So guys what you think I bought a fiesta ST

So guys what you think I bought a fiesta ST

It's a hatchback. Not trying to hate but thats all I see when i see a Fiesta or a Focus. You bought a hatchback with a perky engine. Cool, just not my thing.

Now find some chicks and have some fun user. enjoy!

Put a bigger turbo in and get a ecu flash and have some fun user!

get mountune bits and some non 1552 wheels

That’s my plan

i love mine OP.
if you plan to tune it I definitely recommend stratified.

I think you should've got a Focus.

You should’ve got a focus desu

Welcome to the club. When you replace the tyres, ditch the Bridgestones and get a set of Goodyear Eagle F1s. I have F1 3s on mine and it's improved the ride massively without sacrificing any grip or road feel.

I drove the Focus ST and Fiesta ST at a Ford driving event (small autocross course) and a normal dealer test drive (without salesperson in car). I found the Fiesta to be way more fun. The Focus is larger but somehow feels cramped inside and is more difficult to see out of. The Focus felt like a serious piece of machinery that I had to be careful with. I felt more comfortable and in control of the Fiesta and ended up having more fun. It's a nice, tossable, little toy of a car.

I drove a modded Mk4 1.8T for years before losing interest in "hot" FWD economy cars. The Fiesta renewed my love for the hot hatch. The Focus was more like, "why would I choose this over a WRX, which I'm not interested in anyway?".

Anyway, congrats OP, have fun. I'm a lil jealous

Mine is coming in early-mid April, nice buy OP

I think its a great all round compact economical vehicle that has very good price to quality/power ratio. I dont know if you can find a better dd hot hatch. That being said - id buy one

Def not in America. I'd be tempted with a RS Clio if they weren't autotragic only, the Peugeots look good but I'm sure they'll end with Peugeot reliability. The new Swift Sport is a worthy contender, even though it's down on power it's a lot lighter than the Fiesta. Don't know how I feel about the turbo engine because the old 1.6 NA was a singer.

I just got mine today.

>american in america
>doesnt buy a sweet ass corvette

Just make sure you know how to drive it and do some basic mods, listen to the others about the tires, tuning, etc. otherwise you’ll be the infamous Fiesta ST I see every night on my way home from work that tries to race me and I leave him in the dust, angry, every time. Keep in mind I drive a 2013 VW Beetle 2.5L

Literally the most soyed car in existance

At least you didn't get the sedan Fiesta, holy fuck those are bad. Aunt had one as a rental car, it'd be allright if it wasn't freakishly narrow

t. vaparu owner

Official prediction... the current model year Suzuki swift will be one of the most popular imports in 25 years. Hot hatches are gonna be all that's left when we are displacement cucked in USA

Don't know why I replied to you.

>buying a shitty econobox
kys

Top tier cuck car. It's a fwd shitbox are you seeking validation for your terrible purchase?

t.busriders

i could keep up with him in on a back road in my v8 luxury barge.

>waits for the luxury barge to start spinning its captain wheel to port as it prepairs for an evasive maneuver due to a slight course change in the tarmac.