration would almost drive you insane, and only once you've begged her would you be allowed to hug her tight and cum balls deep, soaking her squishy hot pussy with an unconscionable amount of semen as hard as you can.

It's not nu-FE even though it is.
Also shitposting.

+atk -res or +spd -def cecilia

+spd you you double nigger

>The music was also on-par.
this is the most wrong thing you have ever said in your whole 18-?? years of your life.

CQ music was forgetfull as fuck and Revelations had one/two good tracks. Past below and the flow version.
>youtube.com/watch?v=sJAksG6wIBA&t=241s
And end of wall is ok but Azura's vocals are meh as fuck

Every other track in echoes kicks that songs ass.

Who's got the most fucked up damage art? My vote goes for Laslow. This nigga's right leg is broken

for sexual

He won't lose Gradivus, but he won't be using Gradivus either. No Point in removing Distant Counter, the only reason to use Camus.

7 hours for my daily blue roll on the SS banner. Score so far 1 Tana, what are the predictions ?

Don't insult cucks like that. Some of them are decent folks. Even if their fetish literally makes 0 sense since it goes against every biological and mental compulsion that underlies literally every other fetish.

Please explain, in at least 200 words, with cite-able details, supporting your argument that Birthright and/or Revelations is a better game than Echoes.

I'm open to actual discourse on the subject, but you can't just blindly say shit like that and expect people to not turn around and call you retarded out of hand. So, support your argument or brand yourself a retard.

pft pffft

+Atk you double nigger

>Celica's boyfriend
That's not Alm though. That reminds me, one reviewer complained about Echoes because it didn't give her the opportunity to get Celica and Saber together. These are the types of people that Awakening attracted.

See this face?
This is the face of adorable.

I guess I forgot to mention I'm also running Cav memes, so he'll be buffed a lot.

she's as ugly as her mother

Feeding Ririna lots of chocolate and ice cream after Roy marries that dirty, smelly Sacaen savage instead of her!

Except "gameplay" does refer to the mechanics, maps, and such. It makes up part of the game, emphasis on the "part".

The art and voice direction, writing, music, overall presentation is good. I'm criticizing the gameplay of the game, not anything else.

Celica is everyone's girlfriend.

SPLOOSH

+SPD -DEF is her best IV i wish i could get it.

She can reach great speeds with Cav buffs and Darting Blow.

>Distant Def 3
>without Gradivus
wew

HELP

>200 orbs
>still no beach otouto

Fuck it, I still believe. It's not over 'til it's over!

Thundercock is already a popular thing in the subreddit for feh, based on all the complaining people here do about crossboarders.

+Spd/-Def is her best nature.

Christ, man.

I don't even into GoT but there's been a bunch of buttblasted people at my college for the last week. If we're looking at that again then I'll raise a hoy to that.

why has /feg/ been so dumb today?