I just entered a raffle for a 1969 Cutlass

I just entered a raffle for a 1969 Cutlass.

If I win, what's a good way to rustle Boomer jimmies while actually turning it into a decent car?

remove or paint over all of the chrome for starters.

Coilovers
Make it SCCA track approved.

Dont you fucking dare ruin a cutlass. Niggers do it enough with the HOOOOOOOPDYEYEYEY meme anyway. That thing is not exactly a good platform for your dakumi ricer mods anyway. Its either a cruiser, or a drag racer. Nothing else.

Fucking normie niggers. REEE

I entered to win a 94 C4 ZR1 with 12k miles on the clock, manual as well. Probably won't win but if the gods of chaos stop conspiring against me and I do win it the car is immaculate and perfect.

Itasha wrap.

Nothing

>2jz swap
>redo the shitty suspension with track spec coilovers
>te37's
>bucket seats

Remove the chrome. Get decent wheels. Swap in 2.0 ecotec turbo.. or some Japan 4 cylinder turbo, the boomers hate the nips.

Leave it as is you fucking faggot

This. Minorities love taking their 'Cuttys' and putting them on 24s until they get repossessed or shot. Any A-body or G-body Olds that hasn't already fallen into the hands of the melanin-enriched is worth saving just as it is. Keep the paint, keep the OEM slotted alloy wheels, and for the love of god don't do anything stupid like park it outside section 8 housing.

gay car
gay idea

Donks are cool.

Anything, apparently.

>entered a raffle
I'm pretty sure nobody actually wins those.

beetle engine swap

>Donks are cool

This is hilarious. Is it so tall to piss people off as well?

>a good way to rustle Boomer jimmies
crash it into a retirement home

sell it and buy best year cutlass/442

That's not a donk you triple nigger

>posting on Veeky Forums
>being able to afford the tax on a sweet car raffle
pick one bud

I don't have pics of donks on my computer, so I posted the closest thing to a piece of shit.

swap it with a japanese engine, honda or mazda for maximum angery boomer

12a peripheral port, or an electric conversion

Anybody on Veeky Forumsever win an online raffle? I won a pair of Sony headphones once lmao

If that is the car, dont fucking touch it! It is absolutely perfect. I would recommend a Fitech fuel injection system and new rims

crush it and post it up on youtube and share on facebook.

442s are so rare and overpriced, though, right up there with Hurst/Olds-es. Nothing wrong with a standard Cutlass/S with the Rocket 350.

>ever getting rid of the Olds 5-spokes
BURN THE HERETIC

It's already painted Bullitt Green; drive it to the local boomer show and park it with a pic related cutout in the drivers' seat for keks.

Nothing to see here, just a Mitsuoka Le Seyde.

That must be the pinnacle of coolness. What is there left to do?

It's a movie car for 2f2f, it was probably one for a stunt scene where the car gets destroyed.

>Make it SCCA track approved.

That's easy.