Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018
NA and Europe Closed beta runs until Sept. 4

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMt6TnvsOzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOL

Uwah! Rydia-sama(hag) is here!

Don't you ever get tired of shit posting?

Ninja skill, so the main orb is probably dark

FFT is shit

that's my secret
I'm always shitposting

no

banish yourself

I dropped FFIV when they aged Rydia

no you didn't

Yes

>check altema rating
>Papalymo is actually better than Terra on fire element
wat

Just for that, I'm going to post Rydia with the biggest tits I can find.

I actually did. I was already pissed about having to become a paladin and hag Rydia was just too much for me.

Sure thing bud. here's an extra (You), you seem hungry.

Can I have that instead, he's had too much to eat

How do you guys decide who to record dive? I can't seem to be able to decide on which character to make that compromise of limited materials. Supports or healers before damage dealers maybe since they're more universally used and rarely need to take them out of the group?

You actually liked being a cuckadin with a hag or something? When I was a badass dark knight with an orphan loli cocksleeve the game was 11/10, then they completely ruined everything by making me a paladin and changing loli into a used up hag that can't even use white magic anymore.

So I was thinking about how magicite dungeons are the new tough challenge on the block. Outside of whales, we won't be seeing many sub 30 second clears until people have time to max out their espers and acquire very specific combinations of powerful relics. Alright, so we'll get there eventually. But what about the next tier of dungeons, the 4* espers? How are we gonna sub 30 THOSE? And to add to that, there is still another tier of dungeons beyond the tier we don't even have yet. Just how high is RK's powercreep gonna climb to make sub 30 5* magicite clears possible for non-whales?

i 4* dive anyone with a BSB that I use frequently. 5* dive for the good shit based on LM1/2.
Lightning is my only fulldive now due to USB, OSB, and LM2 insta casts.

yes

Rydia is here!

Depends on who you like & general game needs for the most part, or certain bonuses obtained from the dive. Some characters can benefit if they can unlock a school from RD: Faris, for example, can learn Dancer 5*. On top of her regular support access, this makes her an excellent debuffer for most content. It is helpful that you have a relic for her, if possible, but I wouldn't blame someone if they needed to do that for certain Cid Missions.

Easy to forget that Tony Taka exists nowadays.

We won't know until it happens in JP, which should be rather soon for them. There's that "magicite inheritance" stuff that is probably going to be a vital addition to teams for 4* bosses.

How do you take advantage of the lm2? I have lightning USB/BSB2 right now and like 50/100 motes invested, just enough to get lm1 and the thunder damage and attack nodes. Only scenario I see that would be useful is just using her to summon wall RW in magicites, otherwise just wait until tyro can entrust 2 bars so she can cloud usb rw > usb > bsb2

Oh hi, Whyt

Inheritance?

Who's to say that the target for 4* will even be sub 30 seconds? it could be longer.

>Try the XI JumpStart
>destroy it with a lightning team even though its resistant
Magicites put the rest of the content into perspective.

Yeah that's one way. I usually use her to get the Wall RW up and then spam a few easy life siphons.

Fastest write-up I can find on it

>Want to test fixed dice damage
>Don't want to spend NRG or travel to the dummy
>Go to the arena
>Deal 999 damage, obviously
Derp

Did you pull her double cast lightning lmr? If you had access to all three which two would you choose? I didn't pull the lmr (even though I spent 300 mythril and pulled every raines relic) so I'd have no choice but I'm probably gonna sit on the motes till I need lightning's lm2 to clear a fight, maybe dive her when we get to jp's point of getting enough motes to fully dive one character a month

I did not pull for the LMR, and I think it would depend on how I wanted to use her. For now, I've used her for USB spam in torments or USB->OSB entrust chains for magicite. Neither would benefit from doublecast.

>everyone enjoying magicite content
>can't even try it because valigarmanda blocks my path

Maybe you should stop being shit then

>tfw a shitter and can only do one magicite
kill me

>skill inheritance
I thought I was done with that when I dropped FEH. Thanks senpai

is this going to be /1guy/'s modus operandi from now on

Who are you calling the 1guy?

me

Do you have a strong enough summoner who could potentially cheese with using Alphinaud's burst as your roaming warrior? A few months ago, another user was in that spot and went that route. They opted to not fulfill one of the medal conditions about the glutturn, but still got mastery.

Room up

No problem, game.
I didn't want synergy for this shitty realm at all.

I'm new what is this

Those? Those are goblins.

"Too cool for school" mode increases the attack of your characters by 100%

japanese goburins

>only a couple days until rebirth leaves
>finally get off my lazy ass and start clearing them
>get to dullahan
>get bodied
>look him up
>303% chance to stop
> /ffg/
>don't craft affliction break!
>it's only good for multiplayer!
>any content that matters you'll just s/l until you get good rng!
how the fuck am I supposed to s/l past a 303% stop. I don't have any stop resist accessories. Fucking /ffg/ lying again, never should have listened to you plebs. He just stops me and I have to watch him aoe me to death

Well you got a pretty good burst.

At 303% I don't think affliction break is going to help
You just have to take it like a champ

use magic blink

I haven't crafted affliction break and had no problem with it :^)

You can always use mind breakdown and build your characters with their mind stat just as high. AB is good, but it can conflict with other abilities that use the orbs (Omega Drive). There's also the various blinks (astra, magic, shield) as other options to try to bypass that shit
t. non-vocal minority with R2 Affliction Break

if you need an Alph RW, I'll switch whatever garbage I have now to it.
Mind BreakDown reduces the duration of the stop. You should also have at least one stop resist accessory for your healer.

The higher your mind is and the lower his is, the faster it will wear off. Try mind breaks and putting more mind stuff on your own guys.

That's not how status effects work with affliction break. They are considered to have a 100% chance when it's above that, and affliction break cuts it down to 50%

Wasn't that debunked a while ago?

I CM-d that bitch for fun without any AB.
You just have to eat the Stops.
Get Stop resist on your healer at least.

Oh fuck, now I have to put that song on again.

>RK talk
Ew. Could you guy just, like, stop?

In this case, for 50 mythril I would have preferred a few SSBs from the banner to be honest.

I didn't use AB or stop resist, my Relm's mind was so high she instantaneously snapped out of stop and kept everyone healed until they caught up (which admittedly was like six turns later). Forgot to bring dispel too, so he was hasted the whole fight. Just work on gitting gud.

stop resist accessories

youtube.com/watch?v=xMt6TnvsOzo

no

This post might be the only mention of mobius in this thread.
Just know that in 3 hours, mobius day should start.

>stop resist on healer who would break out of it near instantly anyway due to high mind
Did you eat paint chips as a child?

Should we talk about Ultimanias again or just namedrop?

I feel kind of bad for you Mobibros

Will XV likely have a second season pass, or DLC beyond the first season pass?

I'm debating buying the game with season pass now, or waiting for some kind of GOTY/complete edition.

Mobius really fucking died, what happened?

>CYL Banner has Lucina, Ike, Roy, Lyn
>Get your favorite for free, no strings attached
Holy shit, bros. Which are you choosing? I know some of you still play the superior DeNa game.

people realized the gameplay sucked

Ike for sure.

FEH is so boring

Guy who couldn't into Valigarmanda last thread, I bruteforced my way through it since I didn't want to deal with the timing for the gimmick.

Had I used SG again before a regular Tri-Disaster, most of the team would probably still be alive, and killed the orb again before it unleashed NTD, robbing me of my mastery.

possibly

Is now a good time to reroll and get into FEH?

Yeah, they're literally giving away a free top tier unit on the 31st. Like base 5* in BE level good.

I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

Ike seems stupidly strong against all meta threats, but I'm not sure if I should get Lyn for free and gamble for Ike, or vice versa.
Lucina seems weak (no stats available for her yet) but +6spd/+3atk to anyone near her is no joke.

Meh. I started FEH when it was released and had a cutie Camilla but I ended up quitting. I'll try to get back into it.

Get back to your own general, we've got enough mobile shitters in here.

That's Bismarck, btw.

I never tried alph as a RW. How much easier does that make it? I've always just struggled with the gimmick and its timing on top of having summoners that are on the weaker side, or basically healer/summoners like Eiko. Would I need to bring yshtola for wall in that case (instead of RW it) or can you nuke him before the damage is an issue with alph RW?

At any rate my best 5 summoners (imo) are:
>Reynn (BSB)
>Alphinaud (mag/atk boost and reflect SSB)
>Rinoa (her old BSB that kind of sucks here because I think it counts as black magic and hurts more than helps)
>Ashe (OSB, same problem as Rinoa though its black magic)
>Krile (her non-buff SSB that kind of blows)

And then my collection of healer/summoners:
>Arc (SSB)
>Eiko (BSB, SSB)
>Yuna (SSB)
>Garnet (SSB)
>and now Aphmau (USB)

Hey, that's hell you're walking into.

I already have Ike and Lucina so probably Roy to have the pair together with Lilina and because he is fun in Smash4
When will the game get fun tho? I only log in for gems and pull for units I like for my collection

>tfw my Deuce isnt the best Deuce anymore

Things are a lot different now - the game has improved significantly. Skill inheritance, free summons on new banners, 4* unit rate swap makes them more common than 3*, tons of other things that I can't remember. It would have better to start a few weeks ago during Starter Support for a great banner and free orbs, but I think brand new players still have access to that banner. The free unit on the CYL banner is a damn good deal too.

fuck off

Alphinaud's burst just does a lot of damage in a hurry because of EnWind and quickcast. It's not that it kills him especially fast, it just lets you use a lot of summon attacks without running out. It lets you not worry about the gimmick as much, although if the person you use the RW on can use the right element on the barriers, the quickcast can help you take them down without thinking too hard.

>going into a battle where it's kill or be killed
>none of your dps have % dmg RMs
lol sure thing kiddo. If you think you'll outlast the boss by having two healers and a support on your team and dps with sb gain materia, let us know how the berserk phase goes

What makes you say that?

If you have wall native, might as well bring it. Your own Alphinaud will be helpful thanks to the buff too. Which super is that for Dagger, DG or EW? They both are very useful soul breaks, but it helps to know if she's providing a stacking magic buff or hastega

just why

>DeNA didn't learn its lesson about being too generous
Welp, guess we can explect FEH shutdown soon too