/palg/ - Paladins General and SMITE

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>/palg/ Discord
discord.gg/SNwXWHe

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB55)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?49568-Open-Beta-55-Patch-Notes-July-26th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&index=1&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=V5TSsepFwBM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9&index=1

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Counter Guides
paladinscounter.com/

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

>Reveal Trailer (Jenos):
youtube.com/watch?v=TYE3dXs_03M

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>Bug Reporting Thread (OB55 PTS):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?49570-OB-55-PTS-Bug-Reporting

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSuWFe7A-_9b2cNDfC5R5qxfodcWX5xQBrDpECj5BUotQZuR0Ce5BhohNJJmqMtcyLc-m5n6liOyO05/pubhtml#
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTf4C7AcTgtP1zELQ-32CckLSRL60ZSy3l66zISZWwkuncCLkFXWXbxULkh4d5s2aQz7Fa76xAg_6Cd/pubhtml#
imgur.com/a/5adVF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to confess my love for Fernando's character!

NEW CHAMPION LEAKED!
Sniper frontline champion: uses a decoy to deceive enemies and capture the objective!

-basic; Sniper rifle, lower damage if compared with the other snipers but far more accurate even if unscoped.
-right mouse; Scope mode, can instantly shoot enemy to deal normal damage or charge the shot to cause an special debuff depending on the body area that was hit, legs= cripple; upper body= knockback; head= stun

-Q skill; Deploys a decoy, essentially an static clone with no abilities except that it can capture objectives and be healed.
*can target an ally to copy his appearance, if no ally is targeted will use your own appearance.

-F skill; Share soul, some of the damage taken is shared with the decoy, can either be used on yourself or on an ally by targeting him/her.

-ultimate; not sure yet

Ash is cute! And fun to play! But I think she is a bit insecure.

First for Maeve is always the answer!

Thread reminder to seek enlightment.

I like it, but they'd never use the design in that pic. Unfortunately.

>Team has no tanks for flankers
>Decide to pick Zhin because I'm trying to complete quests and fuck it why not, never played him before
>Get shit on, but he's actually pretty damn fun despite
Teach me the ways of the sword, /palg/

I wonder why she is so edgy

>the one who pushes Smite in this general is a lolifag

of course

>one

I have a desperate need to cuddle with Maeve and hear her cute purring

two.

a man of taste

three and to the four

True or false: The current state of a champion whether people find him/her to be high or low tier shouldn't matter. What you should concern is that player's ability to help your team greatly to victory using that character.

so this is why the smite general died

So what you're saying is that snipers are bad?

Post cute Ash fanart

Alright to be fair, he has good taste in Smite girls. I'm more of a Bellona man myself. Yes I play Ash.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSuWFe7A-_9b2cNDfC5R5qxfodcWX5xQBrDpECj5BUotQZuR0Ce5BhohNJJmqMtcyLc-m5n6liOyO05/pubhtml#
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTf4C7AcTgtP1zELQ-32CckLSRL60ZSy3l66zISZWwkuncCLkFXWXbxULkh4d5s2aQz7Fa76xAg_6Cd/pubhtml#

JAVA DRIVE BY

Something something snek>jenos>>>>seris

Tiers do matter. Sorry, but they do. Look, we all like Maeve. She's cute as fuck. But you can be a master tier Maeve and a casual Lian will fucking wreck you. Same with Strix.

>Look, we all like Maeve
Umm, speak for yourself.

So, is like, Dmaba better or not, spoon-feed me please.

False, there is only this much you can do if you pick Torvald or Buck.

Oh, I though he was just kidding or something. Glad to know that Snek Man is actually the best.

Did ruckus get reworked? How is he now?

Anyone else have the game freeze just once for a second or two and then it's fine after? I'm getting like 150fps usually but it happens every game and only once, usually at the start when I first meet an enemy.

Did anyone get an invite to that mobile game?

I get that as well. It's annoying.

Same here

Are you on EU? There is a server freeze 15 seconds into the first round, always.

here's a few things to take from the data
>mal'damba continuously focusing a target using just his snake is a little better than jenos continuously healing a target
>mal'damba's gourd on its own is about as good as one heal with his snake
>jenos' total heal over the 10 second duration is just a little lower than a full seris heal
>mal'damba's gourd and snake heals combined can be roughly comparable to a seris heal over the course of 5 seconds while mal'damba can still fight back
>for raw healing numbers, seris will give you the highest numbers in the least amount of time
>mal'damba has the weakest heal in 1 to 3 seconds of them for healing frontliners with just his snake
>seris has no instantaneous heal, mal'damba has a weak instantaneous heal, and jenos has a strong instantaneous heal
I didn't include any of the other supports because fuck the other supports

Yeah, on EU

also at Caut III they all get cucked to roughly 300 health over 5 seconds
definitely hits seris the hardest because of her channeled heals and less utility in her kit

It's a universal problem and the hirez dude who looks like a narcoleptic Mexican vampire already said they're aware and working on it

>it's a "teehee I'm using this new character pls be nice" team

Literally nothing wrong with this in casual matches you sperg.

>Try out Strix in casual
>Do pretty well when I'm not being instantly locked onto by a literal aimbot viktor named "ilovecheaters" who got 90% headshots and snapped to stealthed characters immediately with no ranks in illuminate

Why is essence still a thing?
Can't they just replace it with gold?

just had a game with a 20 death kinessa and an 18 death afk sha lin
oh and a 14 death strix

it used to be just gold but the added essence for whatever reason

I get that, I thought it was just because I have 30 tabs open.

Where's the sub button?

They made it to replace gold but it's just weird. Dunno why Hirez is sticking to their guns so much on this issue. Guess they have some plans for it.

Yep it happens at the start of every match and I'm so fucking sick of it

right here bud *points 2 dick*

Time to smash that button

I NEED MORE WAIFU CHARACTERS AND I NEED THEM NOW
WHERE ARE MY NEW WAIFU CHARACTERS

imgur.com/a/5adVF
Xth for these models and skins in main game when???

You can't waifu a loli.

can you waifu a rifle?

>SMITE
Fuck off with this shit meme

It's kinda retarded how much better that Cassie and Evie look in the mobile game than they do in the main PC game. Really hope they do a model swap for them.

It looks like a shitty Chinese game.Is it marketed to the Chinese?

Happens on ps4 as well.

>tfw you have some shekels to burn on the sale but all the old skins look terrible

why can't androxus have a non shitty skin
why does exalted have to look so trashy

Maybe I can't, but someone can. Then again I've waifued Maeve so maybe I can too.

WHy didn't they introduce a compendium-like thing when they released ranked 2.0?

All the models were done in house

wish they'd bring the skins to the main game, i'd buy this one instantly

if they are smart they will but they wont

tits too big it's disgusting

literally has no ass
instead of making her tits bigger they should buff her ass

>muh bettur total healz
fuck off, all healers except pip can keep you alive so long as you're not running into caut 3 fire 24/7.

Grover

lol

>make spinoff
>make sexy costume for spinoff
>you can unlock costume for main game if you play spinoff
there, that's how you promote a spinoff
if you're smart
unlike hiRez

Look, it's Ying! She is such a cutie!
She is also my wife. I love her so very dearly! She is the sun in my life!

They made good decisions with the Twitch skins. This mobile game was announced 3 days ago, everyone needs to calm the fuck down.

>BAH GAW THEY NEED TO ADD THESE SKINS
>BAH GAW ADD THESE SKINS ALREADY THIS COMPANY IS SHIT
>BAH GAW
>BAH GAW IT'S BEEN 3 DAYS AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T RECREATED EVERY MODEL IN THE MAIN GAME YET
>BAH
>G
>A
>H

>tfw they still haven't given me my 3 radiant chests from my daily wins on Friday

WHY AREN'T THESE BAKAS WORKING 7 DAYS A WEEK TO MAKE ME HAPPY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Will we ever get an undead champion? Now that demons are confirmed in the lore with Talus

I love her more

It would be cool if we have a skeleton champ but I'm pretty sure they'd back out from it because of China. If they are willing to add one, I just hope it only affects the Chinese market in terms of altering the champ's market.

vampire's fine too, they have those in china don't they?

champ's appearance*

I really don't see why a goofy skeleton champ would hurt the chinese market

everyone loves goofy skellies

only if they have top hats! that would be so funny

I'm pretty sure vampires are fine as long as they don't show bones or anything. In fact, they have vampires in their legends or something that looks like this, just hopping around and shit.

Grover can do that too. Not reliably, but that's why he has damage and CC.

Yeah, the jiangshi. Well they look like shit and they hop instead of, ya know, transforming into bats like the stylish European vampires, but at least that opens up the opportunity of having a vampire champ one day. Hopefully a classy European one. With bats and a Tombstone Piledriver for an ultimate.

I guess it depends on how "Lazarus" is themed

Ying is our girl

Wait so we will never get a skeleton champ? Weak

I know I shouldn't even start this but I'm curious, basically the board that must not be named is memeing the media into thinking gestures like that are hate signs? Like what they did with the ok gesture being a white supremacy simple or some shit
But what's the end game?

>board that must not be named is memeing
Is this a reddit thing?

>5000 essence from one radiant

filters
retard

So now that all the pros have established that Strix is fucking broken, what do you expect from the next patch?

No strix nerf because lol

I need an uncensored version.

Is Rally Here with Morale Boost a viable legendary if the enemy team doesn't have any major knockback?

I dig the bear bomb honestly

A pointless nerf, not Strix of course, someone else who doesn't need one.

probably nerf maeve again just for good measure

is it possible to jump from gold iii to plat somehow