bnshistorian.imgur.com/

>Creating a new OP
pastebin.com/fKXTy7PE

>Previously on /bnsg/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Babbletr0n/status/875211557516361728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First?

Shoutout to my favorite Australian catfish and her feminine cuck.

second for i love gons

>vertically stretched
user you dont have to make the poor girl look any fatter

Fleeso #1

10 Tomatos vs 100 Brock Lesnars

Who'd win?

~

I know this isnt the popular opinion... communities like to find common enemies and such, I get that. Let me ask...

Why does this whole arv/tomato thing really matter? Is it just some drama to distract yourselves or is there really something relevant that's been lost here?

bnsg's main guild, truNEET, did a relatively good job at letting everyone have fair chances at getting into raids.

tomato joined and after brown nosing arv for awhile got placed in pretty much any raids she wanted, with both her main and her alt.

and the drama she started pretty much lead to ahoka, the 2nd in command of truneet, to leave and take most of the other good players with him.

so effectively her need for attention ruined the entire guild and bnsg's raid efforts

isn't ahoka raiding with arveene and tomato now though?

So two people ruined a whole clan.

And that clan is INCAPABLE of recovering the the horrible loss of, as you guys describe it, a "cuck" and a "land whale"?

That's all it took?

the clan pretty much relied on a few people carrying everyone so ya once those people left or become unstable it was a rather severe blow to the integrity of the clan.

didnt everyone get to raid on both alts and mains even before tomato came along?

Sounds like a shitty clan then, and it probably doesnt deserve the recognition it's been given.

you guys know this is only happening because everyone joined truneet instead of Friend right?

It doesn't work that way retard.

of course it does

the leader of friend may be shit at the game but he's not a neet which is automatically better than the shitheads leading truneet

>relying on /bnsg/ for raids

in a sense its just how Blade&soul is

compared to WoW, pve content in blade&soul is a joke which leads to a lot of people joining raids just to stand in one spot and hit the same few buttons over and over. you can literally get to top content clears just by having a few competent people on your team, the rest just need to hit buttons randomly and have gear enough to do damage. this doesnt really work in actual pve focused mmos like WoW where everyone needs to know roles.

if the competent players actually quit, some will likely rise to fill their roles, but then dumb button spammers will crawl into their old spots and the cycle will start anew. it happens in all clans

I'm in truneet but I'm a college educated full time employee.

Do I truly belong?

>he wasn't invited to the statics new raid
>he won't step foot inside VT
LMAO

LMFAO

i heard truNORMIE is accepting new members

>playing a game with shit servers and a shit game engine that locks you at 40 fps in raids

>tomato will do VT before him
sucks to be you user

tomato might die of high cholesterol before that so you know never

>arveene fills 24 slots with pugs
>one comments "why is that fat kfm only doing 40k dps with raven?"
>gets kicked

Better warn your new normie buddies what they're getting themselves into. Maybe it'll go as well as the raid ahoka, sym, and niyo joined lmao.

POST SCREENSHOTS

>Literally the most low-effort OP ever conceived

Bloody hell, and I have an entire library of scenery screencaps collecting dust specifically for this purpose. Poor time to step out, it appears.

2/6 for Ebindrake Lair (Normal), NA# 588 179.
This time with the correct lobby number, what a feature!

These lyns are kewl.

ahoka, niyo and sym are going to be raiding with arveene and tomato by the looks of it

if that happens its just because arveene wont let them leave tomato out lol

ahoka hates tomato but likes arveene obviously

Friend is the better clan

hope they had a nice time using up their spare field repairs for two weeks

is that why they're all in the same xiv clan too?

sounds like anons are just mad tomato is in the secret static club and they arent

>Obsessing over drama instead of working on the problem at hand
You people...

4/6 for Blackstone Central (Lair), NA# 588 179.

Come for the 'Stones, stay for the chests loaded with Gold! No one could turn down such a grand opportunity, could they?

Annnnd filled! Quick footwork as ever, user.

latching onto arv for a free pass into the secret static club doesnt really count

look at this

Nice pussy licking.

Soon.

Post your 12 man VT rosters.

This game stopped being fun. Logging in feels like an obligation.

I have a job, bills to pay etc... and this game is far too demanding on your freetime. You can farm something for 8-9 hours a day for weeks and not get what you want, and then everyone talks shit that you don't have it, and by the time you get it you need something else.

This game is a fucking time vampire. People really wonder why it's dying so fucking hard right now? And I'm done.

>uninstall.exe here I come

LOW

but she still plays with them and you got stuck with gulgeun to tank raven king

ouch

you're supposed to spent real money on this game.

jokes on you im in a normie guild

Alright long winded post coming up.

This has been going on much longer then anyone remembers. The 'static' Has always looked down on people most of the time. And anyone who latched onto the original static because just as mean spirited as them. Tomato even said they were 'laughing' at the thread freaking out over this? I wouldn't want someone who does that behind everyone's back because they whale the fuck out. That kind of mean spirited behavior just brings down the whole community. Its much better off that they left and everyone doesn't have to deal with their petty shit and warped minds anymore.
Now pick yourself back up, reorganize yourselves and get the job done. If you have to work a bit harder then so be it, better then not doing it at all and proving their 'point'.
Do NOT join their attempts of picking what remaining geared players still raid with /bnsg/. This is another attempt to destroy the community.
Stop pointing fingers at each other and realize who really broke this place apart with their selfishness.
That would be YOU Ahoka/Sym/Niyo/Netopi/Tomato

you guys sperging out over not getting carried anymore IS pretty funny. i dont blame her for laughing

reminder that Warp, gyro, ufiaw, and roanispe were the only good players to ever play on bnsg

>m-muh community!!
when are you gonna realize that a community built solely off the fact you all frequent the same chinese yodelling website isnt a solid community sotri

who cares if tomato is laughing

ill be laughing when everyone else outlives her fatass

laughing at the pussies that cry in the thread with cheap insults cause they can't do bt mechanics 30 weeks in

bow to your god retards

extra privada

but everyone who wasnt a shitposter got invited to the new raid :/

laughing at fatties in the thread who think game mechanics are more important than their bodies and dieing prematurely due to obesity

tomato is really a tomato

red and circular

Yeah. That wasn't me. Leave me out of this. Thanks.

why did tomato choose the name tomato if she clearly doesnt even eat fruit

really makes my almonds activate

>caring about other people when you cant even stun a mob
>insulting obesity when 90% of /bnsg/ worships obese characters
nice double standards dood

>shit i was too obvious
>better reply to the namedrop

how new are you?

>tfw bnsg is now struggling to make a bt raid meanwhile im comfy clearing vt and playing other games during the rest of the week

obese characters are a meme

wait did you think people actually liked fatties?

>tfw bnsg thinks they can scrape together a raid
>waiting for their faces when they see their friends in black tower with arveene next reset

If any one-faced cool kids want to play XIV with me, let me know.

hi hello who are you

courante

nvm

nvm

if you guys are that desperate to shit on my appearance could you at least get some content that isn't 4 years old?

nvm

you better watch yourselves or the next time it rains I'll be talking about how your bodies are in the bins.

nvm

You clearly like the attention if you keep replying. You have no need to defend your self here. You could ignore this thread and be completely fine in your private discords.

post some then

@187453615
im not na but can't you get a hint that you're not wanted here? just stop and fuck off

you guys managed to find all these old pictures of me, why don't you find something new :(
did kyoppi not save those ones?

bet you got fatter lmao

Much like Batman, she chose to become that which she fears the most. You've misunderstood her intentions this whole time. She's merely been grooming Arveene into her "faithful" sidekick, "Pussywhipped Bitchboy".

Come relax on Mateus on xiv! It's fun, it's rp, and there are a lot of super cute people on it.

>ignores legimitate question
>Continues to reply to shitposts

Arv check your bitch

is this your defense now?

"stop posting these old fat pictures of me, im totally different now"

bet youre just as fat or worse

nvm

we need to summon the /gw2g/ bot here

Tomato? More like burger lmao

Tomato? More like Iwilleatarveenafterwemate-o.

Like a fucking praying mantis or some shit.

i hope all her twitter followers know what she actually looks like behind that pillow

is it considered catfishing to use a picture that disguises your body so much?

heres poor jon replying to her, probably assuming that she wasnt a whale

twitter.com/Babbletr0n/status/875211557516361728

my twitter is mostly for real life friends so yes i'm pretty sure they know what i look like

>real life friends
Something I'll never know.

>real life friends
>using your ingame name as your name
>exclusively talking about the game in your bio and banner pic

why u lieing tho