EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

old:

BEST Shemale reporting in!
How is /wowg/ doing today? Anything left to do before 7.3?

I have a question for my fellow WoW players. I asked on the official forums but they're all so god damn retarded over there I honestly think they just copy and paste replies without reading what a person types so they can get forum MVP status.
Recently I noticed there is a split second graphical lag when I tab into the game. E.G. I start auto flying from dalaran and tab out. In the background you hear the audio progressing and such. Now say my character arrives in Highmountain, when I tab back in for a second I see my character still in dalaran for half a second then it jumps to Highmountain and loads the surrounding terrain. Anyone know what causes this or how to fix it?

>break down the old gear at the obliterum forge to get 900+ pvp gear
I never knew you could do this.

Hi /wowg/ how do I git gud?

Would you let these 4 slay your goblins?

stop showing off your feet

If there is no Kul Tiras next expansion I´ll kill myself

I never call my guildees shit, only thing I complain about is not getting my boe boots to complete my t20 xmog

Isn't this from a chinese comic about goblins raping women to death and cannibalizing them?

How do I stop autists from spamming me with unsolicited requests to join their terrible guilds?

I always get a kick out of images like this. The majority of Horde players throw a massive bitchfit over it and get all passive aggressive yet they cheer on images of the Horde killing Alliance men, burning down Alliance towns and raping Alliance women then saying it's just part and parcel of living in Azeroth.

Yes, the manga adaptation is decent enough. Posted it because I remembered there were goblins in wow (where there's orcs, there's gobbos), but the ones here are infinitely smarter when compared to GS's.

Says a lot about our society when "slightly crazy" is an acceptable trait. Also two major red flags is when they add lolrandumb things like falling off cliffs and when they say "mature" because guilds that call themselves "mature" in their adds have the most drama and social cliques that puts highschool to shame.

decliner addon

Other than admiring cute dwarves? like yours

What's the most ruined spec in legion?

balance

Are you fucking mental?

This is the first time in years balance isn't badly designed

combat

Unholy or Enhancement.

Survival Hunter and Ret Pala. No question

>t. been playing druid since legion

give us blood tap back or whatever the manual spell was that regenerated runes and unholy would be perfect.

I don't even...
Unholy is one of the best designed melee specs currently, along with WW Monk and Sub rogue.

Worst affixes, wowg?

>pre legion
>no fucking choice, your resource decided how you had to play and it just went back and forth without player input
>legion
>actual spec with choice that's fast paced (for a caster) and fun to play

Are you running wow fullscreen? I think if you run in windowed mode maximized this doesn't happen.

is this a mod? I don't remember belf feet looking like this.

I'm pretty sure this normally happens whenever you mount up of some sort.
I get the same thing as you described, except for a much shorter period.

there's no bare feet allowed, delete that image

to much rng runic corruption and waiting around for resources. It's far from the worst spec but not up there with fury, sub, and ww in terms of rotation.

To fix this, I just stop in place and let the server 'catch up'.

Every single tank spec. Fuck anyon

>choice
>le hit builder and hit spender face

If you don't think MoP balance was better just get out of here

Tell me, how did she lose the eye?! Also, does she want to take on my Love Rocket?

Based user fixed my issue in less than 20 minutes while the WoW "community" on the blizz forums couldn't do shit for 5 days. Thanks bro.

>Glad you're naked, Uther

It's kind of funny that you call the people on the wow forums retarded but you don't understand that this is what happens when you don't let the game just run in the background when alt tabbed and didn't check ONCE if you were in full screen mode

I turned off auto loot to avoid this stuff since loot gets sent to the mailbox if it's left on the body

I did it mostly for guild alt runs because I am a selfish fuck

This is genius I am taking full advantage of it next raid

>next expansion teases there will be a universe crossover between wow and Diablo
>Opening raid boss set to be Diablo with similar mechanics as in D3

What do?

What's the east coast RP realm?

shitpost about it on wowg

interface options, turn off guild invites
you wont get random whispers from their addon if it cant ginvite you

quit wow, because only 1/3 of diablo was good, and it was because of its playstyle and not story. D2 online were the glory years, until patch 1.10 killed rushing characters and hardcore cow levels

>fail frost mage challenge multiple times
>just learned today that the fight is 300% easier with a pet, t19 2p and Bear Tartare
fug

>Antorus isn't the final raid

Not him but thanks dude. Getting sick of getting random guild invites in dungeons and bgs. That is so rude that they would do that when I'm busy like that. Not that they know since I'm guessing this is all done via mods and macros. Really takes out any work and socialization for recruiting for guilds. None of this shit existed back in vanilla/tbc wtf happened.

Vjera.

Sylvanas' ice cold pussy

How bad is tomorrow going to go?

this. 1.09d was so enjoyably fun

well most classes, since the whole "bring the player not the class" meme began we have lost all our utility.

GIVE ME BACK MY TOTEMS!

do you think ill get stck if i lick it?

"bring the player not the class" is entirely untrue in Legion, though.

elaborate?

soak raid means rogue a big poo

since there is little utility anymore, you just stack the highest dps, and the few with utility

dps with bad/useless utility, and/or non-top dps are just pointless in mythic

also, tomb of soakgeras enforces stacking soakers, so dps without the ability to soak well are just shit

>minigames
>doesn't say if us or eu
jee man I don't know

Mythic avatar is made 100x easier with a raid stacked with rogues.

KJ REQUIRES a comp with 4-5 players that have immunities. Not defensives, but actual immunities.

Resto shamans are brought to the raid for spirit link.

Classes like Priest were 100% fucked on Mythic KJ progression unless they were goblins because they were literally incapable of not being pushed off the platform by themselves.

As an ele shaman, am I going to have a hard time getting into mythic if I'm properly geared?

>ele
you are already dead

user i...

youll do mythic once its outdated

>"all bosses" when the most important ones have fuck all parses

user I'm sorry but the stupidity is terminal

>the absolute shit state of ret
d-deus vult

>my alts are fury warrior, ww monk and ret pally

>all bosses

Where can I find people who wants to wintrade with me? I hate and suck at PvP but I want to get the transmogs without having to pay for accountshare.

If the WoW token says "completed" on the time left column does that mean it sold?

there are really easy combs to play in pvp dont get banned for some stupid shit

>Arms is okay again
I'm ready for Argus as I'm resubscribing once patch hits out.

BOOOOOOOOOOM HEADSHOT

Dwarf shemale...? Yes please.

Arms isn't okay, its broken good. Its just that tardlet linking Mythic when it isn't reliable yet.

If I buy the crafted gear today will it automatically become ilvl 900 tomorrow? or do I have to wait til tomorrow to get the gear?

Is Enhancement that good these days?

I just want 2k rating so I can unlock the elite sets, I doubt Blizzard really cares about that. They seem to only track people that wintrade for Gladiator title. I have tried to legit PvP but I'm just hopeless at it.

WHERE ARE MY TOTEMS BLIZZARD??? WHATS THE POINT OF THE CLASS FANTASY IF YOU ARE GOING TO REMOVE THEEEM

which spec is the most fun while not being brainless? thinking about getting back into retail. I haven't played since late cata.

>75th percentile

Can't wait for tomorrow to upgrade my dmf trinket to 935 for free :^)

No, why would it jump to 900?

and the only thing that is getting raised to 935 is Argus stuff, which nobody will have for a few days.

Hey there!

Its for tomb and its boss dmg only cherry picking overall dmg is more like

>this

cmon you cant be that bad its easy you can even do rbgs for it

pls respond

75th percentile is fine, no?
if your above it you are somewhat decent if you are below it you are trash.

This looks like something I want to see more of but can't in this work-safe environment.

Wind Rush Totem
Resonance Totem
Storm Totem
Ember Totem
Tailwind Totem
Liquid Magma Totem
Lightning Surge Totem
Earthgrab Totem
Voodoo Totem
Earthen Shield Totem
Cloudburst Totem
Healing Stream Totem
Healing Tide Totem
Spirit Link Totem

but yeah not enough ree

see
you're equally as stupid as him.

You'd be surprised. Also rbg is pretty difficult to get high rating at imo. I think my best bet would be at 2v2, but I'd have to put way too much effort on something I really don't even enjoy. So I'd rather just cheat. My problem is that I don't really know what other classes can do, I have only mained 3 classes and I don't do alts. So shit can be very overwhelming.

arms is pretty nice to play again as well. I'm really glad that focused rage isn't the go to build anymore.

elaborate?

which class has the best lore setting?

>still lacking +10 on two alts
>all groups today are utter garbage and my keys on these alts are both dead keys

post lewd

Mage or Paladin

that is KJ mythic only parses
top guilds dont dont parse those fights the first few times, to not give away strats or tips to competing guilds

>Overall here

Maybe the artist uploads the whole thing someday. Or i finally make the profile on the Friend List. Its only semi lewd even.