JP Wikis:
gamewith.jp/magireco
magireco.gamerch.com
muketsu.info/magireco/
game8.jp/magireco

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself to the list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

News
>150 Apologems for delays on Monday, region-locking enforced through the playstore. Use the modified APK below to play at your own risk.
>Login everyday until Sept 5 23:59 JST to collect 1 Release Memorial Medal and 10 gems. Trade these in the store for Iroha's swimsuit outfit, draw tickets or other consumables.

mega.nz/#!Qcl0EJoJ!bxClQ-BJy0ZiNB4u5goxoAUtjTrx_pAAXKCWtAp6iNc

Current Rate-ups
>4* Madoka and Madoka related memoria now to Sept 4 14:59 JST

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets on the shop to save 50 gems if you are going to do a ten roll.
Bind your account info to a transfer code!

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/3zy7el
pan.baidu.com/s/1boOfQ7l
dl.google.com/android/repository/platform-tools-latest-windows.zip
dl.google.com/android/repository/platform-tools-latest-darwin.zip
dl.google.com/android/repository/platform-tools-latest-linux.zip
pastebin.com/6L4HJcKh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doom posting was right.

But we can still play game just fine

I'm soo happy!

This is thread 11!

poal.me/3zy7el

How do we make a petition and force a response out of aniplex for these dumb policies?

>Playing from iPhone
>Already have Eroha swimsuit
>Will have her at 3 star by end of the day

Feels good to be an Apple chad.

Ime fucked arent I

Phone?

So what are the odds of getting banned by using Chinese .apk?

i might try my luck with a new account or something, I don't want to lose the actual one just in case

>listening to petition made by weebs

Galaxy s6 active. It was working fine with the quoo app

Does anyone have a list of all compatible phones?

So what way is the least vulnerable to getting you banned? The adb method?

>If your phone is compatible
VPN google acc.
>If not compatible
adb
>Emulator users
chinese tech

>S6 active
Mine wasn't on the list as well.
Should work, but then again Samsung has different ver. of S's
I don't know m8...
Everything connected, I see that you have the VPN active as well.

What stops Aniplex from implementing IP blocks?

user, the game hasn't even been out long enough to get her swimsuit. If you're going to shitpost, at least make it believable.

I think if that was their goal they would have done it from the start

>adb method

My phone isnt compatible for some moronic reason please explain this to me?

I wonder if they actually ban you or just block the tempered apks. Someone used to mobile games can tell how common is the first case? It's my first time so i'm pretty lost here

There is an event going on to get the coins, you also get more exp with Iroha.

>The game hasnt been out long enough

Nice whaling you have there.

You get only one per day. Assuming you got perfect streak, including the one that got sneaked at the end of Day Zero, you should have five or so by now.

See . The latest event lets you buy them. I just set it to auto-battle on the highest yield mission.

Are we suppose to be impressed?

What's in that Mega link in the OP?

I think it's okay to wish that the girl you love turn into a dyke but what if it goes wrong like every other wish because you were too dumb to word it properly? What if she becomes a dyke but falls in love with another girl?

I love Kyubey.

A virus

What if the girl was already in love with you but the wish twists that love into full-out yandere by way of feedback loop?

It is common for users using modified apks being banned

>tfw this general is going to die soon

A modified chink app so the emu users can play

Least vulnerable method:
Edit your device model to a compatible phone

Which tab is the event?

The other girl is worse off since you're a magical girl. She's more likely to die in any confrontation then you are.

However, you may have to go underground if the Kamihama police suspect you of murder.

Then we go down fighting like Homu and teach others how to bypass this stupid block.

>they take down most MagiReco vids on Youtube and Dailymotion
>block out foreign players
Are they planning a NA release for this? It's the only reason I could see them being so aggressive.

Kyubey's wishes dont monkey paw.

How you do that?

Why do the elevens hate us so much, guys?

I see. I think i'll just start a new account with the modified apk till they release a most safe solution.

Does anyone know where to find a ASUS Zenpad 8 driver so the adb program can connect to my tablet?

Only the old ones do, it's cause they hate all non-Japanese people

It's under the gem and upgrade item missions. There's two with Iroha's portrait.

The compatible devices is the retard part, why restrict so much?
Non jap accounts I understand because they can't offer support and whatnot.

Why can't I update through QooApp?

pan.baidu.com/s/1boOfQ7l

Did anyone try this out from the previous thread?

I'm putting together a pastebin of ways to play and I need to know what this actually does but the download is taking 20 mins.

Welcome to limbo my friend

they dont even think about you. this whole thing has nothing to do with gaijins

Come join us at Bang Dream. Plenty of Girls to soothe your souls. Active for months without anti-Gaijin Ban, Haijin, Sakoku, whatever.

We have, a Madoka clone who fits the tee down to constant crying
And the voice of Kyubey
As well as two more Puella Magi. More suffering in anime.

I would say it's because we're intellectually inferior subhumans, but they also hate Koreans so they probably just hate everyone.

I DID IT!!
Needed to fake my device with build.prop file, changing it from samsung s5 neo to s5.
I was finally able to download it from play store.

Do a tutorial for dummies.

Is there a guide or something for that method because my s6 active isn't compatible and ime willing to try anything

But I don't like the rhythm part. It feels off compared to Deresute. Maybe I just need to get good.

The actual reason is probably that there's some shady shit happening in the background qnd they're trying to get Japs to buy new phones. Not some huge conspiracy, just some backhanded oligarchy shit. Collusion.

You can now only download the game from the Japanese play store and only on devices the devs have deemed compatible

search on google: edit bhild.prop
and don't forget unroot your device after editing

Bang Dream doesn't have Kyouko. I've dedicated myself to Kyouko, it was the only reason I downloaded this game.

once I come home I will try

I mean
search on google: edit build.prop

Upon reflection, no the wishes don't monkey paw.

However, they do have unintended consequences if you don't lock down your wish with a statement so clearly constructed it could only have one meaning. That's pretty much what I took away from Madoka, that what these girls needed was a Lawyer to write their wishes. See how almost nothing went wrong with Madoka when she worded her wish so perfectly that the only consequences were she ascended to heaven.

>Magireco become Aniplex' new cash cow
>Magireco anime gets made
>Post-Rebellion tv series never ever
Don't let this happen, stop playing this game!

>tfw chinese .apk works but you don't want to risk your account getting banned
what do

Why can't I install the apk in the OP?
When I drag it into Bluestacks I just get an error and nothing happens.

You need to delete the old one first.

If we take the emulator route we'll have to download a new chink apk everytime they release a update?

It has constantly active Multiplayer so you can always play with your friends. That's something Deresute does not have.

There's also a greater variety of characters then just 'Idols with gimmick.'

Anime dont make money user. If cash cow was the requirement for an anime being made, we'd have 4 or 5 shit-tier seasons of Madoka.

Also Madoka is a film series now.

I like the characters in both so I'll keep it in addition to Deresute. No one adds me in either game though. ;_;

Timezones.

I've never seen a game shoot itself in the foot this hard. Like holy fuck, it's amputated. They shot the foot clean off.

I think it's time I give it a try. Need something in between my downtime from other games.

So do I get something like SuperSU to root the phone? What's app did you use to edit the phone?

How do I find the path to my apk to use adb?

>150 Apologems for delays on Monday.
Where are my gems?

How did you edit your build.prop? I thought you needed to be rooted.

I did the root.
Then I used X-plore to change my model into samsung s5 and unrooted it with SuperSU

It's in the little gift box. It's actually 350 gems.
Also did you complete main story chap. 1 & 2 beforehand?

FGO banned people for the same reason, didnt they?

Why is Aniplex treating this game differently from FGO? They never attempted to get rid of foreign players with that game, so why this one?

Only the Chinese

"Unsupported clients" have always been a bannable offense.

none of this shit is targeting foreign players specifically

just realized you can target specific enemies

Try the ADB method.
First, make sure your PC has the drivers for your phone installed,

1) Set your phone's developer options on, then turn on USB debugger

2) Uninstall MagiRecord. Don't worry, it'll come back soon. I just hope you have a transfer code.

3) Install ADB on your computer, make sure to get the right one for your OS:

Windows dl.google.com/android/repository/platform-tools-latest-windows.zip

Mac dl.google.com/android/repository/platform-tools-latest-darwin.zip

Linux dl.google.com/android/repository/platform-tools-latest-linux.zip

4.) Download the apk for MagiaRecord from apkpure (make sure it's version 1.0.7) and put it next to the adb.exe on your PC. Rename it com.aniplex.magireco.1708281047.apk

5.) Open your terminal (or command prompt for windows)

6.) Type out this command, it'll check if your phone is connected or not:

adb devices

If your device is connected (which it will be if it shows up under List of Devices Attached), put in the commands from this pastebin, then press enter: pastebin.com/6L4HJcKh

7.) When you see Success in the prompt, remove the device, and play. When you get to the title screen, push the lower left button and enter your code/password.

To be fair only 5 people can "play just fine". Everyone else had to use some workaround to make this work. Our future is bleak

I'm so sorry this had to happen to you /PMMM/.

I play a 'Who?' Mobage called Tokyo 7th Sisters from 'Who?' Company called Donuts. They've never put any obstacles in front of me as I download from the Australian Apple store.

You are a hero user I will try this in a bit

Yeah but what game has had a list of supported phomes this tiny? Even my shit phone is compatible with FGO, and that game makes my phone have a seizure occasionallly.

I both did the work around, but now can also play just fine after they added G7 support. Where does that put me?

>T7S
>who
It's the go-to punching bag for 'lol no anime' posting, everyone knows what it is.

Just made one slight mistake: when renaming the app, use the name: com.aniplex.magireco.1708281047
So you don't end up with "com.aniplex.magireco.1708281047.apk.apk"
Although like other anons have said, changing build.prop might be a better solution. With this one, you have to install every update using this method, renaming the apk each time.

Tough luck kiddo. Gtfo of here and head back to /fgog/, non-poorfags only.

have you ever paid anything in game?

>Download from Australian IP through official Japanese iOS store
>Still working
No IP Bans yet.

Everyone knows T7S, no one plays it because of how stingy it is.

And that build.prop thing has the lesser chance of me getting banned?

Who /eroha/ here?