ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

Buddy...I've found a reason to fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YWSiyxRP00
youtube.com/watch?v=GS26sL6lBIs
youtube.com/watch?v=aDg-hx8BuXc
youtube.com/watch?v=_1c3igwEDDE
encycstra.net/blog/dengeki-online-interview-summary
youtube.com/watch?v=J902AdSKBbI
youtube.com/watch?v=gjEwUdRUh2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

best superfighter

First for UPEO

3rd for Excalibur

Morgan is sexy

>little 3 year old Brady playing Air Combat with his dad
That's...actually kinda cute.

Part of me hopes that after Nemo was released into the Electrosphere when Simon purged the programme that it dedicated itself to stopping Simon from starting the conflict.

BRRRRTTTTT

>ded
C'mon guys

i think people dont like the Morgan brady

We gotta post all superplanes then I guess

>

The intros were top tier, as was having a bunch of ace squadrons

ace squadrons are an unappreciated blessing upon Zero
if it get em again in 7 i think i'd be happy with an early death

Gilbert Park from AC3 kinda bears resemblance to Kim Jong-il due to having the similar fat, sly, bitter Asian looks and Korean surname

I want 7 to have multiple squadrons and neat intros, but it probably won't and instead we'll get some dumb old man who we can't shoot down for ages until we finally do and then he turns into a drone for the final mission.

i wouldnt be so sure, in Cross Rumble they had Z.O.E as the recurring boss of bosses along with ace squadrons
we may still be lucky

And in the end Trigger will pilot a SOLG on a collision course towards Oured under orders of Princess Rosa. This time the SOLG successfully vaporized Oured and ensure Erusean's victory at the cost of Trigger's life.

Has anyone made one of those Princess looking at screen memes where it's Strigon on the screen?
Cause they should.

How's this?

>tfw the Princess is warmongering because Strigon gave her a pilot fetish

not a lady on earth could resist them

>tfw the Princess is warmongering because she's a true believer in the /k/ube

Is there even a logic behind having AC6 be a 350 exclusive? It's pretty much gone now anyway...
youtube.com/watch?v=-YWSiyxRP00

Wyvern is the sexiest plane ever

Amen

Best planefu

Yeah I'm still mad it wasn't on PS2.9

Man if 7 brings back Zero's ace squadron play I'm going to fucking explode.

That was a typo, gomenasorry!

>Xbox 350
>PS2.9

Mad Microsoft Money™

Could have always ported it later on, lots of other devs did for other exclusive titles, Platinum did it for example.

>tfw this could have been the first Ace Combat game for PC to get an Enhanced Edition instead of AssHorizon.

Tho, I still find it fun to play, just not really an Ace Combat game.

>tfw pc mustard race gets to play ac7

Technically, PC can play all of them, exceptions would be Infinity mostly since it needs online.

I can only imagine they'd do a Holy Trilogy HD port/remasters for PS4/maybe Xbone and PC if AC7 does well. At least console users got to enjoy them + multiplayer, the first impression for the series was AssHorizon for the majority of PC, can you see how well that went?

AC7 will sell poorly on PC

Just ignore him.

>Technically, PC can play all of them, exceptions would be Infinity mostly since it needs online.
>tfw you probably won't be able to play AC6 on PC for years

Why? Just trying to argue that PC is capable of running any game that runs on consoles

I'll sooner believe myself the king of France than believe your slop of a statement

You must be new here.
Report, hide and ignore all QuizNo posts.
You won't get anything by replying to him, he's just here to shit the place up with his deformed mongolian tapestries.

It's getting there but yea, it will take at least some years before it's actually playable. Not even 4 emulates that well but it is playable. youtube.com/watch?v=GS26sL6lBIs

Sorry, I didn't know. That means any anime picture is a no-no, right?

Nah, just that guy's shit.

Only that shit called "puchi", everything else is fine, buddy.

>any game that runs on consoles
>implying

You can believe what you want, much like there's a bunch who believe in a sky fairy. However, the PC can emulate a ton of games out there, that's a fact.

Also, emulation is often the only way to play some older titles. Not everyone is gonna go out and get a PS2 and there's often difficulties in even setting it up, it's hard enough to find a proper working one, often impossible depending on location.

Also, 6 isn't even available to purchase anymore. Think on that.

Roger, that.

Regarding picture, it's kinda sad that AC3 is the only AC game that allows you to fly the X-32

Somehow the X-32 is even cuter from that angle.

Sad indeed, but we can still look at it and feel happy nevertheless!

Alright so I watched the Sprey debate thing and all I have to say now is that the pilot was really damn american and about as enthusiastic as it gets
I don't think I have to say much about Sprey

I want to plot the destruction of Osea with Mead while we cuddle in bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDg-hx8BuXc
Dat fighter jet tho

youtube.com/watch?v=_1c3igwEDDE
Looks like Nvidia users are on the advantegous side again

Damn MiG-28's.

>muh marketing hype

you fell for the hype too

As I stated in the last thread:
>Berke: There are operational F-35s in the pacific right now.
>Sprey: The F-35 is in the early testing phase.

The guy's a fucking clown.

>mfw there probably won't be a demo or if there was it will be PS4/maybe Xbone only and no Steam.

dont fucking tease me
better get its store page put up by the end of the year or people will start thinking its delayed on pc

He had some points in this one in places, but ultimately he seems to think that noone can be trusted and that there is a massive conspiracy to fund garbage.

Of course there is probably some shit going on in this industry and politics are always a factor, but even then, that was way beyond reasonable suspicion
Nevermind though that aviation is one of the most advanced industries when it comes to all this error reporting and shit there is by law

The ppt file was funnier though tbqh

You haven't put the 2017 Gamescon trailer in.

FFFFFFUCK

Didn't even realize, good eye. I'll put it in #338.

>The interviewer asks which country the player comes from, and Kono replies that he wants to reveal more details slowly, giving people the chance to think about the two countries. This is an oddly specific yetspontaneousquestion with an oddly coherent answer.

What did Kono mean by this?
encycstra.net/blog/dengeki-online-interview-summary

Post your favourite bomber aircraft

You already did At least for jets

are you going to update the pastebin too?
that shit is so out of date it still lists the game as only on PS4

>Anyway, I couldn’t understand a thing since the demo was in English
top kek

I can't, I don't have permission.
Whoever made it originally, if they're even still here, will have to be the one to change it.

Actually no, I suppose I could just make a new one. I might do that later.

From source given by

Trigger confirmed for triple agent secretly working for Estovakia

>(read: they throw themselves in front of your missiles).
This will never not be some seriously cool shit.

So trigger is south belkan, right?

>implying he's not a proper belkan

Just finished AC4, first time I play an ace combat game! It was awesome, great story, great characters, great ost. The last missin was pretty hard. Which one should I play next? Also I have infinity on ps3, is there a Veeky Forums clan/group I can join?

Just go with 5 and then 0, or 0 and then 5. They mention eachother to some extent, but it doesn't really matter what order you go in.

5 is more story and squadron heavy with perhaps a bit more gimmicky missions than Zero or 4, and Zero is a bit short but has 3 slightly different routes and a top tier bossfight at the end. Both great games too.

I'd tend to recommend 0 over 5, the gameplay is better, the fights are cool, and it lacks 5's stupid plane-unlocking system. 5's more story and character driven, but this may not be a plus if you end up disliking the characters and/or the story. 0 is also set chronologically before 5, so there's some spoiler factor if you play 5 before 0 but frankly it's not a big deal.

I'd play Infinity with you, but I have no idea where my PS3 is or if the playerbase is still active enough to get a game running in a reasonable time.

>tfw I still have to finish Zero but I'm afraid that my old ps2 will give up on me again during the final cutscene and fuck everything up AGAIN

What the fuck happened? I think the worst I ever got was it hanging after the tunnel run in 5

it'll stain your opinion of 5 if you play 0 first, since 0 is so much better

Probably it's something with the laser, even though I already tried to clean it up
The funny part is that the console seem to work perfectly fine with games such as Tekken, Budokai Tenkaichi and even AC5, but it starts acting up randomly and usually freezes with 4 and 0, with the latter being the worst

i'd personally recommend Zero first as its my favourite, but 5 and Zero can be played either way around as the stories are linked but arent related to the point of causing spoilers unless you read really deep into Zero which gives the subtlest of hints toward 5 that you could link together if you remember them

Are you sure it's not just the CDs?

I thought that, but they don't seem to have any scratches
Might try to make a copy when I'll have time

Play 5 first before 0.
5 is considered by many as the weakest of the holy trinity for a number of reasons (gimmicky missions, planes unlocking system, retarded squadmates). It's still a really good game by any means, but playing it before 0 will make the latter shine even more.
Imo 4>5>0 is still the best order to play them.

Something similar happened to AC Bro last year, his Zero disc hung up right before the final interview and he had to wait all night and up into the morning to watch the finishing cutscenes and the credits and all that.

Gonna side with this user, 4 - 5 - 0, to me, is the best order to go in.

Did we have confirmation for an Ace Combat Infinity style upgrade system yet? Because in the first few minutes of this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=J902AdSKBbI
You can see a similar interface, which is a pretty solid indicator.

There's no confirmation, but come the fuck on. Do you need confirmation that the sky is blue?

HOTAS support confirmed
youtube.com/watch?v=gjEwUdRUh2A

Never played Infinity, how does it work?

its a crossplatformer, they are making it for the PC, guess what people there use to fly their jetfus ?

Three types of parts, divided into Body, Arms, and Misc. Each part has a certain amount of slots it takes up, and each plane has a maximum of slots per part and up to 7 parts total.

Take a look at the AC:I Plane Builder in the OP, that should give you a pretty good idea of how it works.

most people I know use kb+m or console controllers.

>playing 0 before 5

Shit taste desu