/fng/ - Fortnite General

>What is Fortnite?
It's a 4 player co-op basebuilder/tower defense with lot's of loot and various hero classes.

>Do I have to buy it?
At the moment yes, currently there are various founders packs for sale, starting at $40. It will go F2P next year.

>If I was in alpha do I have to buy?
If you spent money equal to the price of a founders pack during the alpha you will receive the corresponding founders pack for free plus. If you did not you will get a discount on one.

>Where do I buy it?
fortnite.com

>/fng/ discord
discord.gg/uXZHAyG

>/fng/ loot table (ongoing project, help is appreciated)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wrfh3l2kOfXi-TxDcSaXDrShaZzMSVd4iZeGk8mraBg/edit?usp=sharing

>FortNite crafting weapon costs for first tier weapons, traps.
pastebin.com/FLBZVc3f

>Some useful information
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iWt-LgADVmRdQnS9OomDFqjqXQT7wyyPA1unctnaPHM/htmlview?sle=true#

>Posting for EFFICIENCY AND KNOWLEDGE.
pastebin.com/iYcuwjr9
Previous thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/6rQZz
webmshare.com/vgeQ0
stormshield.one
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw Penny and Kyle will never be your parents and teach you how to Construct

Id like Kyle to be my daddy

Id like Penny to be my mommy

Have you guys seen this 250 lama opening? For a big part of the game it sure is shit.

bear daddy kyle

>mini llama
moshi moshi baito desu

Its the only one you can actully farm.

mini llamas are for exp honestly

>0 Gold in 250 Minis
Wow.
The actual Llama drops aren't that fuck-awful, but they're certainly not amazing.

I'm fairly convinced that mini llamas don't go gold

No, they definitely do. I recall a gold from Alpha that was mini in nature. The chance is so piss-low and the drops so mediocre that it might as well not exist, however.

Is there an asian server?

Reposting for funsies
webmshare.com/6rQZz

>from Alpha
there's been like 1000 recorded mini llamas since EA started and there hasn't been a single gold, so I'm pretty sure they either no longer go gold or you've remembered incorrectly

whoops

Its stupid storm shields have limits

Eh the limit is rather high.

No. And it's not worth buying. Wait for f2p or when they stop jewing people

>Get this game
>Ray gives me a hard-on and I don't know why
>Its my 3D waifu
10/10 game

>seebot not giving you a hard on when hes getting hurt
Fag.

M Y E Y E
Y
E
Y
E

bump

That place looks comfy

stop, my dick

I am seeing

Quiet please, I am seei-MY PRECIOUS EYE

Nude mods when

When this game gets popular.

I want it NOW

>working on nude mods
>literally no reason to go through the effort of making it widely available
Convince me you deserve to see Kyle in all his splendor.

Kyle is so handsome, the way his chest is slightly visible and when you look at it, it makes you feel safe. He will protect you with his base and you know you will be just fine. The way he smiles, it just melts my heart. It has a small sense of smugness because he knows his fort will not come down, but also very warm and genuine. His tattoos tell you how dedicated he is to building and constructing, its his whole life and he will never half ass anything. His beard looks like it will tickle you as he kisses you, its very voluminous which means he is high in testosterone. His eyes are so perfect, so sharp and clear. His jeans are very tight, so you know he is clearly packing very well in there, he is taking FULL advantage of the room his jeans gave him. Now look at his shoes, he is wearing heavy duty boots because he is not here to play. He isn't wearing some ninja pajama slippers he is wearing very protective boots because he prepares.

Now lets get to his BASE, it cost 100 energy, pretty much ALL his stamina just to plant down. Everyone else is carrying some tiny baby shurikes, some grenades or a little pokeball to summon a loot llama, but he is carrying a really fucking heavy machine that makes him completely tired when he sets it up. He doesn't have to do that but he does, just for his team. Very supportive.
Also his hair is cute I want to brush my hands in it.

Cue X-files
webmshare.com/vgeQ0

That's actually a really nice explot.

I like using that circular pool for dumping mats for my constructor when i play outlander

Post the event heroes

EyesWideApart.tiff

That thicc and brown girl is smoking.

>no reskinned headhunter

Now you've done it

Done what?

The guy could be a headhunter

from left to right:
Kinetic guardian reskin
Trailblazer reskin
"""special""" forces reskin
skirmisher reskin

that'd be just from comparing the skins to the other classes, taken that they're all legendaries

something about hawk's face is really fucked up but I'm not sure what

it looks like his face is extending out of his skull

yeah i dont really want any of these, i think the stonewood is the one that offers the mythic hero? the hydralic weapons look like ass

How dissapointing will be the 16 pages patch notes?

Hu special forces reskin would mean hes supposed to be a black female.

>we are announcing a new exciting new llama for you to buy from us.

>3 atlas mission
>I'm level 23 in a 40 mission but my weapons are beastmode so I do fine if I keep my head down
>Build a slantstack pit around one surrounded by bumpers
>See the other guys have built short pyramids around the other ones
>"Hey guys, can you flip those stairs around? Or at least use halfwalls around them and inside them?"
>"STFU noob you're the lowest here you don't know shit, and your build is retarded btw"
>Shrug as we activate
>Husks break through the single row of low walls around the pyramids, run through the spikes, and sprint all over the pyramids
>Laughing my ass because they look like swarmed anthills
>Both Atlas pyramids go down as I take RPG potshots at the huge stunned groups of husks under my walls and defend mine easily
>"So uh, what there happened guys?"
>They all mash esc to get out of the room as fast as possible without saying anything
My exact face

I'd bet a super hero llama that never happened.

20 vbuck reward for cat 4 storm. Yeah not worth my time.

>Get a wild hair up my ass and blow all my saved vbucks on a 8 llama pack
>Get THREE Gold
>THEY ALL GIVE ME LEAD SURVIVORS
YOU PIECE OF GET AIDS

Look on the bright side, they all go in different squads.

>Consecutive gold llamas
Yeah I'll take things that never happened for 1000 vindershekels

>join a VP7 SSD
>it's an outlander Jess with t2 wood walls around amplifiers and no traps

>uses all his Jew-bux on shit
>gets shit
>"gerr I'm mad I didn't listen"

So which type is going to be better for which weapons?

Why are Jess outlanders specifically the most cancerous fucking shitbags imaginable?

Look at Jesse's face, it attracts those kind of people.

Hey, have you guys seen this glorious fucking website someone built?
stormshield.one

Shows the Timed Mission Rewards for all areas, the Special Daily llama history, when non-timed missions should be changing, and how much of each timed reward has been seen so far. Goddamn.

not bad, now I don't have to start the game to be on the lookout for v-bucks

Stonewood
Expire in 3 hours, 20 minutes

Plankerton
Expire in 3 hours, 20 minutes

Canny Valley
Expire in 2 hours, 49 minutes

Twine Peaks
Expire in 5 hours, 38 minutes

wtf epic

>plank
>40 Hero: Rare Power BASE Knox (x1)
Neat

anyone got spare resources?

>tfw your head will never be between Hype's thighs

why live lads

I want her to leg lock my head!

I hope for some more Kyle/Spiderman edits in the future

Why don't the increase the resources you get from destroying things? I think that if they did that it would cut down on some of the match time and makes the game what its meant to be. A building forts game.

because they hate us

They should just halve the cost of traps

Oh shit is update today? They said the patch notes are coming soon. Will this game finally be better?

Update is tomorrow, they said they'd be releasing the patch notes a day prior (today) but we don't know when they are releasing them.

Ah well, at least I can be disapointed 1 day sooner.

We're all anxiously awaiting the release of the patch notes right now. It's supposedly 13 pages long of changes.

I really hope they pump the brakes even a little bit on the jewing, bros, I'm getting sick of seeing promising games fucking die because of this shit

Me too. It's just like the other user said, the gameplay in this is really fun, but I just log in to see if its a hero llama yet.

I heard epic said they were not going to change the lama system. And based on how this game was built it seemed like it was built with the purpose of lamas in mind.
So that part of the game is going to stay. forever However, that doesn't mean they will not other ways to obtain lamas. Like through events, kinda how this event is going now. We will have to see.

That's fine. I just want a way to farm llamas that isn't "lol wait for your next daily/vbux mission". I'd LIKE them to add single-use legendary/epic transform schematics as not-insanely-rare timed mission rewards, too, but honestly I'd be pretty happy with just the first thing.

special loot that progresses you has to be time gated at some point

>he shoots the barrel close to the traps
pls fuck off

>manage to kill propane dudes without tipping off the tank
>some asshole somehow shoots the tank as it's on the ground

I built this. Work in progress. Feature requests welome

bump

fix*

10/10

best meme ive seen out of this general

that's fucking great

don't die now, we've got many memes left to enjoy

not to mention patch notes soon™

>Camper area still intact
BASEd bubblegum bro

>tfw wanted to preserve that but the first defense we did some husks jumped behind the camper and smashed it

Which Soldier is better, Legendary Ramirez or Legendary Headhunter?

Headhunter

Is Lingering Pain that good?

That and make it rain

Still no patch notes

>dev posted on fortnite reddit 3 hours ago about posting patchnotes
>still nothing

I see epic found another "game breaking" game mechanic to where they needed everyone on deck for.