Yo, all you free and brave Joe McBurgers out there

Yo, all you free and brave Joe McBurgers out there
i'm looking for a rental for 2-3 weeks on the east coast, am i doing something wrong or is renting from NY really ~3x more expensive than from Miami?
Purpose of the rental is a roadtrip in June, did also one in the June of 2017 starting from LA and the rental prices were around the same as in Miami. And looking to rent a mid-size / fullsize SUV

What might be the reason for NY being so much more expensive..?

Pic from last years roadtrip, driving to the top of Pikes Peak, shit was scary as fuck baked up on that legal skunk

bump

more pictures from previous roadtrip, a lady at walmart parking lot gave this to us. Perhaps we looked like addicsts..?

ate at los pollos hermannos

cmon americunts, its morning in there already !!

>What might be the reason for NY being so much more expensive..?
Jew York is a communist states. You have to pay them shekels, m8.

>shit was scary as fuck baked up on that legal skunk
> Perhaps we looked like addicsts..?

When are you leaving?

Try Mt Evans, pikes peak is cakewalk with that nice ass road, I remember going up when it was still gravel. NY is a blue state, and therefore everything is taxed to death.

so is LA, but prices there were similar to Miami. Just really strange to have such a great price different, im thinking i might had done something wrong..?

pic from somewhere in Nevada desert, stayed at some couples house via airbnb in a small town middle of nowhere, shit was cool as fuck

u mean when im going there? first week of June probably. Will start from NY / miami, main attractions will be Dallas, Detroit, Toronto, DC. Between the "main attractions" we will just go without further planning

yea perhaps, just wont be going that far west. Already visited all the cool places in the west last year, going to explore the east this time around

>fueling on that classic american breakfast before a days ride
ate that shit basically every morning, was epic.
Tried to eat at mcD's the second morning, but place was just full of bums and smelled like shit. Never seen shit like that in Europe, fucking disgusting so had to eat at proper places

>make america great again

that just a joke m8

getting a NRA cap for this years road trip

>bunch of fat nignogs infornt of heart attack grill in vegas

you seem incredibly autistic

Detroit is a curious choice. New Orleans is pretty fun, Dallas is a metropolitan hell hole. I would suggest Pennsylvania, Maine, North Carolina and the smokies.

thanks you, i will take that as a compliment

>practicing my god given rights to shoot shit up with a semi automatic rifle

tho i was quite disappointing in the fact there were no full autos even at gun ranges.. we have conscription and i have shot auto ak47 derivative many times..

even in philippines they had full autos at range, US is a fucking nannystate shithole

>shooting range in Philippines last month, all shit was full auto

this isn't your blog and your shit isn't Veeky Forums related

fuck off

Yes perhaps, thanks will look into those

>true american patriot all armed up and ready to fight communist scum

photos of a US roadtrip from Scandinavian guy is Veeky Forums related you autistic fuckface

>our wheels for the road trip across 7 states, shit was lazy as fuck

nice delusion

/k/ faggotry isn't Veeky Forums related, neither is your blog posting

also rented this niggamobile in LA for couple last days, i have a s2000 at home and was really dissapointed in this crap

They keep the full auto guns for school shootings

choke on my meat, faggot
i bet your a fat american joe McBurger with small penis

>area 51

anyway, the original questions is still unanswered

why the hell renting from NY is so damn expensive compared to Miami?

>fucked up 3-series in Texas

I don't fucking know, you paid the bill, what was on it?

i havent, just checking prices online on budget.com and hertz.com for example

we told you, its a jew state. there are taxes on the taxes. check prices in jersey.

>muh weed
>taking a picture of it in a moving vehicle
Degenerate.
Hopefully you crash and burn, literally, off the side of the road before you kill anyone with your recklessness.
Only white men with skills, actual workers, can afford to lives in NYC. Maybe if you didn't use pot, you might have actually been able to get the skills to pay the bills. Too late now, your brain is shot. You're just some lazy weed smoking punk, that's why you can't make it.

Ah, the penis obsessed euro, how original. Honest question: how does one become an expert in penis size? And how do I get a qt twink to go overseas on vacation with me?
>Why are thing so expensive in one of the most expensive cities in the world?
Gee golly Beaver, I have no idea why.

Hertz is nice, budget was a nightmare in Denver. You should be able to find coupon codes to help. My USAA discount was 20%, on top of the 15% coupon i found

>Rent cheapest shitbox possible in new york for one day
>arrange to return it somewhere early along your route with cheaper rental rates
>drop off car, rent better car for cheaper

There are no differences like that for example in London compared to rest of the UK

But ok we will just fly to Miami and start from there then, tho i would had preferred NY as a starting point

>we drove in compton and blasted straig8 outta compton, shit was full of hoodniggas that looked like cold blooded killer motherfucker

I find that difficult to believe. One reason for the disparity is airport fees, and taxes. New York probably has some tourism tax or other bullshit fees. It might save a bit if you try off airport locations.

Rent the car from some where else and use an uber.

Or check out the TURO app.

>Trump supporter
>pothead degen
Choose one (1), you filthy subhuman drug junkie.

Turo wants blood samples and you have to leave your first born son as a deposit.
I'm all of those, plus a faggot

gb2 your cesspit

Fuck off

>Turo wants blood samples and you have to leave your first born son as a deposit.

What?

My brother was visiting from guam and was able to rent a TTRS with just a license and a credit card.

turo too risky, can't get new vechile if i break 5000 miles from the original rental place etc.

suck my meat faggot

>yosemite

Could be because theres a lot of local demand driving up prices. If you live in NYC you probably don't own a car, so anyone going out for the weekend or taking a trip rents. That drives up prices like crazy when compared to almost every other place in Burgerland where people own their cars.

just buy one

>look at turo
>all the interesting cars are "must be 30+ to rent"

ok

Degenerate.

Degenerate enabler.

Thank god Trump's administration is taking away your drugs from you junkie millennials.

end urself amerifat

Why are you so triggered? Haven't smoked any weed in 5 minutes, "bro"?

Ironic, considering cannabis smoking increases appetite which causes users to indulge themselves with an endless amount of junk foods, vis-à-vis, the "munchies".
It is no coincidence that most marijuana users eventually get fat. It destroys the natural regulation of the eating system, which is why boomers just eat at all times and invented the concept of snacking to begin with. Until the hippy bullshit, snacking was pretty rare outside of having tea (I mean this as the meal).

confirmed dyel's

the problem isn't a strong appetite, the problem is the fact that amerifats are lazy and don't eat healthy food

>everyone who makes fun of me mst be british!!

>dyel
I don't know what this means.
Sounds Yiddish.
The problem ultimately is low IQ, stupid lazy people such as yourself. Your lack of intelligence is evident; the lack of grammar, the shortening of words into non-words, failure to press the shift key when needed, and no punctuation to signify the end of a sentence or thought. Even your logic, makes no sense. You deflected and offered a straw man, ignoring what was previously submitted for as to the cause and effect what caused said laziness and obesity.

>I don't know what this means. Sounds Yiddish.The problem ultimately is low IQ, stupid lazy people such as yourself. Your lack of intelligence is evident; the lack of grammar, the shortening of words into non-words, failure to press the shift key when needed, and no punctuation to signify the end of a sentence or thought. Even your logic, makes no sense. You deflected and offered a straw man, ignoring what was previously submitted for as to the cause and effect what caused said laziness and obesity.

>confusing me with OP
OP is the one with the MAGA hat, faggot.
That guy photographed is himself a weed consumer, look no further than his morbid obesity and the presence of all those "munchies". Nonetheless, he is a degenerate, much like you and OP.

imagine, just for a moment, being an autistic /pol/tard loser with no friends like this guy

so sorry about how your life turned out

I'm just sitting back enjoying how triggered you are.
You are the one projecting. Imagine being such a loser that you try to defend something that doesn't have any objective tangible benefit to it. You're upset and lonely and weed is your only little reprieve in this life, and here are people calling it it for what it is and to think of life without it, is nothing short of inconceivable for you.
I've done nothing but try to help people in this by pointing out the degeneracy they are wrapped up in. A fool despises reproof.
I personally browse this board because I like vehicles.
They are a good constructive hobby, giving you valuable money saving information.

>this post

lmao at /pol/tards

Leftists can't afford nice cars, fuck off faggots.

t. busriding neckbeard

I drive a car, dingus

Buy a beater and Hoon it across country cunt.

>called us joe mc burgers
lol
>somebody cuck this guy