/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Smuggling Soon Edition

>Last Thread
>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.40
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008752188

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60255/New-in-GTA-Online-The-Ocelot-Ardent-Plus-Bunker-and-Vehicle-Discountss-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.40
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008752188

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60255/New-in-GTA-Online-The-Ocelot-Ardent-Plus-Bunker-and-Vehicle-Discounts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPY_LZzGpfk
vocaroo.com/i/s0pixgQtmymP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

buy shark cards goy

at this point you should post a link to stealth money in OP

second for me and my wifes BB-63

About a month or two after the PC release. which was mid 2015 I think.
I'm mostly interested in a (legit) way to make money.

I love cheesing Pacific! So much so that questionably enough, I made a How To about it

youtube.com/watch?v=QPY_LZzGpfk

Third
Your mum gay

BASEDVIVA LIKES HORSE COCK

>one more retard decides to share the cheese strat on youtube
>rockstar patches it again
Me and the glitchers are left having to find new glitch methods again
>"i love glitching pac standard"
Ye fuck off cunt. You don't know the work that goes into this and then you help get it patched.

Yes, the reason it'll be patched is because a dude who gets tens of views

Good lord man, enunciate when you talk. It's like listening to someone talk through a pillow.

he's getting his head buried into one while tyrone plows away at him with the bbc. didn't you hear? he's from that place in the states with all the faggot artists.

>"hey guys"
>lip smacking
>"based viva here"
>blubber jiggles
>"nn tuday"
>lip smacking
>"wrgunna lern"
>monkey sounds in the distance
>"howda chees"
>personal info unearthed again
>"pisfisific standurd"
>lip smacking

>sluuuuuurp
>*snifff*
>hello kids hehe
>today *snuuuuurp* we'll be playing heists teehee
>*sniff* *sluuuuuuuurrrpph*
>now take off your clothes kiddies, daddy wants to cheese you
Holy shit I am glad I never joined the discord. Why is your fucking mouth so wet? Did you just get done sucking cock?

What a fucking faggot. You even explain the strat to spawn the heli wrong. No wonder you waste so much time trying to spawn it. You realise you can just drive around the police station once while looking away from it while driving, it spawns in once you get to the front of the police station. It's way faster faggot.

Newfag here, why would I store my guns? Also is becoming CEO worth it? the Pastebin mentioned how but not if it's something you should bother doing.
Or is it just an invitation to get blown up in freeroam?

Because 90% of the guns you can buy are shit and do nothing aside from clog up the weapon wheel.

>I know there's already a few videos out there that show how to do it, but they butchered some areas
>proceeds to butcher the heli spawn strat
what a fucking moron

No the reason it will get patched is because you're one of the multiple retards who make videos about it. Every fucking retard who uploads these have the same argument not realising that the more people upload it, the easier it is for people to find and thus get patched.

>Also is becoming CEO worth it?
most definitely, user. it's probably the best way to make money solo and you can do it whenever (not counting when there are already 10 ceos/mcs active in a session, but then again you probably don't want to work there)

What was butchered about it?

Not him but your heli spawn is done very ineffectively. I see people do this all the time, they blindly follow what stupid youtubers told them about going to the stairs to spawn the heli. Instead you can drive to the police station, instead of stopping, continue driving around it once and the heli spawns in instantly.

I guess not many people know about this because I keep seeing everyone do it with this horrible stairs method.

Alright, If I become a CEO can I still do bodyguard work? Also I know VIP has a cooldown, does CEO mean I can go in and out without a cooldown?

VIP and CEO are essentially the same thing.
CEO is a direct upgrade to VIP.

Also just to add to this, you have a bit of a misunderstanding with the checkpoint system and the car saves. The checkpoints you get in the beginning don't matter, as long as not all 4 players get it. It doesn't have anything to do with the car saving or whether it works. As long as the first checkpoint is activated it's fine. You can even get it before saving the car, it changes nothing.

Regarding the car saves, every player has a total of 2 car saves per session. It also depends heavily on lagg when saving them. You can see if you've saved a car when walking out of your garage and checking if the car flashes/spawns in. If you walk out and it just sits there it most definitely hasn't saved. Like I said, it heavily depends on lagg and whether other players are close by.

Plains???

please do not insult basedviva

Based Languagez is back

where do you go to learn more indepth mechanics like this?

This fucking boat faggot
>not so great considering about 80% of the map is mountains with nothing on them.
>so why not mix things up by using an underrated form of transport?
So you want boats driving over the mountains? You still don't seem to understand that the fucking map wasn't designed for fucking boats.

I didn't mean for it to sound like the CPs and Car trick went hand in hand. Just meant it more as "Hit them so we don't respawn all the way back at the apartment"

Will Red Dead Redemption 2 be good? Even it's online? Will we get gunrunning wagons and conboys of banditos burning villages and shit or will rockstar fail miserably?

basedviva for crew leader tbqhf

Most of these are done within a close group of glitchers that have known each other for a long time. We do glitches and test these for fun, it's mostly all we do in this shit game. Glitching heists is mostly what I enjoy and I've tested muliple situations with laggers and load times.

'Heeey dude, nice party eh?'

this map wasn't designed for a lot of the stuff that it now has. offices, bunkers, businesses, even some apartments are just the result of some extra props and a few new interiors. why are you so adamant about not adding anything beyond the map we've been given? is it really so difficult to add a series of aircraft carriers and/or an OTEC plant as a persistent prop out in the distance? even if there aren't many methods of crossing the map in a boat, there are methods.

Mechs when?

Thread's over, move on faggot.

>why are you so adamant about not adding anything beyond the map we've been given?
Because you can't add fucking boats to a map that doesn't support it at all. Even adding outer islands won't fix it, you know why? Because everything happens fucking inland. The map is a terrible design and it ruined naval vehicles. Next time you and rockstar should worry more about map design than just adding random stuff because you think it might work.

Make me

Damn viva, you already back to 15mill.
You've been playing a lot the past weekend I see.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROCKSTAR GIVE ME MY MONEY BACKKKKK WHAT THE FUCK
I GRINDED FOR A MONTH STRAIGHT FOR THESE MILLIONS THIS IS FUCKING UNFAIR ROCKSTAR

Ye not a problem, I know a lot of people think the checkpoints have something to do with it. Another nice thing to know is that one person can both save a car and the heli in a single session, incase you didn't know.

is stealth money really safe

Oh, I'm well aware of that one

We just don't know. I had some of mine removed. Other people say they haven't had anything removed.

fight fight fight

>GTA's most functional ocean to date
>includes boats and semi-aquatic vehicles to navigate through it
>even features a fully-modeled seafloor and a couple of submarines just enable exploration
>Because you can't add fucking boats to a map that doesn't support it at all.
pic related

>Because everything happens fucking inland.
until rockstar makes something happen off coast? literally all they'd have to do is make it a large part of a major update and you'd eat it up like you're currently doing now with smuggler's run. you think you wouldn't see sessions full of people on the beach tomorrow if someone saw a jetpack out there? you can fix anything with incentive.

"might work" is an understatement, they are literally making more with each update. i doubt it'd impact sales if they focused on the sea a little more. in fact, if there were a checklist of things to do with this game, the sea would be on that checklist.

vocaroo.com/i/s0pixgQtmymP

Never Ever.

No, it's not the same as the buzzard. look closely, mongs.

How embarrassing...

but no ban?

Close Enough, to not give a fuck.

>literally the buzzard
>i-it's n-not the buzzard!

Buzzard is based on the Hughes OH-6, your picture is off the AH-6 Little Bird manufactured by Hughes Helicopters and simply one of the more modern models. Get fucked kid.

Why do we have to look? Can't you just tell us what's so unique about it? The Buzzard is probably as close as we're going to get anyway, autist.

If you use the menu yourself you are definitely looking at a ban.

what if i give myself money buy x80 bonds then tell rockstar that someone else gave it to me and ask for the excess money to be
removed?

It's the fucking same heli as the buzzard. He's a fucking moron.

Friend, they COULD do anything, but they aren't GOING to

Do people really play GTA:O with these atrocious loading times?

It's about as safe as TT.

lol, that's not how it works, but go ahead.
deadman walking

LET'S GET READY TO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUMBLE

Do you understand the concept of the map doesn't support actual navigation for boats? You can't go anywhere with boats. And unlike the Just Cause developers, rockstar doesn't add islands to their game in dlc so it won't ever happen.

i want to believe! i choose to believe!

Being a scumbag in freeroam doesn't have any loading times

By posting on /gtag/ while waiting for the game to load.

It's been awhile since I played gta5, and the first time back I chilled with a few random "girls" (they didn't speak in voice so I don't know if they are really girls...) it was fun

right, and you were the one person who expected them to introduce physical entrances for the bunkers? they don't have to add literal islands, they just have to add platforms like the aircraft carrier which they already have, some variations of the tug with more open space and maybe a few illegitimate oil rigs far in the distance. it's not like we're bound much by realism anyway.

Found two cheaters. the one had a motorcycle that accelerated to top speed instantly and didn't seem to throw him off when he crashed into me, the other had some sort of truck with the same speed, but also apparently max weight because everything he collided with flew across the fucking screen.

NO DOORS. IT HAS NO DOORS. THUS YOU CAN GET INTO AND OUT OF IT IN HALF THE TIME.

Did you see my post about what heli that is?
Your model is the exact same model as the one they used ingame, it's just the newer version of it.
It is the exact same as the current buzzard. Only difference is your doors. So in essence you want a modification option to remove doors on heli's.

Regardless, that is the exact same heli as the buzzard so stop arguing it isnt.

Cool, just report and move on

yeah, just the ability to have a variant with no doors that is just slightly faster and more agile would be great.

>they just have to add platforms like the aircraft carrier which they already have, some variations of the tug with more open space and maybe a few illegitimate oil rigs far in the distance.
I could see them doing that, but does that really necessitate a boat expansion or whatever? Just to go from the shore to an oil rig? Unless they are adding literal islands, boats would still be useless.

I have, that's why they vote-kicked me off that server

Also: what's the deal with the crate business? The pastebin tell me to always go for the 3 crates thing, but it gets so expensive, 3 crates for 18k vs 1 for 2k, is it just more expensive because of the time you save making two runs less?
Also: I guess I can only buy more than one if I manage to get an associate or two to help me which so far I couldn't find anyone. How about the selling missions? If I'm solo can I also only ever sell one?

I probably can't do vehicle missions with the CEO 60 car garage can I?
If not what's the fastest way to make a million bucks at level 80, and when does the sale end?

>but does that really necessitate a boat expansion or whatever? Just to go from the shore to an oil rig?
it's literally as simple as creating an excuse, like "they'll detect you in you try to approach from the air". you probably wouldn't like it but if it made you money you'd go. same thing with all this other shit.

>2017
>still doing crates
Why?
But to answer your questions, you should only buy the $2000 single crates, it gives you the most profit in the end but takes a little longer. You don't need associates to collect or deliver the crates just be competent and use your given time and resources properly.
But seriously, don't do crates, do I/E instead.
seriously, stop doing crates

>who is the PS4 inner circle?

Huh... Sounds pretty bad, good thing they'll probably never do it
me

But how do I make enough money for that.
Buy in for IE is to be a CEO and have a garage, that's about 2 mil right there

I/E is crates but vehicles right? I can't do that yet because I don't have the 2 mil for a garage. So I guess I'm stuck doing crates.

My game bugged hard after Pacific finale

The camera was stuck in position and I couldn't follow my character around. WASD worked fine and she could move here and there, but wheel would only rotate the minimap

Oh, and this looks sick as fuck

>Huh... Sounds pretty bad, good thing they'll probably never do it
how often does the world agree with you, user? how often have you said this about things only to have them exist in the game now?

bought a large crate warehouse months ago, even upgraded some things. thinking I would need it
It's never had a single crate in it
just want to sell it & also some unused garages

VIP missions, and heists if you can stomach it
Crates has a buy-in of its own and is way more painful and worse pay than I/E. Not worth it as a short term investment towards getting I/E access because there's no way to get your money back out of it once you have I/E.

Haven't had anything removed. I never bank my cash through the ATM or Website though.

You guys gonna do another one?

I'm up for another one, but it'd only be the two of us. The other dudes seem to be done for tonight

ah nevermind then. Will try to join one tomorrow then.

Sure thing, I'll be down for some after work

Ok nice

ITS FUCKING SHIT

YES YOU ARE

FUCK YOU ROCKSTAR I EVEN BOUGHT YOUR SHITTY SHARKCARDS WHY DO YOU CORRECT ME YOU FUCKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anything in particular for VIP work? What works well Solo?
Also: just to be clear, Solo crates I can only ever retrieve 1 solo but selling I can more because I just need to drive the truck?

never ever

good, get us away from GTA5 already

Headhunter is good if you own/steal a Buzzard
Sightseer is good if you own/steal any helicopter
LSIA Hostile Takeover is fast and easy but doesn't pay as much
There are a couple others like Haulage that are only available in populated public sessions that might be ok as well

Ideally, you would have not bought in to crates and just put that money towards I/E, but since you already have it you should do crates with VIP missions on the cooldowns. You can retrieve more than one crate at a time solo, but sometimes the missions are easy, and sometimes they're a real pain in the ass, having to make multiple trips as you collect and deliver two or three individual crates. For sanity's sake I'd just stick to one crate. The sell missions vary, sometimes there's a truck, or two trucks, or two planes, or a tugboat, I forget how that part works exactly, I haven't done crates in a long time. I think it depends on which sell mission you choose.