Your most recent car-related purchase

Literally bought 1 hour ago, can't get a good pic so a stock photo will have to do.

Bought for cash out the back door of the local dealership. New timing belt, brakes and front end. The radio is buggy as fuck (apparently the head unit is the first thing to shit out after the warranty expires) but everything else works.
Less than $2k so as long as it's still running when I upgrade at the end of the year I won't lose too much money on it.

Picked it up wednesday for 83 grand shipped to Toronto

2002 R34 GTR M-Spec w/ 34k kms and a couple bolt-ons

special edition w/ leather interior

lucky nigger

A fucking Hyundai/Mitsubishi Galloper? Really brings me back. I miss Korea sometimes

I am excite. Always wanted one since I was younger

Bought in July because my only car was totaled.

Got any proof, boi?

congrats on owning one of your dream cars. Always such an awesome thing to be able to do. Can I ask who you are importing it through?

no

>Galloper
literal Galopnik

so comfy, congrats** mate.

>**assuming it's real

Imported it through Brian at B-Pro. The guy is super professional and he has handled everything very well so far.

nice photoshop haha

I'll bread on the hood it early April when it arrives in port.

any sikk mawdz you plan on doing?

Got pretty big plans for it. Havent ordered anything yet but Im thinking I will pretty soon after it gets here. I want to get a responsive 550-600whp on ethanol. I was thinking some sort of top mounted twin turbo setup (twin GTX2871r or something of similar size).

Nice, I'm actually importing something with his help too actually. He's super rad.

consider a modern single twinscroll instead

I bought black ice and a seat cover

i got an f150

Impulse bought this firecawk Thursday night even though I keep saying I'm done owning 4th gen fbodies

Nice, manual or auto?

6 speed, only real reason I was attracted to it. Probably just going to end up trading it to my buddy for my H/C/I autotragic TA to get it back I sold him last fall.

hey me too. 2015 F-150 Lariat V8

Chad V8.
Put an exahust on there so that the carlets can enjoy the sound of your people

based color

bought a first gen manual cr-v for $1,500

>$83k

I bought $14 worth of [US rating] 87 octane fuel 2 days ago - It's fully hektic.

jesus CHRIST you ripped yourself off

>first gen Pajero disguised as a more modern SUV
Man I love some of the stuff Hyundai did.