2 cars vs 1

I can't decide what to do br/o/s--what would you do?

Focus RS weekender + possibly new Wrangler as daily, or Camaro ZL1 as single car?

Why not daily the RS? Because I work a corporate tech job and will not be driving into Silicon Beach in a Nitrous Blue RS. The car is an absolute riot in the canyons though, where I spend my weekends.

Camaro ZL1 is fast and comfortable, plus it looks badass picking a girl up for a date. Downside? Not as fun in the canyons (too big and heavy, I've driven both).

Other urls found in this thread:

ocregister.com/2017/11/16/census-142932-more-people-left-california-than-moved-here-in-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>im not driving to work in this car
dude im a controls engineer and i drive to the office in my 89 R32 GTR. no one gives a fuck what you drive as long as you show up

Don't compromise. Drive your dream to work every day. I've learned that personally. If its a MR-2 or a lambo. Drive it everday be proud and love it. That is what driving is about.

lmfao

>bra on a Mustang

my man what the FUCK are you doing

>Wrangler as daily
>RS as weekender

Serious question OP: do you have brain damage?

Wranglers are complete shit, ESPECIALLY as a DD. Even most honest Jeepfags will tell you that a Wrangler should be a toy for weekends, it is not something to be relied upon - EVER.

Not to mention modern FCA build quality is complete fucking garbage, you're tossing your money in the shitter buying one of those junk heaps. They're selling more and more every year, so their value is going to start dropping and they won't retain it the way they did 5 years ago.

Focus RS would probably be a decent commuter car, I would consider that a more viable daily. Of course it has shit tier Ford build quality, but not as bad as FCA.

Camaro is a car for niggers and swaggots, if you're seriously considering it there's really nothing I can say that would change your mind. Just know that you'd be far better served with a Mustang in every possible way.

It's probably automatic too
Fucking cali soyboy transplants

Drive what you want my dude. Don't let the opinions of internet autists dissuade you from what you want. Being a driving enthusiast is about driving, and if you don't like it then you aren't driving it. You can have fun in anything, but if you've got the coin to spend, get whatever makes you smile. My policy is, if I went back and showed it to myself as a 10 year old, would 10 year old me be psyched.

This.

I saw someone parked outside a Subway last week, they had put a 5.0 badge on their Ecoboost. I wanted to take a picture but I was with coworkers/my boss and I can't show my powerlevel in front of them.

If you think the RS outperforms the ZL1 you're brain damaged

Get a GTI as a fun yet presentable DD and something used, maybe a C6 for a weekend car.
That's what I would do.
Out of the two options given, I would go with the Camaro, but I'm totally biased.

>muh dagumi enthusiast dessuuuuuu

Enjoy rubbing off that clear coat, you mong.

>cali
>Texas plate

You think a Wrangler is more acceptable at a tech job than a Focus? What are you smoking?

Are you as retarded as the person in your pic?
ocregister.com/2017/11/16/census-142932-more-people-left-california-than-moved-here-in-2016/

>Texan on full damage control

I've always thought the best thing to do is to have a crazy weekend car and a basic daily. If you're going to miss the focus if you take the zl1 for a fun run then just stick with the dual car option

The Focus RS is best as an only car and the Camaro ZL1 is best as a second car. The Wrangler is only good if you do offroading.

>The shitbox with a turbo is a better daily than the car that shares its chassis and suspension with luxury cars

>Not to mention modern FCA build quality is complete fucking garbage
Yes because Chrysler wasn't already bottom barrel tier under Daimler.

>Why not daily the RS? Because I work a corporate tech job and will not be driving into Silicon Beach in a Nitrous Blue RS

why not get an RS that's not bright fucking blue? I like the color, but if you're worried about that sort of petty shit get a black or grey one

>The two door supercharged V8 car is a better daily than the four door four cylinder hatchback with AWD

>can't drive this car because it's blue

What the FUCK LOL.

Is this what big city people are like in 2018?

lmao shutup texas

Yes because that's what 4 cylinder shit boxes are best at you baiting mongoloid

The interior of the Focus is ass

The 2.3 turbo has not been very reliable

I live in MN so the RS seems like more fun. My 2ยข

Buy the RS only. The RS looks good, rides well and is obviously your favourite of the three.

You must be retarded though, most people won't judge you for the car you drive and those who do are going to pick at all sorts of things.

For example: "the Camaro/Wrangler is an American car and thus is unreliable, huge and tasteless, only a fool would drive something like that" or "ugh that focus is soooo boyracer" or "ugh a Jeep, I bet he doesn't even go off road" or "not buying a European car? Where does he think he is Burger King".

If it really matters to you, use the money that you would have bought the Jeep with to get a "more respectable" paint job. Personally I think blue is fine.

you think thats some sort of defense for chrysler?

the focus is harsh as fuck

obvious ford baby

gti/mazda 3 + cpo 997

RS3, M2, M3, M4 or kys

Corporate techs drive shit like a Focus RS. If you really care then compromise and get it in black to be a bit more subtle.
Then copy Matt Farahs one to get softer springs so it doesn't destroy your bum on shitty roads.

Your corporate tech job pays you too much if you are retarded enough AND wealthy enough to have this as your two options.

>not understanding cali transplants

My boss (who probably makes ~$200k) was embarrassed about going to lunch in his girlfriend's shitty Audi S5 because he didn't want to brag... you see where this is going.

Why a Wrangler? Yeah, I'd be the fag driving it in the city 90% of the time. But my ideal daily is something higher up but simultaneously not super long. That rules out most SUVs and leaves me with a bunch of crossover options and the Wrangler. Fuck crossovers. Plus the new 2018 is supposed to be legit.

Regarding Camaro vs. Mustang. I've driven the GT, GT350, SS 1LE, and ZL1. The Camaro's Alpha chassis shits on the Mustang in every way.

You're right, but I find saving it as a weekender makes it all the more special.

I never said an RS outperforms a ZL1, but on a tight, twisty backroad, it ABSOLUTELY will. In every other scenario? The ZL1 shits on it.

I've for sure considered the GTI as a daily. Would have to get the stick though, the auto was ass IMO.

Because a black Wrangler without bro bars and LED lights is more inconspicuous than a NITROUS BLUE RS.

Thank you for your reasonable opinion.

You're probably right about the Wrangler. Probably not about the RS and ZL1. RS is very harsh, and while practical, the ZL1 is more comfortable by a country mile. Only downside is that the gas mileage is horrendous.

I want the 2018 model because it has a front LSD. It only comes in Nitrous Blue or Race Red.

Those magnetic shocks are 10x more comfortable than the RS's suspension.

I practically wear a suit everyday. Imagine picking up a girl, also dressed in business attire, to go out on a nice date and you pick her up in a NITROUS BLUE FOCUS RS. You know how fucking juvenile that looks?

I am seriously considering a manual M2 in Long Beach Blue.

What would you choose?

get a truck(or anything that can tow), a trailer and a used cars that you will mods regardless of comfort and regulation
since you consider spending $70k on cars i assume that you can afford track days
Every car in your pic is a shitty daily driver.

>1 offroading and light utility vehicle and a rally/street/track car
Vs
>one car thats faster by a difference of a few seconds on a track and will try to kill you everytime you enter a corner

Idk seems like an easy choice to me

>I practically wear a suit everyday. Imagine picking up a girl, also dressed in business attire, to go out on a nice date and you pick her up in a NITROUS BLUE FOCUS RS. You know how fucking juvenile that looks?

get a black one

That looks like it restrictes a lot of air flow

Sooo..... I bought a 718 Cayman S as a single car. Guess y'all can stop arguing now.

All 3 choices are juvenile taste to be fair. Not saying it's bad taste, but painting a Camaro or Jeep black does not make it any more professional than a Ford Focus. They're all basically toy cars.

Have to agree. Though i'd say the focus (not in that colour) is the most sensible out them. Out of those cars would be the one I have.

Disregard that I suck cocks!