Cutie Curie - edition.

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Post-War thread: Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8609/?
youtube.com/watch?v=IN4OIfdfAw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't remember the screenshots being that big.

Is there a simple, or even just cosmetic, cybernetics mod? Something even like Kat's arm from Reach.

Amari a cute! A CUTE!!!

Looking forward to remaking a full and HD MSF Motherbase and somehow working it into New Vegas.

>can't fuck amari
>can't fuck irma
shit
game

i don't think so but this seems to eb the closest one.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8609/?

Been using The Rebel for super long. Trying to decide if I want to change attire for Far Harbor. Think I'll grab those new gasmasks just for kicks.

is it even possible to run more than 5 mods and not have fallout 4 crash at random?

try installing your shit correctly

Yes
>super smart
>helps people, we don't even discuss paying her or anything
>gives people new lives, is responsible for an unknown number of lives
>the first robot to synth transfer, a pioneer of robotics

also
>voice actor for Ana Amari
>also Doctor Amari in another game
DEEPEST LORE

yes

Post player characters. Here's an older one of mine.

aside from getting the problem solver, is there any specific up or downsides to the responses you use when meeting the gang bosses in nuka world?

care to shoot me that load order for research purposes?

all im running is frost and some radio mods

I'm curious about trying Fallout 4. I liked Fallout 3 more than New Vegas but realize Fallout 3's story was trash. Would I like Fallout 4?

So given that Bethesda gave the Railroad and easy out in terms of how they survive their apparent destruction, i am betting there is a 99% f chance they will appear in a future game

such horrible things have happened.

Ayy

FO4 is literally skyrim with guns

Not really.

Sounds like it is right up my alley.

if you liked 3 you will love 4

Fallout 4 has more weighty and enjoyable gunplay than the other two modern ones, but the story's pretty forced and, at times, fairly nonsensical. Locations and landmarks in the Commonwealth are even denser than the Capital Wasteland. Quests are pretty lacking, and the factions are decent at best. Companions are a big improvement, though, especially in their interactions.

> Quests are pretty lacking
Not him obviously, but Fallout 4 probably has some of my favorite quests in any of the newer Fallout games.

Fo4's story is, at the very best, controversial. In that there is disagreement on how shit it is and what does and doesn't work. This extends to the quests in general and quest design is fairly universally dogshit in that it takes no advatange whatsoever of the systems it has to work with.

Overall gameplay, outside of quest design failings like the lack of perk checks, is a massive improvement.

Well 4 actually takes a lot of the strengths from NV like better companion quests and branching faction paths, so if you hated those things you are out of luck.

^This.

Fallout 4 is basically New Vegas 2.0

Which ones specifically? I certainly thought there were good ones, but at the same time, I felt there were fewer quests overall. Many were also pretty railroaded in terms of options, but that's mostly a fault of the voiced protagonist and the game as a whole.

>companions are a big improvement, though, especially in their interactions.
I never bothered with companions in Fallout 3 or NV cause I enjoyed that isolated feeling.

Good news for you then, there's a perk for exactly that playstyle.

You can run alongside just Dogmeat then, or no one at all (Dogmeat was sort of intended as your Companion if you wanted to go full solo, with Perks even supporting it).

Even so, you're missing out a good chunk of the Companion commentary on locations and quests, plus their own personal quests and such. Not a big part, but it's enjoyable.

Well, some characters like Nick and Danse offer some pretty interesting perspective to the overarching theme of the game. You don't have to keep them around forever, but I think skipping them altogether has you miss out on some cool narrative.

Well I liked
-The Silver Shroud: Because talking as the Shroud was fun, and it was just neat to see Bethesda build on the comic book universe they started in Fallout 3 into something more

-Diamond City Blues: A quest that starts off helping a cuck get his wife back, that boils into a drug deal heist, that in turn boils over into a drug lab raid, that results in one of several different people putting a hit out on you.

-Confidence Man: Because I never thought we would see a quest about staging bar-fights and trying to get some nerd laid.

-Human Error: Was simply just a fun investigation quest, with numerous ways to get the needed infromation, and tied neatly into the overall setting of the game in regards to the synth conflict.

Just off the top of my head

>Fallout 4 is basically New Vegas 2.0

You can't be serious.

>Fallout 4 takes most narrative and mechanical changes from New Vegas and build on them
>How is it not New Vegas 2.0
Are you one of those people who tries to argue New Vegas was anything more then Fallout 3 1.5?

It's not hard to see all the ways Bethesda built upon New Vegas as well as popular mods for New Vegas when adding features for 4.

>nv 2.0
>unique weapons are unique in no way

>Implying this matters to anyone but MMO fags
It doesn't.

That's as much of a departure from any other game in the series.
You should bring something up like, going back to shitty luck-based charisma checks.

>takes mod system and integrates it into game
>takes robot mods and integrates it into game
>takes companion mechanics and adds it into game
>takes branching dialogues and factions and adds it into game
There's more, and while I'll agree that it's not without a slew of faults, Fallout 4 definitely took a lot of the good from FNV and its mods and put it directly into the game.

Yes I am one of those people. Sure you can loosly compare the faction systems between the two games and how they relate to the main story. Besides that there are more differences than similarities.

>Besides that there are more differences than similarities.
Not really.

Weren't AP sprinting and the devoted grenade button NV mods too?

Mods for Fallout 3 and NV iirc, not him BTW

Well, there is Atom's Judgement. I don't know if there are other true uniques in the game though. If there are, I haven't found them.

Yeah, there was that large overhaul in both (I think, I certainly remember it in FNV, but it's been years since I played FO3) that added both as dedicated buttons.

>takes companion mechanics and adds it into game
Which companion mechanics are you talking about anyway?
NV companions wouldn't suck your dick because you picked 50 locks, you had to hold their hand and walk them to certain trigger points.

I'm assuming he means unlocking character based missions for a number of characters based on how you appeal to their likes. Ones that often get you access to content you wouldn't uncover otherwise.

>you had to hold their hand and walk them to certain trigger points.
Not him, but don't remind me of how god-awful that was.

>Glory convinced PAM to help the Railroad
What could someone like Glory, who is certainly not a diplomatic negotiator, have said to a purely logical unemotianal machine like PAM to convince her?

we both be robotz n shit

explained that only her faction could get access to ballistic weave for some reason

I doubt PAM would react to an emotional appeal.

Yes really, right down the the ducking re-textured bone chimes.

>linear dungeon format with loot chest at the end
>same layout of overworld with scattered dungeons
>bear traps eerily similar to Skyrim's, more so than in 3 or NV
>the folding out paper animation for viewing notes
>bounties available in town (Diamond
city)
>Bandits used in exactly the same way as in Skyrim
>melee combat has very similar basic attack, heavy attack, shitty parry
>wandering wolves (dogs), deer (radstag), bears (yao guai) and the ability to take the skin and meat of most in the form of loot
>basically the same cooking and crafting system, with animated work behind semitransparent menus
>literally recycled hammering sound effect

Anyone else can add plenty to this too

I thought they just flat out used the same bones/skeletons.

that's one helluva shotgun you got there curie.

>linear dungeon format with loot chest at the end
Who at Bethesda things that's acceptable design anyway?
I thought after everyone made fun of them to the point that "Skyrim Dungeons" became a normalfag meme they would get the message.

Maybe helping the railroad provided the biggest challenge for her, and Glory appealed to her sense of pride in attempting the difficult task.

Maybe Glory said she would kill Pam if she didn't help.

Maybe they had a long talk about what good and evil are and Glory convinced Pam that she should act against the institute, Edmund Burke style.

Maybe she proposed a theory that the institute would bring greater harm to the word and that her preservation protocols encouraged her to help the people intervening.

So most of the same shit every open world game has then?

That's right, FO4 is literally Far Cry:Boston without towerclimbing.

>Who at Bethesda things that's acceptable design anyway?
Who at most RPG development studios thinks putting the treasure/mcguffin at the end of the dungeon is good game design?

Most of them DESU, which is why every RPg out there does it.

There would be no point in making the rest of the dungeon if it wasn't at the end of the dungeon.

You are assuming the dungeon has to be linear and can't be explored freely.

It's more the typical Bethesda song and dance surrounding said chest.

>hello [Character] you have to help, i have an urgent [Radiant Quest] for you
>please go to [Loading Door] and retrieve [Quest Token] for me, it's a matter of life and death!
>you'll probably find it in [Leveled Loot Container] at the end of [Loading Door] right next to a convenient shortcut to the entrance
>but beware, there are [Levelled List] of Bandits/Orks/Draugr/Raiders there!
>come back to me after you retrieved [Quest Token] and i'll amply reward you with [200 caps]

Who said the dungeon has to be 100% linear?

Even dungeons with multiple paths have a chest at the end of each path usually mutually exclusive as well.

Even if its totally open, the main chest is almost always located as far away from the entrance as possible, aka, at the very back/end of the dungeon, behind a boss monster.

A question on the fallout 4 pastebin. How many of the settlement mods should I get?

Off the top of my head I remember the skull having the same jaw physics, and a quick Google and shitty crop seems to support this

Depends on how far down the autism spectrum you are.

3/nv also used oblivion skeletons

I liked to pick up everything in fallout 3 and stuff it into lockers.

Most of the skellies in 3/NV had scraps of skin on them though, they weren't identical like Skyrim/Fallout 4.

Then download as many settlement mods as possible and enjoy (((Hundreds of hours of Gameplay))) i suppose.

so is the problem solver the most broken gun in the game when upgraded? the thing deletes everything i point it at

No,any random automatic gun with the explosive enchantment and shotguns with pretty much any enchantment are the most broken guns.

Splattercannon for guns. Harvester for melee.

Those are better for crowd control, but the furious handmade rifles from Nuka-World are better for the bullet sponges Bethesda decided to litter the game with.

>elder maxson's danse speech
>tell us to look at the scorched bones littering the wasteland or whatever
>there are no scorched bones, save for full skeletons on toilets

No, because enchantments like explosive apply to every single bullet/pellet. Meaning 10 explosive bullets out of an assault rifle deal 150 dmg on top of the normal damage, which outmatches Furious by far. Explosive also has a higher chance of crippling limbs on top of it.

This shit is ridicolously broken and the fact that Bethesda still hasn't patched it is a disgrace.

>there are no scorched bones, save for full skeletons on toilets
There are plenty of dead bodies and skeletons around the wasteland, as well as various bone parts

>ywn teach curie everything there is to know about bodily functions
why life etc etc

he's talking about the bones he is going to make after getting his hands on commonwealth.

is infinite companion ammo really cheating that much in 4? like they're not boone anymore, I've had cait reload 3 times with a handmade rifle fighting a radstag doe because it stumbled behind a tree stump, just feels like without it giving them guns is worthless

>giving the fightclub cumdumpster a gun
What the fuck are you doing?

furious applies to each bullet, and stacks higher than explosive, so after like 3 rounds you've already passed explosive damage and it still goes up from there, not to mention I think it's percent based from the base damage instead of a flat addition (but don't quote me on that)

It is percentage based, yes.

I was trying to tap into her IRA heritage, and if you give her a gun it might as well be the one that doubles as a club
the others like macready aren't much better mind you

youtube.com/watch?v=IN4OIfdfAw8

>Almost 3 years after release, this is now a proclamation.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Why haven't you been permabanned yet.

>4 views
if you're gonna shill your shit at least fess up and engage the thread instead of dropping it wordlessly like a whipped fuckboy and banking on people clicking it out of curiosity

I tapped into her Irish Mobster heritage by giving her a kneecapper shotgun and she started smashing the kneecaps of everyone who was roughly in front of her including me

But for real. Why aren't you permabanned.

>implying that most of the uniques were in any way unique aside from being a reskin in NV and maybe being a little bit better.stats wise
Pretty sure you could count the really unique ones on one hand.

???

>unique meshes, textures, and usually in the case of energy, projectiles/critfx