pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Nino!

YAS

You are not hector JUST

why is this allowed to exist

Get some fucking taste, dumb Rukinacuck.
Reposting.

After doing some calcs, I have found that if you have a horse mage with at least 35 attack and a single goad cavalry boost, you can KO a unit with 40 HP and 32 res with Bow Breaker while still having Blade Tome+ equipped. Both Ursula and Cecelia hit this benchmark with Death Blow and Attack+3 respectively while Goad Cavalry is very easy to activate. Both units have little need for their B slot to begin with, so Bowbreaker is very easy to equip. We know that Lyn doesn't hit 40 HP or 32 Res, so it'll be possible to possibly KO Lyn with Leo and Olwen.

TL;DR, Lyn does nothing to stop Horse Emblem. Use a fucking Brave Bow on her.

Would CYL Nino be able to do her best?

>reddit tierlists
lmao

thundercock 99/100
azura 99/100
ninian 97/100
linde 97/100
doot 96/100
camus 95/100

est 82/100

sorry your waifu is shit in the current meta, of course you should still use her over other units but facts are facts

Well I guess no Hector on my freebie

Whats so terrible about Lucina's art?
Its at least better than Roy and Lyn

Look at her smug face.

Assassin Nino will save daggers while doing her best!

if there was CYL round 2 I unironically think Nino could get to the top 2, especially now that we know what we get as a reward

meme magic always wins

>Takumi is now obsolete
And more news at 11.

I got ARTHUR'd on my free roll anyway

Time to become cancer
You will be sacrificed for the greater good bitch boy that was your destiny when I pulled you

I feed you and kept you for months for a reason

0/10

>Mulagir only 14 mt
ITS NOT FAIR

>just finished my Ephraim
>CYL Lucina looks much better

JUST

I never said it was bad, but he did. Learn how to read replies.
Also, Roy and Ike have the best art.

Fuck, why do they do this? A DC banner and CYL roughly at the same time, this is nuts. With only 80 orbs, I'm fucked if I want to roll on both.

>Landebreaker

Nice pull

I don't get what's wrong with Kozakis art. It's no Wada but it's not bad art.

>Also, Roy and Ike have the best art.
this user speaks the truth

if you don't pick Lyn as your free unit, you might as well uninstall

>looks better
>the whole point of buffsluts are for blade memes which Lucina's buffs don't affect

It looks plastic and the faces are awful

Just people picking on style they all look from decent to good for me but lucina face looking more like a 3D model than drawing.

Ephraim is a Hone bot while Lucina is a Spur bot. Ephraim will let you nuke things with Blade tomes while Lucina will shit on Panic Ploy.

Both are fantastic units.

Imagine being so blind that you'd actually fuckin believe something so stupid
Get your eyes checked, mong

I want to grab, press, and twist her crotch just like what happened to the bad guy from that 1994 movie Baby's Day Out

>Roy and Ike have the best art.
This.

Thats like, your opinion man

>tfw will run my 5*+2 Eirika with Lucina and Brave Lyn
Feels good.

Now that I learned about Ike's correct B skill translation, I'm a bit let down. It seems very meh compared to the rest of the CYL cast.

The art for all of them blow
Damn, I'd even prefer the shitty smols

I'll give you the texturing but I'm not sure what's wrong with the faces. Everything seems properly proportioned to me.

>hating Roy's art

Either you hate Roy to begin with or you're just retarded.

Leave Lyn to me

Okay stupid.

Mulagir screws with -blade Tomes. Sacae's Blessing screws with melee physical units. She also has access to cav buffs. And it's not even like she has mediocre stats in everything like regular!Roy/Seth/Berkut, etc. You faggots are fucking retarded.

It's an anti cav/flier memes. It's way more useful than Lyn's blessing since characters like Xander will just tank the hit and kill her the following turn.

>Greil Ike
>Eliwood Roy

Damn right they have the best art. To make things even better, Eliwood's clothes are too big for Roy which is adorable.

They're boring, ugly and he has same face, which would be obviously excusable if he had good anything else

>Go to sleep after watching the stream
>Dream that Roy and Ninian sneak into Eliwood's room and Ninian convinces Roy to try on his father's clothes and sword while he is bathing
>He starts flinging the Durandal around, eventually Wood comes out of the bath and has a chuckle
>He also says that his stuff suits Roy better than him

Wtf it was almost cute

She gets to bully Takumi again

New player here. Should I upgrade the castle?

I'm indifferent to Roy, but I too think his art is worse than Lucy's or Lyn's. I'd order it as female art > male art (and no, not because I'm male).

How do people misinterpret that? Obviously Ike won't get effective against 2/3 of all units. His skill won't also affect goad effects since panic ploy also doesn't.
He's still a monster with DC on his A slot because he has that retardedly strong 80% brave reduction + killerweapon.
Do you really want a new tier 0 unit?

>Implying Lyn can't get cav buffs

Is Roy 12 years old?
What is this garbage?

Roy lookslike he's trying to channel Eliwood, espically in the face

He's so cute dressing up like his dad. Clothes too big for him. Sword to big for him. But fuck it he'll kick ass anyway.

I like Ike, so yes.

That doesnt even work because Kozaki's art is trash.

I upgraded until 80% and regret it. I think SP is more important than XP

>weaken DC unit with Lyn
>use any second unit to finish them off now that you need not fear them living long enough to retaliate.

OFFICIAL CYL ART POWER RANKING
1. Ike
9. Lyn
99. Lucina
999. Roy

Ourboyfags mustn't reply to this.

>females vs males on the voting gauntlet
Lol. This'll be one sided.

>Kozaki's art is trash
In general, maybe, like his Askrs are meh (though still tolerable). Lucina's art is very good, as far as I'm concerned.

Replace lyn and Lucina and its perfect

Friendly reminder that PoR Ike and RD Ike together has more votes than both Lyn and Lucina.

U wot m8

Have you even played FE6? It's literally jailbait Emblem.

Only Ike looks good tßh

>not using brave bow on Lyn with cav buffs instead

Most people will be using Lyn's bow against cav teams rather than on cav teams.

Lyn>Lucina>Ike>Roy

>Ikefag lost the title of strongest hero to Roy
>they're trying to shit on Roy's superior art now
sad

>Reinhardt is shit, Julia and Fae counter him

He's 15, so you're not really that far off

Stop falseflagging
I like ike more

but Roy easily has the best art hands down
followed by ike lyn and finally plasticina

I am not going for either of them. But I actually have a feeling that Ike will end up the more prominent unit over Lyn.

At first I wanted to because Lyns art literally is the same as the other one but I decided against it since it's okay otherwise.

I don't think Xander can survive a quad with bravebow Luna + dance unless he has Distant defense.

Goad Cavalry would be negated if they fought Lyn using her PRF, and Lyn can have her own buffs on top of that.

Your math doesn't add up. Stop trying to force Brave Memes.

Yes, actually. He's called a "young lion" for a reason.

For reference, here's the list of male characters that have won a gauntlet:

>Being this wrong and retarded and contrarian
It's more like

1. Roy

10. Ike

1000. The rest

lmao my 4* gordin has one more atk than yours

There are 6 Fire Emblem games!?
I must've started with the first one, you know, Awakening
I guess I'm your senior, huh?

Got 26 orbs.

Should I snipe for Hector or hold off for CYL Ike?

I want them both.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

>Ike is in
Yeah, one sided as hell alright.

As far as the art is concerned.
Lyn > Lucina > Roy > Ike.
Ike looks like shit. Roy and Lucina look kind of weird but overall alright. Lyn has a weird fur scarf but otherwise she looks great.

>le falseflag
I don't have anything to do with those autistic shitposters and wish they would fuck off already.

Use this opportunity for Ike, Hector can always come back, and he can just appear out of nowhere if your just that lucky.

>Trashcina is worst character again
HOW does she do it?

>in combat effects count as "bonuses"
Oh look, it's this meme again.

Ike>Lyn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Roy=Lucina
For art

CYL units aren't limited though.

Lyn's art and her outfit are both shit. She just threw a dead raccoon over her shoulder. Everyone else looks much better.

>contrarian
Now that's a buzzword.

>mfw have a Distant Defence Xander

I knew making Celica fodder was a good idea.

Switch Lyn and Roy for the objectively true list

Prove it

You're all retarded, Roy is objectively the best art hands down. You guys need to get your eyes checked

[citation needed]

Make her normal size and I'd fuck the ever living shit out of her.

>roy puts on some clothes he found in the attic
>Daddy look! I'm gonna be a great hero like you!
And then Eliwood made all the servants and soldiers look at his son and tell him how dashing he looks before having a fatherly-pride induced coughing fit that left him bedridden for a week.

>Buzzword
Nice buzzword