Trump finally says what everyone's been thinking

Trump finally says what everyone's been thinking

European auto manufacturers couldn't compete with American auto manufacturers in Europe. Everyone would be driving around 2018 Mustang 5.0s and 2002 Buick Regals.

SCOTTY KILMER HERE AT THE WHITE HOUSE

too soon

They also make it impossible for nips to sell Accords or Lexus cylinders in Europe. I hope Trump bombs us soon.

>2018
>buying European cars

+6 cylinders

Volkswagen, MB, and BMW are scared of competing with Mustangs and Hellcats on their home turf

>America has to bail out the biggest waste of money automotive company, because noone bought their cars, Trump then implies that cars people DO buy will be heavily taxed so as to force more sales of shit american cars

I feel so bad for you guys.

What percentage of 'American cars' are actually built in America?

NOT MUCH

but glorious korean designed sanic is made in the good ol usa by cleetus.

which probably explains why mine is falling apart already

>made in mexico

You're lying to yourself if you don't think American cars could compete in the international market. The only problem is most people are too poor to afford them

>tfw if this happens no more glorious Bulvarion inline 6s freely flowing in
F-fuck why would the God Emperor betray us like this bruhs?

>You're lying to yourself
Nigga, they don't even compete in the American market.

>Not having a car with a Vin that starts with 1, 2, or 3.

Have you not been outside recently?

wait

I'd love me a mustang GT without paying 127k euro / almost 160kg burger monies.

I don't even like Challengers or other nigger cars but they'd sell like hot cakes in europe and asia if those places weren't so scared of competition and had to bully their own people with shitty domestic cars

>problem is most people are too poor to afford them
This, the latest domestic luxo trucks and SUVs are going for 50k+. At that point you might as well buy euro for the status

aren't they actually built here in the states? not sure if it matters

move out of the dutch caliphate desu, it's not like that country has a future or anything

>having a car made by someone in a sombrero

euro cars are losing their status except for very high trims like S class, which nobody can compete with regardless when you want "top of the line luxury sedan". but C-Class, E-Class, 7-series, all are nigger tier nowadays. Might as well be pulling up in a new Cadillac since german brands aren't worth a fuck

The US plant only builds the X-series SUVs.

>Owning a car with a vin that doesn't start with J

Almost done with my MD/PhD programme, June is a few months away

Have you bailed out a monopoly yet?
Wait

I'm European and you, my Amerimutt friend, are wrong.
60% plastic gas-guzzlers are not at all interesting here or sought after.
We don't have hundreds of miles of straight road, either.

>europoors would rather drive some shitty, ugly basic volkswagen hatch back than a glorious, silky smooth 400 hp v8 american feat of engineering

somebody get this user some help

This. Americans don't understand that we have to actually pay for petrol, have corners and don't all live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere with parking spaces 50ft wide.

sounds like you need to stop being poor

>He thinks large, inefficient V8's are desirable

not all euros live in 20 floor housing project buildings in paris or frankfurt that have no garage, though

and yuro boxes with 3cylinders @ 92 horsepower are?

>we have to actually pay for petrol, have corners and don't all live in the middle
That's fine, pony cars wipe their ass with the cornering ability of cars that are supposed to be examples of cornering and an M4 gets 1 mpg more than a V8 Stang.

Sounds like you need better bait.

>feat of engineering that is made out of recycled TV's.
You're not a European, Mutt, don't try to make any assumptions about what cars are being sold at what price, there are many cars being sold here that aren't in the US and they absolutely "trump" your shitbarge in every category. Big engines are worthless here.

To a vast majority of regular people, yes.

your poor attempt at just acting retarded isn't working, friend

We have to pay taxes on Co2 emissions.
They are stupid expensive here.

>actually thinks plastic whalefat cars designed like their owners are wanted in europe
>would spear off into the nearest tree on a yurop country road

Someone educate the mutts please. It's fucking embarrassing.

sorry but user just spilled the beans your just too poor to afford american engineering

why don't you calm the fuck down and accept that there definitely is interest for american cars in europe and there would definitely be a more significant market if brussels wouldn't act like faggots with euro 6 restrictions.
t. euro

Then perhaps try leading by example.
You might want to revisit that. Your engineering is terrible and other countries are trying to ban it.

>President buttmad that US cars don't sell overseas because they're too shit
>Blocks people from buying superior cars that are selling
Just give up.

But our engineering is better?

Ok, big troll guy on the internet.
(seriously, if you're not trolling, i'd consider suicide.)

us cars can't sell overseas because your muslim governments are too afraid of competition and need the tax money for bullshit like feeding refugee families of 12

>But our engineering is better?
I don't see your flag on the moon, faggot

>too expensive
>brand new 30k

Fucking lmao. Literally more expensive hatchbacks in europe

>worse performance
>higher MSRP before (((taxes)))
>calibrated for (((official EU tests)))
Better engineering, sure.

Blas mir 1

>Literally more expensive hatchbacks in europe
and they are all literally the same fucking thing

literally (again)

>europ taxes ameribarges at 10%
>everything is fine
>america taxes euroboxes at 2.5%
>GAS LA CREATURA
>TRADE WAR NOW
lmao

I'll be honest user, I've driven a few US cars in Ausland, things like Suburbans, Silverados, F120/250s etc - they're awful to drive, not saying they can't do the work required, clearly they do for the customers that own them but they just feel bad. Maybe that's changed in the last decade but if it hasn't there will be a very small subset of people that buy US cars internationally.

>I don't see your flag on the moon
>who was Wernher von Braun?

>last drove an american car 20 years ago
>thinks he knows what american god machines are like in 2019

sorry user but even a 2002 buick regal gs is stomping on most yuroboxes

>god machines in 2019
Yeah, built in china and mexico lmao.

I honestly don't even know why we don't have any kind of import tax on electronics from China.

probably about the same quality as the "german" shit built by black and brown hands in munich

I mean, you're probably right because everything is built by the lowest bidder... but... LOL MEXICO AND CHINA.

>thinks souless plastic land barges have any vairance
>muh v8 fordchevybuic thundercougarfalconbird

yuros are too easy to trigger

American cars:
>have panel gap issues
>overheat
>consume overly much fuel
>can not park in regular or small parking spots
>can not drive on some more narrow roads
>weight verry much
>have bad interrieur
>have too soft suspension

Also their aerodynamics tend to be shit, just look at the mustang with its 5L DOHC engine that is as slow as some old 924S with half the engine and 1/4 the valves.

BMWs are built in SC, well most of them.

Mfw I don't live in the US or any Euro country.
Chessmate.

I drive them regularly but the most recent one I've driven is probably a late naughties 250 6.4, the thing is I'm not comparing them to modern vehicles, I'm comparing them to equiv year Japanese SUV's and 4x4s and it wasn't pretty.
>thinks he knows what american god machines are like in 2019
Show me where I implied anything of the sort.

regardless, still a shitskin

>can't even construct a retort
>pulls out a worn out tired desperate attempt that we've all seen before
Literally like American cars. Fucking lmao

feels bad not being american man

There used to be a time where German engineering meant that the car will have a 6 digit odometer while everybody else got 5 digits now its the water pump is made out of plastic and the wire got a soy coating that attract rats and is biodegradable.

>actually being an american

looks like a 1 year old's legos project my man

>screenshot file name

excellente

>those stickers
>handicap plate

wew

Whiter than any American lmao.

triggered

Shitty american cars can't afford to be made in the US, but nice Toyota, Honda, Nissan, and Hyundais can.

Thanks desu. It's pretty exquisite
>Let's roll
Quite literally

>Owning a car with a standardized VIN number
It's almost like you don't like dealing with carburetors, ancient Lucas electrics and weird imperial threads, and rusty siezed parts.

>Poe's law in truck form

Implying any sophisticated Europeans would want to drive in your 8.5L V8 170hp shit boxes

>Lucas electronics
Re-gassing the smoke canister is getting expensive.

American cars have vastly improved over the past 5 years. As a valet I get to drive a large variety of vehicles and I'd have to say that GM has definitely stepped their game up. I'd bet that American cars would be pretty competitive in the European market if those commies didnt tax the fuck out of them.

my old enginecycle is pre 17 digit vin

every American made car get a 10% tariff while Europeans cars get 2.5% and europeans cant afford to fuel a shitbox with more than 130hp.

>gets mad at europe when asian vehicles are the bigger threat to their market

I wonder who could be behind this

Much more asian cars are built in the US than european cars and Jap car companies have built cars entirely around american taste which sometimes ends up being exported back to japan as a different model
>american honda accord is a larger more comfy accord than the standard jap accord
>the american accord got exported to japan as the Honda Inspire.
Japanese car companies have pretty much got in bed with americans themselves and many nuts were done until things like pic related were produced.

It's not the 10% tax of the car that's the issue. It's the road tax (based on emissions), fuel consumption, physical size and on a personal opinion (not alone on this) ostentatious appearance.

>Everyone would be driving around 2018 Mustang 5.0s
>in countries with unsubsidized gas prices
>everyone would drive big V8 coupes in countries where the gas prices are AT LEAST 2x and roads are smaller

Imagine being this retarded. And/or the average Trump supporter

>Everyone would be driving around 2018 Mustang 5.0s
There are other engine options besides the 5.0 (ecoboost) and the 5.0 gets 1 MPG less than the equivalent M car.

MURRIcA FURSt

I think there a reasons why bmw sell a 2l turbo that only get 180hp

The US does not subsidize gasoline

>2
>3
No thanks.
1,4,5 for me pls.
W and S is good.
Z and Y can come too.

>Drumpf

what a fucking embarassment

>american cars are shit, and we don't want them

TRUMP SAYS IT'S THE TRADE WAR

>no your cars are just shit, except fords, they're cool

desu if your car doesn't make 300 hp/300 ft lb it's a dread sled and that comprises 99.95% of all automobiles in europe.

I'd love to daily drive a big V8, but for most people here in Europe it's just not feasible. We have ridiculously high taxes for large displacement and high horsepower, and gasoline is very expensive, so even if American cars were cheap to buy, I don't think they'd sell all that well. Maybe it would work if Americans made more small displacement turbo cars with good fuel economy. Personally I fucking hate this nanny state shithole, I would have already moved to America but unfortunately you guys seem to be slowly going down the same path.

stop being a cuck and drop a ford big block in some rwd car and don't tell the police

Not a bad idea, but it's hard to find big V8s here to even do a swap in the first place, a donor car would be the most viable option. What I might end up doing is buying a car that's older than 30 years (probably a C4), you can get an oldtimer certificate for them and pay almost zero tax.