/mbgg/ - Mobage General #758

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

houkai3rd.gamewith.jp/article/show/56914
honkai-impact.wikia.com/wiki/Equipment/Stigmata
houkai3rd.gamewith.jp/article/show/56754
apps.qoo-app.com/app/5541
wiki.housamo.xyz/Gabriel
wiki.housamo.xyz/Harlot
wiki.housamo.xyz/Maria
wiki.housamo.xyz/Alice
wiki.housamo.xyz/Benten
wiki.housamo.xyz/Melusine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sord

gunz

Tenka general when?

cat gunz

clubbo

You think there's a way to check when I made the account?

There should be a days left message on the shop like all of them

Can't find it but I remembered that I started rolling accounts when the EO collab started, and then only got someone I was okay with a day after the collab started. Since the ticket won't be expiring today or tomorrow there's not a problem.

I could probably also run through some archived mbgg threads and track down my own posts.

Asking again in case anyone can give me some stigmata help.

Any suggestions on what to run with Cleo (T), Kepler (T,B) and a full set of Bathories/Atilas for my S Theresa?

Currently running Cleo/Bathory/Kepler but not sure about what to do now or if I should even bother changing it.

Any good english game coming out?

>English
You're fucked

What secondary skills do they have and/or how many can thingies do you have to optimize them? A lot of times I'll can make use of a sub-optimal stigma because its secondary skill is so good.

Unsure of what's good on these stigmas but both cleo and kepler B have +crit which takes my S Theresa's crit to like 55. It'd be a pretty nice 75 if I had lightning angel but I'm stuck with the fire cross instead.

The biggest wall when optimizing these stigmas is that I don't know what effects are good on who outside of the painfully obvious and that I cant read the runes when optimizing. Tried looking for a list with possible effects in Japanese or Chinese but found nothing.

houkai3rd.gamewith.jp/article/show/56914
Most of those should be self-explanatory. Some of the weirder ones I'm not sure about myself. The elemental damage, attack up, and shield damage up seem to be among the best in general. For specific characters I'm sure you can optimize even further.

Wow that list is going to be mega useful, thanks. Any particular suggestions for S Theresa?
She doesnt have an element like her other versions so all I can come up with is damage and more damage.

honkai-impact.wikia.com/wiki/Equipment/Stigmata
This has English translations of each stigma's primary effect, in case you needed that as well. Gamewith also has recommended sets of stigmata for each character, so take a look at those as well and see how much you can fill. A lot of times you can make some poverty substitutions, and like I said if you get a good enough secondary skill that can "substitute" for a good primary skill stigma. Here's S Theresa:
houkai3rd.gamewith.jp/article/show/56754
You can see the thought process that goes into these loadouts and work from there. For example, Cleopatra top increases damage against shield-broken enemies, so you should try to get a secondary skill of "shield damage up" to synergize with that. Also, the other two stigmata in that recommended set boost damage on combo. You could try for EP-boosting skills so that you can spam Theresa's skill that gives you high combos. stuff like that. And this is just for one set; if you're creative you could do a lot more, e.g. stacking +fire attack secondary effects and then using Shakespeare or something (which may or may not be advisable, I have no idea how much damage that would actually do).

I really need to finish my thoughts before I post, sorry about the double-posting.
I forgot to mention that each set on Gamewith is meant to go with a weapon, so take a look at weapon skills and passives and see if you can work around that for a stigmata set as well.

Elemental damage is just a little bit to attacks, not a big percentage boost. It's nice to have one on somewhere to combo through blocking enemies, but I don't think it's a big priority past that. But Theresa does attack fast, so I guess it would add up.

The element ones with percentages are resistance, not damage. I didn't realize that at first, so I thought those were better until I translated them.

Attack up ones are definitely good. I usually go for weapon/type boosts to match the character I'm putting them on, but I don't know if they've added one for crosses.

"Dementia/Dementia damage" according to google translate is crit. That would go good with the Keplers, especially if you get it on both and activate their crit+55% 2set skill.

I kinda like the HP/EP regen ones, too. But they don't give much, and they only work when enemies are around.

Also, those triangle things from exorcism lv10+ or so let you unlock the second extra effect slot, if it's still locked.

Maybe the nice TL user will translate that gamewith guide for everyone's use and abuse

Anmi knows where it's all at

If he wants to. But Google translating it is fine for the most part.

>Genderbend

This is a crime

Isn't Anmi a girl?

Also that guy who keeps drawing manly gunsluts is hilarious.

This is an AG luckshitter post don't read it.

>IRL friend gets the 4* Ren out of a single 300 gem roll so you get upset, ready to spite roll thousands away but get her on the first 300 roll
Just missing her Cheerleader uniform now and I will have all of her currently available 4*s. What a cutie.

AR-15 is an underrated gunfu

Yeah, and she'll be impressed enough that she'll be converting her style into manly men over the next few months
You can say goodbye to the current style

Just finished watching the latest episode of the anime. It's getting pretty bad. They only have 12 or 13 episodes to put forth a good story that makes people want to play the game, and they're wasting episodes on this crap. Honestly, it seems like the only people who could enjoy this are people who play the game and can spot all the references to it.

Got a skill drop. Unfortunately it's the mediocre knockback skill from the Bane event which I already have MLBed.

The thing I thought to actually share though is that the gold box visibly dropped from one of the two mobs the 50 Stam stage starts with.

Whether the summoned mobs can drop them I don't know, but you can visibly see the gold box drop if you're particularly interested in farming skills.

Oh neat, subs are out. About time.

Jokes on you I've always hated koreans. Them doing things I hate is nothing new.

Dumb civilian

>Best I can do on last solo mission is 15/20 enemies

Well there goes that. Guess I'll just farm the earlier stages because the difficulty spike from 2 to 3 and from 3 to 4 is crazy.

The obvious best pick is that rescue fairy, especially in this case for M249 SAW farming. I think I saw good memes about 1 HG wiped out whole enemies using air raid fairy last event, but it's not as useful for boss battle. Maybe that sniper fairy is way more useful, I don't know.

I know you guys like to play your waifu collector games, but i want to know if anyone has any good idle games?

>idle
>on a phone
literally why. just stare at a clock ticking down or watch youtube

Just buy a fidget spinner like every other autist. Bet those have more gameplay than those shitty apps that only exist to burn your battery for absolutely nothing.

It's niche-shit meant to cater to fans.
...after they were all scared away with 2nd anniversary bullshit.

But, I'm enjoying it since I'm one of those fans, so mundane stuff like this episode is fine for me. I do get annoyed with the poor quality of nearly every bath scene and the excessive use of stills during important moments like in the idolshit episode.

It's a likely low budget show by a not highly reputable studio, so I expected the low quality.

Sniper fairy seems like a boss killer.
Air raid fairy is pretty good at mob killing.
Bombard fairy is awful but has very good passive stat bonuses.
Rescue fairy is a must when grinding drops.
Illumination fairy trivializes night battles and lets you bring your strongest squads to fore, without needing to rely on HGs.
If Airborne fairy works the way that I think it does it would have made the Deep Dive rescue missions a fucking joke.

TB2

What happened to /padg/?

he said good

That is correct.

apps.qoo-app.com/app/5541

What's this?

looks like Caravan Stories

I'm in the same position here. Its a really low budget show that would only ever appeal to people that played the game and are familiar with the story but I happen to be one of those people.

Its the very first foreign game I ever played after it was advertised here in /mbgg/ and I've been around here since it was released so even if I quit long ago due to colopl going to the shitter, I still care about the characters and am enjoying the anime tons and is the show I look forward the most every week and have like 3x more BGHS screenshots than I do for any other show.

The budget might be really shitty, there might be absolutely zero effort in trying to bring in new players but there's so much attention to little details in the story that it ends up being great. They didn't waste half the airing time in introductions, they didn't waste the entire season trying to adapt something everyone already knows and read but instead they went for an anime original story that fits perfectly with the game story and just feels so right. Everything about how the characters are portrayed in the anime just feels so right and is super satisfying to have a completely new story of something you like animated complete with a super cute anime-original character that was added as a tie-in for the game.

I wonder if I can actually play it without registering the beta, then again I'm still not sure I'm going to try it since it's supposed to MMORPG instead of a normal mobage.

>Its the very first foreign game I ever played after it was advertised here in /mbgg/ and I've been around here since it was released so even if I quit long ago due to colopl going to the shitter
Are you me?

Yes, I am you and you are me.

>tfw found out some people actually bother to get 999k points on Shironeko Tower event

>tfw too intelligent to discuss mobage here

kek

Looks like you're also too intelligent to spell correctly

Then maybe you should go dicuss mobage on reddit.

Did 2ch make lewd edits of this card or any of the '17 swimsuits?

Anyone playing Housamo here?

Pretty sure you're the only one obsessed with furry dicks around here

This place is reddit extension.

lv 500 acnologia is too strong. What is his weakness?

>not being able to find cute girls even in the midst of homos
>not playing housamo solely to make a waifu harem and still do better than all the fags using the homos on their team
I pity the man who cannot appreciate such refined things in life.
wiki.housamo.xyz/Gabriel
wiki.housamo.xyz/Harlot
wiki.housamo.xyz/Maria
wiki.housamo.xyz/Alice
wiki.housamo.xyz/Benten
wiki.housamo.xyz/Melusine

But why bother playing something filled with furries and homos when there's a million better things out there? Its just wasting effort.

How many character will appear on Miku collab?
Will they become powercreep?

Because the effort is what makes it worth it, user. A cute girl is nothing if you don't have to put in the hard work to get her. The girls in housamo are made more special purely because their the outliers, rather than being the majority.
If all you have is cute girls, you get spoiled.
Also, I like the battle system in Housamo. It reminds me of Megaman Battle Network.

Sounds like you're just a masochist that hates himself and has a secret fetish for homoshit.

>masochist
The game throws stones at you like you're a fag in the middle east, user. It's not actually that hard to get a team of cute girls.

Nah all the masochists are playing Houkai and Chiho's game now.

>Chiho's game
Her merchandise sold last in C92 though

Ooooh, do we have the stats for that? Where are you getting this spicy insider information from?

Someone mentioned a while back, pray they see this post and deliver you what you want. Apparently Catch and Release sold last and Shion's merch sold out first which really make a lot of sense.

Stacking secondary elemental affect with Shakespear is not worth it at all, unless the character already uses an element.

I thought about translating all the stigmatas/weapons what not, but I think its more trouble then it's worth, especially when its easy to figure out for the most part. If someone wants to make a google doc list with all of them in a nice format like the ones for the 1-3* already there, I wouldn't mind translating them.

I guess I can list all the secondary affects in the pastebin later.

Did you roll for her birthday card, bro /mbgg/?

Yeah, full stigma translations is more trouble than its worth but translating the secondary effects and stuff in that article would be great so we have something to use when checking our stigmas or resetting for useful effects.

RERUN
E
R
U
N

Surprisingly no actual leak yet like FT collab.

>Rerun
>No gem resets

At least we get bakeko

I hope they tease something because I still want to roll one of the girls from FT and want to see the next set before committing to possibly my lowest appearing weapons as of late.

They're adding challenge quests and a new co-op difficulty at least.
Bakeko was given for New Years

>Stacking secondary elemental affect with Shakespear is not worth it at all, unless the character already uses an element.
Figured as much, I haven't played around with stigmata sets enough to theorycraft properly.

As for the TL stuff, I think you're right in that most of the effects are intelligible via Google Translate alone. The only one I wasn't sure about was "dementia", which with a bit of sleuthing can be deduced as crit anyway. Regardless of whether or not you do decide to TL anything, thanks for your efforts so far.

>Gunner's heal only heals for 150
Pure bullied freebie characters

Hello, is this the thread where I can discuss Project Tokyo Dolls?

Can someone please make a soccer spirits general!!!

You're as capable as any my friend

I don't think I was able to get anyone from the summer batch, no shinkis for me

The reveal is supposedly tomorrow so there is still 1 day to decide.

>Surprisingly no actual leak yet like FT collab.
datamine only mentioned two berserkers, archer and a CS, theCS is obviously Miku

>more zerkers
Those guys don't feel fun to play, attacks are too slow which makes running out of sp even worse

>Not berserker Miku with leek
Dropped.

Summer 2016 shinkis is out now.

Of course, that dress is very cute.

is she strong?

>Need 2 players for the secret route of lv 12 co-op
At least it isn't really necessary.

w-what's that hand button do? can y-you slap her?

Dragon Project is already out in Oceania. And some Sega subsidiary publishes instead of their own colopl us hq.

Dunno, I haven't been playing much lately, but she seems decent.
Those are headpats

are there any recipes for crafting a tactical fairy? or do I just blow my load every day hoping I'll get one eventually

w-why are you s-stuttering like a f-f-faggot? b-baka...

10 stacks for a successful retweet campaign, and 5 stacks for hitting the 1000+ lost island event clear goal. Not sure if new IDs get these.

>tfw the name Dragon Project reminded me of Dragon Heroes so now I'm reinstalling that kusoge to fuck around in it for a bit
Good shmup mobage when? The closet I've played to a competent one was Mahou Otome and that's still got issues even if I like it.

>recipies
>For lsc