MF ghost

MF ghost
>its year 20whateverthefuckwowinthefuture
>Ryosuke became a great doctor, invented thw most thrilling car competition of the times
>Dagumi bailed Japan and open a driver school in UK(wtf?)
>Keisuke still concentrate on the D is now the gaylord of shibuya gay village

with all those old character references am I the only one that wants to see Iketani redemption? even if its just a little scene of him at home with mako and their kid looking at the competition on his ipad all together.
he deserves happiness

>considering anything past season 1 as canon
lol

Where is the best place to read MF ghost?

on the toilet

Iketani and Itsuki are cucks that lack ambition and willpower to improve their lives. They don't deserve anything.

what does that make Kenji, then?

me

What do we know about Kenji, anyway? How can he afford a modded 180sx? Does he have a job? If he does, how does he find time to hang around the gas station every day?

What happened to shingo though?

Bitcoin

>iketani married Mako
>they have 3 kids

>died

iketani at least tried to get better at drift but understood at some point how dagumi level was nearly impossible to attain. itsuki just keep yelling and crying like a bitch and forcing dagumi to save his honnor. Plus first time he ditch Mako was dumb but second time wasnt his fault tho

maybe rich daddy like the spinning potatoes bros? or he a yakuza that run a patchinko bulding doing nothing just keep harvesting money

none of that is canon but I wish we see Shingo death scene and Dracula buying a R35 and hit the gardrail

Did Shigeno seriously throw in a bunch of Inisharu Dee references in his new shit comic? What a hack.

It's a sequel now. mfghost is just an extension of project d.

I always thought he was some wuss with wealthy parents
also remember it was originally written in the '90s during a huge economic boom, you could buy a racing engine on the income of a single tofu shop

What a goddamn hack fraud.

It's been a sequel since the 2nd chapter. 20 chapters in I'm enjoying it so far.

ren is waifu material

oof, those fucking takumi faces on fat cylinders

He went to Australia

>art style on characters got worse
>autism vertical lines on cars got worse
>unironically using the GT86
There are people who actually read this tripe.

>Keisuke still concentrate on the D is now the gaylord of shibuya gay village
I thought I was caught up but this is news to me.

If I got nip information right, his parents own a cleaning company where he helps around.

its not only about the god damn drawing, have you been to japan? yes the car culture is still vibrant as fuck but more and more peoples start to not give a fuck. buy shitty boxy econoboxe and live their robotics lifes, Initiaru Dee always been about the lifestyle. dedication about something bigger than you in order to escape the fast paced Japanese lifestyle that doesn't make any sense. hitting the mountains passes at night not giving a fuck about tomorrow. nowadays there getting more law enforcement about it so of course the manga has to be in a (close cuircuit) because muh government but its the first time in years the hype for drift is coming back.
>and I fucking like it. even if yeah the story is cheap

>buy magazine in Tokyo
>it's full on Initial D, MF GHOST, and Shuichi Shigeno info
>can't understand any of it

At least there's some nice art in there. But yeah it'd be nice if I could read moonrunes.

If you have an android phone, google translate app can translate photos.
Either way, dump it here, maybe some weeb user will pass by.

There's like 100+ pages of this stuff, but here's a couple pics I just took.

The Economic Boom was in the 80s. The 90s were the first lost decade

>stance
wtf i'm a ricer now

In season 2 he also had a tshirt that said Drill on it, so you are a power tool too

So yeah, there's a little peek at what's in the magazine. It was like $10 so I picked it up as soon as I saw it. Pretty cool.

list of good japanese car investments

Also who had the R34 GT 25?

There was this one guy in I think season 4 or 5 who had a blue R34 25GT-T. We didn't get to see him race Keisuke but we did get to see his friend in the Miata race Keisuke.

The real cars from the series.

Check out this youtube channel called DrifthunterAlbo, some guy went to Gunma and started looking for all the real people, teams and stories and found a bunch of them.

Takeshi naturally plugs brakes.

The guy keisuke raced in the first race of stage 4.

bump

THOTS SPOTTED

That's some ancient art.

I've saw his video and his sticker up the water tower in mount haruna(pic related) tries to meet the guy for a beer or whatever but he never respond. that was a dick move but I guess when you become a famous YouTuber its like that

who is this ugly thot? where is my sil80 waifu?

>mount haruna

Is Haruna daijoubu?

Exceedingly so

>season
>I only watched the first stage so I could understand the memes
ftfy

Atsuro Kawai looks like not-Nakazato if you ask me. Considering he and Shingo disappeared past second stage, maybe they took on new identities, and Nakazato downgraded to an RWD GTR since he'd spinout regardless. Could use the reduced weight.

>a play on word that ”san” can mean a person or a mountain
Fucking genius

Winter version

Top kek

>not-Nakazato

delet this

>implying nakazato didn't turn into "atsuro" before finally becoming "shinigami"

if atsuro had an r32 then it'd be a bullet proof theory

>before /r9k/
>after /r9k/

They're both autistic virgins though, so not much has changed

well nakazato just REEEE'd his way along the courses

>oh shit a turn is coming up
>REEEE BRAKES FUCKING WORK REEEEEE
>oh shit dagumi is passing me
>I'M NOT GONNA LOSE REEEEEEE *spins out*

shinigami has nobraeks because >tfw no waifu

Is Sayuki a mommy yet?

damn that even better than the real deal. I've drive both with a god damn mamachari and Haruna-san is way more sexy

>wanting to pollute humanity with more titcows
why the misanthropy, user?

>not wanting squishy soft tiddies, especially on a mommy

At least her tits would balance her obnoxious personality.

I don't think she was that bad

Was she named after /bestboy/?

>not afraid to ding her ride to get ahead of the competition
She's definitely a naito kidzu member, but she's not dracula

Maybe /ourguy/ married her and made her the third member?

Myogimachi Nakazato is a small town 20 minutes from Mt. Myougi.

Probably a hint from the devs

is that JS (the game) a reference to jidousha shakai? I remember some cunt making threads months ago about making a drift game and im pretty sure JS was what he meant

Yes, she was. Typical woman.

A little triggered there bud?

WHEN YOU HATE WOMEN EPIC STYLE XDDD
great post brother! i wish i could give you reddit gold but I am le poor college student (eat ramen)

Butthurt thots come flying in everytime

Same, I only date girls with severe communication difficulties.

Can you do this pic again? Upper part of the page is missing and the lower side is blurry- (Thaks forthe upploads btw)

Itsuki better be running the garage. If hes not im gonna be mad. I wonder what he would be driving. I hope he got married.

>mountain
>honorific title for a person
>acid
>the number 3
>childbirth
>praise
>inscription

I know English has some really dumb homonyms/homophones but when your entire language has to be based around vague context because it is imprecise as piss by design, I'll never understand how weebs can consider Japanese to be a superior language to anything.

Honestly this. 4th stage and beyond is all about racing with no notable characters to make everything more interesting (except GODOHAND)

animation, and racing improvements are not bad though, but as you said more notable characters like godhand would have been nice.

Subhumans can't understand context and so it helps keep them out of your country

Pretty much everyone in the drift scene was a rich kid.

おたくの でんき あんぜん ですか?
(translator's note: no kanji because in real speaking you don't get kanji to differentiate between meanings)
>Is your home's electricity safe?
>Is electricity safe for geeks?
>Is your life story safe for geeks?
>is your home's biography safe?
>Is your romance novel safe for geeks?
>Is your home's electricity dark?
>Is your home's electricity tranquil?

First stage has best art style period.

It was the most distinct art style, namely because it followed closely to the hand-drawn artwork.
But quality of races and the animation and sounds and other touches went up as time went on.

the most annoying part is that they keep things vague af to not piss anyone off, so they always double-triple confirm everything to make sure they understood everything correctly.
Japan tried to get rid of kanji in the beginning of the 20th century, and thank god they didn´t cause otherwise reading would be a horrible mess.

I pick the one that isn't semantically gibberish.