Kia is ba-

Kia is ba-

That some europoor study? Because gm and Chrysler aren't on there but worthless brands are

Well it does say UK.

Reminder that these "dependability studies" are worthless metrics nowadays because things like infotainment systems and GPS and wireless keys count as "problems".

>Lexus not being in first place
>Lexus not even on the chart at all
This chart's relevance was finished before it even began.

>paid shill survery

They're still problems and they reflect on the overall quality of the vehicle

>GM
Vauxhall
>Chrysler
Fiat

It seems to me that these ratings are based on majority of tiny econoboxes with tiny engines and the reason why BMW, Audi and such are at the bottom is because cars with real power for patricians tend to have more problems.

>Audi and BMW
>For patricians

peugeot above industry average, lmfao

This list is bullshit.

>thinks chrysler is worth mentioning in the civilized world

This. If gps is not a big issue, wireless keys are def huge issue, i mean theres very little cars that have faulty engines. That shit pretty rare. So stuff like electric fail all the time and it drives nuts, especially person who paid like shit ton of shekels

>volvo
>tied for most reliable.
what the fuck. I know their engines are indestructible, but literally everything else will fail on them. I know from experience.

Because they are counting the entire car as one fault

>J meme power rankings in 2018

just look at Mini and BMW for maximum bullshit

>Skoda 89
>SEAT 113
>Volkswagen 121

vorsprung durch technik

What kind of cars does Industry Average sell?

Bad you forgot the d, but you are used to that husband of your nigglets mother.

I am angry that you are racist. Regardless wether you are doing to advance contiousnes.

/thread

>Vauxhall and Peugeot being that high up

>'This study doesn't agree with my preconceived meme-tier opinion therefore it's wrong'

Skoda and VW are easily explainable. Skodas are budget volkswagen and majority of them on the road are in the most poverty option. They have less problems purely because of the merit of being equipped with less shit that can go wrong.

It's the same reason why muh germun engineering meme was created in the first place. 80s and 90s german cars all had poverty options and for every bit of luxury you had to pay through the nose.

What are problems in this chart?

>Europoor
'murica is somewhere at the bottom of the wealth per capita list despite of all the billionaire jews but we're the poor ones.
Well done sheep

burgers think they're wealthy people because muh jeff bezos and his kike clique of multibillionaires.
It's like russians bragging about beign wealthy because a handful of people are retardedly rich.

>out of 100 BMW's 198 have problems
seems about right

every 100 bmw cars had 198 problems

2 problems for 1 car

>JD Memer is a reliable source of information

Obviously those issues should be segregated but in cars that can cost up $50K you should get quality and if you cant make a infotainment that work how are you suppose to make one of the most complex piece of engineering the average person will use.
Anyways they check for problems way before the end of the warranty.

I bought a Honda Fit brand new for $16k.
Nothing in my interior shakes, rattles, or creaks like that.

yeah yeah but who the fuck wiggles their console around like that?

No one does you dumbass, the point is that shit is going to rattle and creak in 6 months

>it doesn't move on it's own
.>bbut it's gonna move on it's own

just shut up kid

>N-n-no, i-i-i-it's going to be perfectly fine when I drive it over potholes and expansion joints

Yeah, that's the few jews who have several dozen billion. 'muricans are dirt poor and your infrastructure is third world tier

Everyone knows those rankings don't mean shit as they're skewed by the niche market they cater to.

A poor person is going to complain less about quality than a rich person.

Kia! Kia! Kia!

console = connected to suspension

lmao learn cars kid

>n-no argue along my cherry picked parameters!
>e-evrything is falling apart over there

Lmao, the lies yurocuckolds tell themselves to feel better about their impoverished police states

>Kia/Hyundai and Volvo above Toyota
>Ford above Honda

Oh HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA