Why doews BMW have to suck so much ass qwhen it comes to the M department?

Why doews BMW have to suck so much ass qwhen it comes to the M department?

>Be me driving Audi S4 and A4
>Decide I want a fresh sporty car
>Look at BMW M3, because old fag and want 4 doors fuck you fags Im in my late 20s you will grow old too
>RWD ONLY
>Why.jpeg

Will BMW ever make a decent car? AWD M3 doesnt seem that hard to ask for.

Other urls found in this thread:

bmwblog.com/2017/11/23/upcoming-g20-bmw-m340i-deliver-380-hp/
youtube.com/watch?v=AmQAUJmvoBc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The modern M department does suck but not in the baity way you described. In the 90s, they denied making the 850CSi an N car because it "didn't have the driving mechanics that an M car should", but nowadays they slap the badge on the X5M because money

>AWD
>good
Lmao

>Be winter storm last week
>Get 4 inches of snow out of no where
>Quattro Audi whipping through turns and highways like nothing. See BMW "SUVs" getting stuck in snow
>Literally getting BTFO by a 2l T A4 sedan
>Track times

>Drag times

fucking off yourself.

>What is the ///M340i xdrive ///M Performance™ Shadow edition

This cant be a thing lol

>BMW fags will defend this

bmwblog.com/2017/11/23/upcoming-g20-bmw-m340i-deliver-380-hp/

wrong pic

>i'm too big of a faggot to appreciate proper drivetrain layout so i want BMW to make one of their best cars a piece of shit solely for my brain dead self

good post

Get the new M5, that's AWD for benchracing purposes and faster than any shitty VW rebadge to boot

nice LARP

>RWD
>proper drivetrain
what did he mean by this?

>implying there is a better drivetrain layout

kek

>entire engine ahead of the front axle
>proper drivetrain

>RWD sports car is bad
end yourself faggot

just get a 330xi M sport you fucking retard. get everything in the M with awd, same motor.

its even cheaper than the m3. god you have the smallest fucking brain. no wonder you like audis so much

>same motor
seriously?

>things that never happened
also what did you mean by
>track times
are you implying audi is good at lap times?

Ah! You're in the market for a German car!
I can see your future, and it is plagued with reliability issues and poor resale value..

lel no, it’s a turbo inline-6 but not the same engine

Why do Audi drivers jerk off over street cars' off-road abilities so much? If going through 4 inches of snow (which is nothing, I went through 6 inches once in my RWD BMW) is so terribly important to you, you'd buy an actual off-road vehicle with high ground clearance and bash plates, not a lowered performance oriented street car.

I literally drove in 12 inch snow in my rwd car today, all you need is decent tyres
quattro fanboys seem to think awd magically improves handling or something lmao

>quattro fanboys seem to think awd magically improves handling or something lmao
the funniest part is that it only makes their handling worse
youtube.com/watch?v=AmQAUJmvoBc

Because when you were still in your daddies nutsack, Audi was fucking king of the track with AWD

Actually Audi got blown the fuck out by a RWD car.

Now everything is just a rebadged Golf. Things change.

Not before winning so much they got gimped, and then banned.

>king of the track
that would either be the Porsche 911 in its many forms or the E30 M3, and both are RWD

also this the """"mighty Quattro"""" was only successful because it was the first to implement AWD and even got beaten by the RWD Lancia 037, not to mention it rapidly became uncompetitive when others started fielding AWD cars so they had to resort to shortening its wheelbase for better agility and boosting its power to stupid levels, making it borderline undrivable

wait I just read you said ''track''
Rally is not ''track racing''

And trans am is not rally you fucking retard

Hmm, a pig fat luxury car that has added power for fast acceleration. I wonder why it isn't track oriented.

don’t like racetracks because crazy people can go fast, but not rallying,

It doesn't have to handle like a F1 car but there's no reason why that much weight needs to be sitting over the axle like that. Even your average pickup is basically a FR midship compared that mess.

Implying the Audi is the only car in existence to be banned from a certain sports series.
Being ''banned'' doesn't mean shit.

Valid point, but this way, there's more interior space. That's something that would be important to someone buying a car in this segment

Lamborghini
>Add pointy details
>Car always looks good

How do they keep doing it?