If you could bring back one of these six cars for one last race, which one would it be?

If you could bring back one of these six cars for one last race, which one would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kr7EC-XbqP0&ab_channel=1BMWdrvr1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It has to be 787B

M3 GTR or 787B

Either that Lotus GT40 or the AC Cobra

Gonna go with the M3 GTR

the 787b was a meme but group C as a whole was good and would be good to have back.

M3 GTR. Especially with how it sounds

M3 GTR, easy choice

can we choose something else

Let me add upon this

this hot piece of italian ass

ye boi

Back from what?

>AC Cobras an GT40s are at the sharp end of vintage motorsports grids all the time
>M3 GTRs are all over europe, running all kinds of inline 6s, V8s or V10s in amateur endurance races
>Mazda is rolling out the 787 for demo laps on a regular basis, if you want actual racing there is a series for group C cars as well
>Group A cars form the early 90s or self built group N cars are popular in national rallye events
A Mazda 323GTR ALMOST beat a bunch of modern R5 cars at the Jänner rallye just weeks ago

Is there a historic stock car series? Would be neat.

Shit thread OP

Sure as shit wouldn't be the GT Four, shit couldn't win even while it was caught cheating.

Wasn't it Lola? As in the company that's been building for Lemans for years.

Ye, it was Lola.

>yellowbird appears
>efortlessly rapes it
ssshhhh nothingz personelz luigi

Well the body was based upon a Lola Mk.6. But they did have help of lotus to develop it.

>no mazda 323 awd

superbird/daytona because of that ridiculous wing.

>M3 GTRs are all over europe
What. No. No they aren't

>yellowbird
>effortless
See, the CTR was faster than the F40 but nothing in that machine is effortless

Not originals, but still widebody, bmw v8 powered, e46 m3 based race cars. Usually entered as 'm3 gtr' in one of the sp classes. Almost as popular as old cup Porsches

>for one last race
Against what? Most of these cars would get crushed by modern race cars or simply don't have a modern equivalent to race against.

787B because I hate the Mazda rotaries and want to see them better developed and put into more cars.

m3gtr vs 787b..... Tough choice

youtube.com/watch?v=kr7EC-XbqP0&ab_channel=1BMWdrvr1

Why so little love for the Daytona? That thing kicked so much ass they ruled it out of existence.

787b or superbird

>427 Cobra roadster
>race

Probably the Celica GT4. Rally racing is the only thing on this list that’s fun to watch

*spins out in a straight line*

the M3M3 of course.
It was so good they literally banned it.

now i see where need for speed devs got the sound from
holy shit

I think that the 787b was the most unique out of all of them, and the only one that could never be built again, but i would trade all of those in a heartbeat for group B to return with no changes except for limiting spectator view distance.

Is the race specifically what the car was meant to do?
Because if yes, I would love to see the gt4 celica race on the dirt again

I'd love to see Audi's go back to the quattro/80/100 boxy style
Their current design looks like /soc/
Waaaay too much eyeliner to look nipponese
Celica will likely suffer the fate of the eclipse and be brought back as a fwd hybrid crossover
The gt4 was nuts, way too powerful for its own good
Those things were capable of ~600hp in the 90's

but thats the point, its last race thread fag

787b

GT4
It's the only one with the potential to be a modern sales success