news.fate-go.jp/2017/prisma_illya/
26th of Aug to 8th of Sept
Free CE 4*
Login for 4 days in between 26th Aug to 2nd of Sept for 25 Gold EXP total
Illya NP upgrade and Kuro Skill upgrade
Illya rate-up

>Support Campaign for Summer Event Part 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02_ca/
From 16 Aug to 2nd of Sept: 2 apples for first login, then 2 more each day, up to 32 (34 total).

>Summer Extension
news.fate-go.jp/2017/0824ieka/
Extended until 1st of Sept

>Medb and Sanzou rate-up
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer03/
27 Sanzou
28 Both
29 Medb
30 Sanzou
31-1 Both

>2017 Summer Event Part 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02/
New Servants: Raikou [Lancer], Artoria Alter [SSR Rider] and Helena [Archer]

>2017 Summer Event Part 1
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/
Welfare: Ishtar [Rider]
New Servants: Nitocris [Assassin], Nobunaga [Berserker], Fran [Saber] and Nero [SSR Caster]

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

loverslab.com/topic/82067-requests-mod-fateextella/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2gzroX4bAU
wakameparadise.wordpress.com/2017/08/20/nasu-ikuhara/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>so powerful the thread got deleted when he got posted
Leave Nasuverse to him

Post your favorite EMIYA mix

(You) will NEVER get maid alter.

MOTHERFUCKING BONE OF HIS SWORD

Saido no Doki desu thread

Best boy.

I already got her though.

Costume when?

>Jalter
>Salter
>Calter
>Rancer
I wish redditors would just be able to realize how ugly the sound of those terms is, but I guess for them, laziness and bad taste is rule when trying to create something

No you don't Misora you lier. I spy on your supports all the time you would have had her up.

Gilfags?

Is that a super saiyan?

Reminder please don't respond

Happily, 150 quartz did the trick.

>mfw still waiting for a PS4 emulator so I could play Extella

Got her while rolling for Raikou

Didn't it come out on Steam a month ago?

Why don't you just play the PC version?

>not just pirating the steam version

I have her, see she looks a little overweight b-but at least I got her.

I got two of her.

>owning a $1000 computer

So Altera is stronger than Gilgamesh?

A PS4 emulator would require a $3000-$4000 computer 10 years from now

Does the PC version have nude mods?

Altera is the strongest hero

Haahahahahaahahahaahah gilcucks utterly BTFO

He beat her up almost immediately afterwords.

I just got her this morning, along with a NP5 Mama

Wrong, it's a tie

Superior Schez coming through.

Nobu a CUTE.

I have her but not my mama. Just end me.

She loses the fight following this, and Gilgamesh winds up one of her most vital allies because he likes Hakuno enough to help out instead of wrecking shit.

Guys don't respond to him please god damn don't let him ruin another thread

HF for me was always the true route the game was building up towards. Especially when you consider Fate/Zero

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Altera not only receiving Hakuno's help at the time, but despite that was clearly the worse off of the combatants in the following cutscene?

This is my wife

Wasn't she talking out of her ass anyway? They had never met prior to that, and it was Gil's father that made some deal or whatever. He still beats her though.

Google says yes. You might need to create a forum account to download the files though.

loverslab.com/topic/82067-requests-mod-fateextella/

A PC capable of running Extella on a hypothetical PS4 emulator would need to have higher specs than just running the Steam version natively.

nice

Thank you, my servant

An argument could be made about that for sure, but saying it out of nowhere in such a pointless way like this feels like just an attempt to inflame.

Gee user, you thought that picture was there to incite thoughtful and pleasant conversation?

It's an amazing building as always. I came here to play a few times during middle school, but I haven't even been near it recently. I haven't been invited since I became estranged from Shinji, and most of all, Sakura didn't like me coming to this house.

>"Is this all right, Shirou? This is Sakura's house. Do you not want to talk to her since you are here? I believe we have time for that"

I'm certainly worried about Sakura. According to Tohsaka, Sakura was just weakened. Fortunately, she didn't have any external wounds. But if I can, I want to see her and take care of her since she has always taken care of me.

>"I don't think I will. I can't get her involved in this war by going to see her before things are over."

…And most of all. I can't go and see Sakura if I am to fight Sakura's brother soon. If the worst comes to the worst and I have to kill Shinji, I'll never be able to face her. I think that's the best course I can take, and I also believe it is for Sakura's best as well

Sakura is a girl who should stay in a peaceful world without magic. I can't let her get involved in a battle that forces you to kill others without reason.

challenge quests are fucking dumb

>NA not getting GUDAGUDA and CCC events
lol

Now I think even more you might be trying to start something with copypasta, but its not really working out.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2gzroX4bAU

What a retarded cosplay, Miyu

never

Oh shit Miyu broke her leg

They didn't say that per se, just that it'd be more ideal if the Gudaguda manga and CCC game could be translated first.

Sakura is objectively the best Fate girl. Let's discuss why.

>is the only girl in the VN to have consensual sex with only Shirou
>pure at heart unlike "I know how to please a man" Saber and Tohsaka's filthy anus
>kind and caring, looks after Shirou every day
>can cook very well, particularly skilled at western cooking which is the best kind of cooking
>is the only romanceable girl to have a full chest
>sweet voice
>senpai moe
>criminally adorable - puffs up with pride etc.
>Ufotable's lead character designer acknowledges that she is the best which is why her appearance in the UBW anime has far more attention and care than any other character (see: Rhino)
>Shirou x Sakura is OTP - even Nasu thinks it's the best.
>loyal to the ends of the earth, even when corrupted by all the evils of the world, even she won't let anyone else kill Shirou but herself
>easily the strongest character in Fate/Stay Night at her peak with angra mainyu buff
>antagonist - and as we all know the best characters in Fate are the antagonists - Ilya, Rider, Archer, Kotomine, Gil, Lancer etc.
>is the heroine for objectively the best route
>is the heroine for objectively the only canon route

Seriously, if you honestly prefer Saber and Rin to Sakura, you're probably a pedophile or at least have some serious shit taste and you need to do some sincere soul searching to improve the quality of your life.

Let's continue to discuss why Sakura is so amazing in this thread.

Post your favorite Nasu quote

>"I think there are a lot of different interpretations of the story, but I take the man-eating bears as a metaphor for gay and bisexual people. " - Nasu, 2017

wakameparadise.wordpress.com/2017/08/20/nasu-ikuhara/

inb4 a lot of people post fake quotes to laugh about Nasu being a shit that we should hate, when the real shit he says is more comical to play off. Because the guy says some strange ass stuff constantly.

You're one to talk

SOMEBODY CALL A DOCTOR

Is the Cleo CE good for Holmes? Or should I stick with Another Ending instead?

Hallelujah!

>Being this slow

Don't use Sakura to start shitposting, faggot

Wait a second, isn't post-UBW Shinji actually a magus? You know, how Illya's heart forced his Circuits to open and all.

Maybe Sakura isn't even important to Zouken after UBW because Shinji is now a glorious Makiri magus in all his glory.

Truly the best route.

That's not even hard to do.

Dude, I'm your mom.
Lmao.

you're kidding right?

Kanashii

I suppose breaking your leg isn't hard to do, in a certain sense. Look at her knee user, your shin doesn't fucking rotate like that.

Well no one is gonna pick up Koha-Ace, and if they did, it would take ages to translate and license it so there goes GUDAGUDA before 2019. Same with CCC. Unless an Extra compilation is released or a CCC adaptation is teased at the end of Last Encore, it's not coming.

Breasts too small

Marriage when?

>I’ve always liked crossdressing girls and crossdressing boys

They didn't say that they won't run the events, but they are trying to localize those first.

No worries m8, I hope you're still around to see this, I had to go out and do my groceries.

>how far ahead you are into the game
>In terms of story: barely nothing.
In that case, try and have a max ascended servant per class by the time you get to America or so (also plan ahead and level Euryale or Robin for Camelot). In the early stages I'd spread my exp out to keep up with the story levels but then eventually moving on to focus on maxing one servant at a time

>Do you think it's better to just play the story mode until I hit a wall and just then start farming hands?
I did the former when I started out, but since you get a lot of AP from levelling up and it spills over now, it won't hurt to swap between story and farming hands.

>I have like 150 so I have used a lot, should I start saving them?
Nah you should be alright with using them now, as I said, aim to have at least one max levelled per class. EXP isn't really hard to get so there's not much of a point saving it so early on, hoarding is more efficient when half AP is on, or if there's no event on and you've got nothing to do but farm for exp and there's a waifu on the horizon that you're saving for.

Well, it's also a route where he realizes being a mage is scary as fuck, so will probably bitch out of anything Zouken would want him to do.

Supposedly he becomes a better brother to Sakura, too.

>Nasu: Yes, that’s because Akio-san had a ton of impact on me. How do you come up with a character like that? He’s overwhelming as an antagonist and fascinating as a character, but the lowest you can go as a human being. The villains in Ikuhara-san’s works are all completely evil, but at the same time they’re the most pitiful. He’s undeniably a cool adult, but is the most hopeless as he creates that world and preys on children. What that means is that he can’t shine outside of that world.

>Among the male characters, other than Akio I also like Saionji Kyouichi. I think everyone probably had some inkling of this, but the design for Matou Shinji from “Fate/stay night” originated with me thinking “Oh yeah, the male friend character’s definitely gotta have wavy hair!” (laughs)

When are we getting the Grand Shinji?

>—So your works are like children to you.

>Nasu: That’s how serious I am about creating them. I think there are two types of creators: the type who focus all their affection on the next child once their first child becomes independent, and the type who want to care for their child until they die, because that’s their child. I’m the latter. Even if my child goes off to get married, I worry that they might be mistreated in their new home, and I want to solve their problems for them. “My child is a swimmer, but they might be forced into pro wrestling… Then I’ll train my child to be a pro wrestler too!” “Fate/Grand Order” might be a conspicuous example of this. If I wasn’t like this, my life might have been a lot easier.

>PS4 emulator
You will have to wait for more than a decade, why?
PS3 emulator exists and far from perfect, even in high spec PC it still struggling to run P5 and possibly other games, this is after PS3 is out for more than a decade.
Buying one is more feasible.

>Then I’ll train my child to be a pro wrestler too!”
Tanahashi Servant when?

>Nasu: My friends (all men, naturally) kind of reflexively rejected it: “What the hell’s with this artstyle?!” I was used to shoujo manga.

I can do that just fine, do some exercise, fat boy.

Decent enough.
The SSR from New Year 2017 would be better.

and then he went and hired Wada

I want to violate and FUCK Jeanne

>I love eating Takeuchi's asshole, especially when Takeuchi farted

NP1 Altera or NP2 Suzuka for my supports? I was gonna put Nero Bride but then I realized most people would rather have an AoE Saber to farm with

The real question is how much dick did Wada suck to get the position

Put JK fox

Who cares, no one is gonna use either.

>“Clara Hakusho” is still my bible; I have one copy to read and one for safekeeping, but both are all yellowed now.
>It’s still the apex of girls’ school fiction in my mind
The true APEX straight from Nasu's mouth

I think Nasu just really likes Shoujo art, according to that interview. When asked about CCC and Heaven's Feel, he says he grew up reading Shoujo.

It's obvious Gilgamesh and Shinji are discount Akio and Saionji.

What a loser, I bet he read Sailor Moon.

Oh boy thank you very much. I was about to go to bed.
About the exp spread on the servants, pic related is what I actually have. The CE are different from what I have planned for actual combat so I should fix that.
>but since you get a lot of AP from levelling up
Sadly I already got lvl 100 since I started because of my constant use of apples and abusing 40AP event quests, so getting overflowing AP is basically impossible by just playing the story. I guess I'll swap from time to time, maybe do hands once or twice in the morning and story on the evening, something like that. Also the story is 1/2 for me till I don't know when, so I'll be able to clear it efficiently.
Again, thank you for answering, I'll be sleeping now so I'll read your answer in the morning.

But he's like that with every other work BUT Fate. Does Nasu take favorites among his kids?

How can you rape the willing?

Why is he always sad?

Nasu: That’s right. I thought it would be nice if all four writers could be accepted by the players through their own unique methodologies, so I try to interfere as little as possible. I want the players to understand “‘Fate’ isn’t just Nasu Kinoko, the other writers are amazing too.” Otherwise, the series can’t branch out.