revologycars.com/car/1967-shelby-gt500/
youtube.com/watch?v=cJroh6EhikU
cjponyparts.com/resources/mustang-bullitt-details-specs
topspeed.com/cars/tvr/2018-tvr-griffith-ar172290.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xJzbOJQjhcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mitsubishi i-MiEV
It's a glorified golf cart

What are you on about. That shelby looks so fucking hot if only it was real.

Smart/Chrysler cars

that actually looks awesome but would probably make a terrible daily driver

No it doesn't

Bathtubs don't look awesome

new NSX

Smarts are pretty popular in yuropistan although other brands have similar sized cars for less money

It looks bad

More shower pics. What’s the “downstairs” situation?

Isnt that Equus Bass 770 ?

>shelby

That's the dumbest partsbin mix in history

If I had the money this would probably be the only muscle car I'd genuinely want. If it had an LS or something I'd be sold right away.

leave this board

god, my dick gets hard just looking at all that side visibility.

New GTR500

What is that anyways?

Only a faggot says shit related to "muh dick".

>triggered at the mere evocation of "muh dik"

equus bass

What do you mean

Look how good it looks

Chrysler moves a lot of cars despite their relative low volume. The 300 has maintained its popularity since its rebirth and the T&C/Pacifica are very successful in sales.

They just don't look as good compared to other brands because they aren't a volume mover. That would be Dodge.

>moves alot of cars
>low volume

it looks like a hodgepodge of modern bits on an old car. that roofline clashes with everything they've put on etc

It looks sexy, the roofline is great, and stay mad in your Honda cuckbox.

Holy shit that looks awesome!

It looks like a damn 67 Mustang in a game like GTA where they didn't want the liscense the damn thing so they just made some changes and slapped a different name on it and went 'Voila, New car!' then slapped a stupid price tag on it and marketed to Saudi Oil Barrons, but they would probably rather get the real thing or another Veryron for the fleet of them they have.

the only thing that's actually different is the shape of the front intake

Holy shit fucking gorgeous. That looks way too thin and sleek to pass modern safety regs tho.

>pay 300k for a FAKE shelby fastback for oil babies

OR

>pay 219k for an actual modern GT500 with supercharged 5.0 coyote and all the modern goodies.
Why does the fucking bass get any attention?
heres sauce btw:motorauthority.com/news/1087175_equus-bass-770-muscle-car-chimera

revologycars.com/car/1967-shelby-gt500/

>paying $200k+ for an engine swap

yea you go ahead and find me a clean GT500 for less than 350k with 600+ hp that won't kill you instantly or get you maimed by boomers.

>literally paying $200K+ for a repro restomod with a junk motor from the current year

I saw a group full of grey haired white people in one of them with the top down in traffic.
That was the only one

I honestly thought these were fake, or just some concept car, but I saw one today.
It blew my fucking mind.

Local elementary school vice principal drives one of these.
I see it a few times a week

Would do if I had the cash. Sadly, I don't. Thanks for the info; didn't think there was anything new to learn on Veeky Forums.

Any Ford lmao
Only mongoloids buy Fords

hard sell when RR e

I want this V12 in an old Cressida or Crown wagon

>junk motor from the current year
youtube.com/watch?v=cJroh6EhikU
MMR coyote mustang with stock crank and heads is fastest modular on earth with a time of 5.80 @256 MPH on the 1/4 mile.

cjponyparts.com/resources/mustang-bullitt-details-specs
2018 Bullit edition of the Mustang GT set to deliver 475hp N/A.

topspeed.com/cars/tvr/2018-tvr-griffith-ar172290.html
2018 TVR Griffith with fords 5.0 Coyote has 500hp N/A

Not to mention I can go to a fucking scrapyard and pull a coyote out of an f-150 and bolt it up to damn near anything for a free MINIMUM of 350 rwhp.

like the: youtube.com/watch?v=xJzbOJQjhcI RS-R Scion FRS with nearly triple the original horsepower while retaining the handling its known for, having the potential for way WAY more horsepower if turned to Forced Induction.

lmao nice lincoln