I love Lexus now!

I love Lexus now!
How do you feel about the LC 500?

I thought marvel movies were sponsored by Acura? Doesn't Nick Fury drive an MDX or something? Also, didn't Ironman drive a NSX?

best GT car ever made hands down, just needs a diet

>best

ehhhhhhhh idk about that

nah I'm not into post-boxy mercs desu

that's cool. doesn't hurt the fact that the s-based merc coupes are the best GT cars ever built

I thought Iron Man had an R8, and for this reason alone the jumped-up Beetle became popular.

he did, they switch sponsorships through the series. Nick Fury had a Tahoe in Winter Soldier

What kinda logic is this?

we wuz scientists n shiet nigga

I would guess it's some kind of bidding process. Considering the huge amounts of audience these soy hero movies draw, pretty much every car company is chomping at the bit to get some screen time. The hollyjews probably just go for the highest bidder each time.

I don't know about other people but the idea of someone else being able to control your car is one I do not like

>oh mommy please hug me i don't want the big bad hackers to drive my car into oncoming traffic
>it's okay honey, some floozy who is taking a selfie while driving is far more dangerous than the l33t haxors

>now
Fucking bandwagon bitch.

I've liked Lexus for a good 12+ years now before you millennials and started gushing over your LCs and LFAs. You merely adopted the brand. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see an F until I was already a man.

Is that an angel? Is that a wrapped steering wheel?

Slow ugly car that gets advertised all over the internet by paid shills

>Most-beautiful car to ever come out of Japan that jealous busriders who feel that their precious dreams of owning a used 3-Series with ripped pleather seats and on its 3rd plastic water pump replacement, someday, after saving up for years whilst working their McJobs, are somehow threatened whenever someone shows any interest in something not eurocucked, are absolutely assblasted about
Fixed. That. For. You.

The iron man movies were sponsored by Audi, hence the R8, the Avengers movie was/is sponsored by Acura hence he drives an NSX

I knew this was sponsored by lexus the moment that lexus GS was on screen. No one in their right mind would buy a GS, it looks way too dated and ugly. So they had to be sponsored

would love it if it came in manual

A real auto enthusiast would support the GS, since of the two midsize sedans in the Lexus lineup (ES/GS) it is the only one that happens to be rear wheel drive, and consequentially the one that is also on the verge of being discontinued entirely from the Lexus portfolio due to slower sales than those of the wrong-wheel drive ES.

But no, you're just yet another useless, anonymous badgewhore that is more comfortable shitposting than actually having anything intelligent to add to a discussion.

The ignorance to Black People’s genius is real here....

SORRY MY user FRIEND

OSCARS SWEEP

*and if not, it's racism!*

>our faces when the LC 500 wins Best Supporting Actress

>bix nood