2017 GTI can be found for around $17,000

2017 GTI can be found for around $17,000

what do you think?

sheehyspringfieldvw.com/bargain/Volkswagen/2017-Volkswagen-Golf GTI-springfield-va-9eaf5f330a0e0ae93fe69c207e610e46.htm

I think there's no way in hell I'd ever pay $17k for a GTI.

14k too much

I think it beats paying $27k, as long as you put the $10k you saved into an interest bearing account and only use it on the inevitable repair bills.

Whats your choice in that category then?

oh and I dont mean $17,000 price category
thats just insanely good deal
I mean ~27,000 MSRP

I guess everyone will jump WRX or focus st or civic si?

Something that won't quickly eat the $10k you saved.

>Fiesta ST
>Focus ST
>Veloster Turbo
>Sonic Turbo
>Fiat 500 Abarth

All can be had for around the same price (or much less if you go with the last 3) and will cost considerably less to care for. Will they be as nice? No, but if you can deal with the German reliability meme then go for it bro.

1. you have warranty, this is not a used car
2. you are not making repairs yourself for most common issues?

Are you expecting some catastrophic issues when you write those $10k?
Repairs in category a normal car guy cant do?

also at this point it feels more like a meme to go bashing german cars by people who dont really know that much, but like to repeat what seems like great insight. Sure repair on fiat will be cheaper, but it wont be $10k difference over X years. Maybe decades and against fiat when rust goes in and it be on 3rd owner.

>Have $27k
>Decide to spend it on FWDshit

Go buy a C5 Z06 or C6 GS/Z06

inb4
>hurrrrrr practicality
>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fuel economy

its more like hurrrrrr I dont want to give impression to people that I am 12 years old

hurrrrrrr used car. I don't want to give my money to Chad so I can drive around his sloppy seconds.

Finally i can have a gassed monkey mobile!

>By driving this FWD cuckbox instead of a real performance car, people will think I am mature

>By driving this used old penis compensation device instead of a sensible practical car, people will think I am mature

I cant imagine regular person in car like that and not look ridiculous

>My ego is so fragile I cannot have fun in a performance car without caring what others think about me

Says the guy who is afraid to drive a FWD car because of what others might think about him.

I guess, though its more like

>I myself am kinda cunt and judge people and I am not planning on stopping

oh snap

>Says the guy who is afraid to drive a FWD car because of what others might think about him.

Where? FWDshit is bad not because of the impressions it gives others, but because the drivetrain layout is fucking garbage

*gets passed by a Type R*

so when did we got away from being a normal person who wants sporty comfy practical daily driver... to being a cuck because not buying used corvette?

When we let bench racers start posting.

It's an S trim, the lowest they make.
They were ~22k new.
$17k for a used isn't that great of a deal; it's exactly what I would expect it to be.