nth for i want to make babies with nessa

Where put penis for make babies?

Post YFW leveling with aberath's

You jack off over her eggs to fertilize them

>this image again
we need more /poeg/ OC's desu

He did nothing wrong.

Favorite map/zone to farm? post em

So I'm still not sure I understand this game.

I know the gameplay is like Diablo, but most people say it's also like an MMO - but from what I've seen it seems mostly like a solo game. How often do you actually see, talk with, or group with other players? Are group dungeons a large part of the game? How hard is it to make friends with people in-game if you don't have any - are there guilds and shit?

>actually playing the game
>not just farming poe.trade

i thought they made that elreon quest shorter awhile back

>mfw you can't save him but you always hear his screams while entering the crematorium

It hurts.

He's still the 2nd worst master quest giver tied with haku. Vorici is undoubtedly the worst

Its a solo game. You basically only interact while trading or doing map rotas. There are guilds but what benefit are they to you when all you do is farm maps solo.

haku is worse

elreon is just mindless AOE spam

pastebin.com/DpdL1ABH

Any advice on where to go with this? Other than Jewels and a Starforge. I was thinking of replacing my belt as my res is only just over cap, while I can use a res flask with decent uptime on ele weakness maps it's a little annoying.

Alright, sounds like it's not for me then

haku is 2nd to 3rd fastest if your char moves fast.

Should have level 3 empower by the end of tomorrow. So fucking hyped to brick that cunt and end up spending 400c+ on a level 4 for a big dick DPS boost

All the time in towns, whenever if you feel like being in public chat channels, as often as you feel like. No, everything can be done solo. I dunno, I've never tried. Yes, there are guilds.

pre-maps i like chamber of innocence. map im still partial to phantasmagoria since its a straight line to the end

docks for that pre act 4 nostalgia

then you're sitting there killing one at a time for 45 seconds

If you engage with the community like the hardcucks in here are loathe to do then you may find otherwise.

I helped someone kill twinned Core last night and we ended up running guardians together and I helped him get his first ever Shaper kill

I really like the lair of the hydra and gorge.

>I helped him get his first ever Shaper kill
doesn't count DESU SEMPAI

>twinned Core

to this day i think twinned core with even one damage mod is one of the hardest boss fights in this game.

Public parties are always up till maps (level 65). Lots of action. Often get a bulldozer party that rolls over content. Met quite friendly people leveling. Other interactions are trade, which is mostly unfun and bizarre at times. People also level "masters" (npcs) and share them in a dedicated global chat, which has a little community. Not a regular there though.

Why is everyone using divine life flasks instead of Eternal?

>divine life flasks

I think most people roll instant heal on flask and divines heal more.

because you roll seething on them for an instant panic button so you want a higher base amount

I have a level 4 empower, wanna buy it?

I just did one with inc area of effect, extra cold damage and extra damage that was twinned.

Wasnt so bad senpai.

my fun has died but zana lives on.

Are there any viable builds for Scion this league? I heard about Spark/Vaal Spark...

How much? I've only saved 280 so far.

do people still buy enlighten this late in the league?

What do you normally want on your standard flasks?

% flask charge on crit + Debuff removal?

Staunching, Curse removal sometimes, inc speed on quicksilvers, charge on crit, inc duration

So is there a way to get 5 flasks in a button press without getting banned? I don't understand why getting some qol improvement with macros is a bannable thing yet logout macros are allowed, it's retarded.

doomfletch

I'm playing wander as scion on hhc with it and doing everything but guardians.

Im going Scion with slayer/raider rocking starforge cyclone. Should be good and more damage than a slayer variant although its missing the 20% culling.

Couldn't you create a macro with delays? Idk I don't find it that hard to press 123 before a pack and 4 between packs

>hhc with it and doing everything but guardians.

the absolute fucking state of hcucks

>running t16 maps - leave the boss alive
>1 damage mod on map - scour
>running shaped race course all day everyday - wow made it to 100 so hard get on my level shitcrows

EL EM FUCKING A OH

Depends on what do you mean by "macro".
As far as I know hardware simulation macros are not detectable. Most input macros are not detectable unless you allow game itself to monitor your pc for any.
Messing with packets though will get you banned fast.

how to dodge brine king's blizzard pillar attack?

> Most input macros are not detectable unless you allow game itself to monitor your pc for any.

i think the client kicks you or locks input if you have to many clicks in a certain period of time.

>meanwhile at softcocks headquarters
>1M dps with 1,6k hp, better use cast on death+ portal so I don't need to run so much :^)
>so much damage holy smoly
>whelp died again, so boring to run back
>heh, damn hcucks can't even corpse run shaper heh

Are you okay man, if it makes you feel better I've killed everything but shaper this league including uber atziri on a different char on HC.

post your log out macro

>I've killed everything but shaper this league including uber atziri on a different char on HC

More power to you but you are a minority. The whole global is full with "pls help need boost xyz". Its especially noticable with fucking labs.

Wasn't that removed some time ago? Or they just decreased sensitivity, since I haven't seen any complaints for some time?

>run into a rare strongbox
>click on it without thinking
>get frozen with no freeze removal flask
>log out to instantly negate the death that would have happened otherwise due to your mistakes

hardcucks WILL defend this

>don't need macros
>can't even see the possible range of values of mods on items without it
If only we had the technology.

>click on it without thinking
>get frozen with no freeze removal flask

I wouldnt just make this up, seen this happen to countless hardcore streamers in the past.
Literally happened to zizaran 15 mins ago
Having the ability to negate a death instantly even though you fucked up yourself should not be allowed

Do I need to see a doctor if I remember almost all mods tier ranges (except newer unique ones)?

>tfw you regal the perfect affix for a jewel first time

>tfw you regal a jewel and it gets mine laying speed
>tfw you annul a rare and it bricks the maximum life
>tfw you slam something great and give it something terrible
>corrupt a perfect rare t16 map and it turns into unrunnable dogshit
i've literally never had one good experience with crafting

>get a shitty 430 starforge
>divine it
>fucking 498

and thats how i made 400c instead of 280c that day.

this really worth 30-40 chaos?

1 scroll fragment

fuck OFF

What is Juggernaut for? I thought RF but even they are all Berserker.

Yes. Elemental damage implicit is great. Then you can roll shit like specific element damage (e.g. fire) or if you use attacks elemental damage with attacks which gives absurd damage boosts for one item.

I get that even less than the logout macros. Everything I get from HC is the feeling from progress I made.
If someone did it all for me, what's the point?

>just ripped at level 65 against Shavronne because of a prophecy
>Cannibal's Grip Shavronne just eats her own dead minions forever
JUST
FUCK
MY
SHIT
UP

IT'S NOT FAIR
BOSSES WHO SUMMION MINIONS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GET CANNIBAL'S GRIP

haahahahha fucking anime shitter B T F O

should i try this or just sell the base

Today I found out Lab has traps.
Juggernaut btw.

Kek I already have 1.2 million dps at 7k what the fuck are you stupid?

Did you know if you kill the boss then the boss can't kill you?

Post YFW your are 78%/78% block HC BF gladiator entering your first ever twinned burial chambers map

Blasphemy temporal chains or enfeeble?

Can only choose one

enfeeble is generally better

solar guards more like BASS CANNONS

I want to make an Occulist ED build.

When should I actually start using ED? I've heard everything from as soon as you get contagion to not until level 70.

I remember ripping against Cannibal's Grip Hillock when he was in Spider Forest map.
>get him to half life
>he takes sword out, heals up
>starts jumping at light speed, leaving everything full of caustic clouds and summoning a zombie army
>keeps consuming them zombies
>mfw

Do you want to tank the hits? Enfeeble
Are you going to get out the fucking way or just one shot the mobs anyway? Chains

I also use chains because degen build lol

People who say "dont use x skill for leveling" are people of the "I must go as fast as possible every single build levels as sunder or firestorm lmao" shitheel.

I have a trickster ed build and I started using it right away at lvl12 or what was it and it has destroyed everything with contagion ever since

how do i craft this to make the most amount of money? should i spam chance/ancient to try to get belly?

The only thing I hate about phantasmagoria is those fucking little pods two skeletons pop out of. Not because two skeletons pop out of them, but because they come out one at a time, and there's like a one second break before the second one comes out. And there's like fucking 60 of the pods. It just ruins any sort of flow that map has. If GGG would change those pods to pop both skeletons out at once I would finally sell my csgo cobblestone case and buy more tabs

Someone please spoonfed me, I'm retarded.

How do I find out the effective HP I gain from MoM?

Basically I'm trying to figure out if using Essence Worm and thus gaining ~1k unreserved mana would give me more survivabiltiy than the ring I'm currently using, which is giving me ~400 HP

Getting to red maps made me realize that I don't know any map boss and can thus not judge if I should take the risk killing them.
So I was thinking of actually playing standard either next league or this league to get a grasp of all this shit then go back to HC again.

just sell it
crafting typically uses more currency than its worth

chancing anything can take mountains of chance orbs

> Cannot afford to level with abberath's
> literally 5 speed flasks to maps

Killing map bosses at least once isn't a risk. It's a challenge that only cucks don't take.

lab farming is pretty ez mode with jugg

of you can get something similar by using kaom's roots and a devoto's and just picking endurance charge nodes, then having like slayer's cull and leech or something

should I at least alch it or something first?

just use my handy guide:

>Bazaar
easy just stay out of the burning ground and be aware of the statue adds

>Chateau
argus from the labyrinth, treat him the same way

>excavation
the hardest T11 by far, 3 bosses you can only damage one of them at a time

>precinct
group of exiles, can vary in difficulty but they're typically easy

>torture chamber
easy just stand near a pillar while you DPS it so you can quickly hide behind it when she beams you

>underground sea
finding the boss room is harder than the boss

>wasteland
Easy, its just voll from dried lake

Fix your shit GGG, I am really tired of playing russian roulette when opening maps and find that I got onto a server shard that turns the game into a slideshow. It was rare before but with 3.0 it's a daily occurence. Better call my ISP huh :^)

>You are fighting ribbons trying to take the Solaris Temple for the glory of Oriath when this guy comes in and drops a Fire Nova Mine at your feet - what do you do?

i honestly have no idea what to price this

start at 120 and work your way down 5c at a time

>do t15 beachhead for the 1st time
>it's boring as fuck with shit rewards
So when's the next league?

nice filter

This is basically the same as my build, but you've levelled less and are using inc aoe cause you went the leech instead of aoe and damage, I've also got endurance charges cause they're OP. I will drop them when I do uberlab for the leech and change my flasks so I run a granite

I wouldn't use a carnage heart personally

I think the belt is fine, you can get res elsewhere, and intimidate is pretty nice.

You don't really need a starforge, your damage will come more from levels now, and when you do uber lab i feel you should drop inc aoe for a damage support. And yeah, jewel slots are more damage

Why not just make the mobs spawned by harbingers drop loot.