Will this truck get me laid?

Will this truck get me laid?

>truck

It looks like a bunch of Japanese people decided they needed to make the last ridgeline look "more American" and this is what they came up with

>Ridgeline
>Japanese

With dudes, maybe

are you a top or a bottom?

I don't see a truck.

That picture is hot desu

It looks really good from the back.

>truck

its even less capable than the vw amarok and isuzu dmax. this is a car with a bed and a "4wd" system that will overheat and put itself in limp mode by simply driving on a rough gravel road.

Yes, but only in you ass by other men, OP

>It looks really good from the back.

It looks like a fucking Tata.

>hurr I need a three quarter ton to move a fridge once

Diesels have higher towing capacities than gassers? Get outta here.

If it were actually that good, but it falls short of its claims and actually gets horrible MPG considering it's just a minivan with a bed. Might as well buy an actual midsize truck.

I'd get a used Ford Ranger, a Dodge Dakota, or an S10 over this crossover with an open bed, user

But my Tacoma isn't a three quarter ton. But it could do more than your unibody cuckwagon with a bed.

Like snap in half.

The Ridgeline triggers truck cucks because deep down they know it's the most truck they'll ever need

It sure car

Ah yes, once you hit a trucklets soft spot, they bring up the "frame snap" argument. It never fails.

Name one 2016 Tacoma that snapped in half... Oh wait you can't.

I DRIVE MUH CHEVY TO THE LEVY BUT THE CHEVY FRAME CRACKED

>seething

Why are body on frame mid size trucks so shit?

>trucklet btfo that he can't answer the question

bwahahaha.

You can get a hooker with a camry.

>name one two year old truck that snapped in half due to rust

the argument is they rust out and break in fucking half. it happens

not only to tacomas but any rusty truck can do this. ive seen rear axles leaf shackles break clean off trucks when you lift them

They're not. People just don't bother undercoating and cleaning their frame.

and lift means two post lift in a shop. not lift as in suspension lift

just had to clear that up because i know you soyboys are fully retarded

Thanks for clearing it up, was a bit confused with your wording user.

>I need a fake pickup to move a fridge

Ideally fridges are moved upright because of the liquids.

>he needs to manually take out the seats to make room for a fridge

Nope.
You just have to let it stand upright before you turn it on.

It sure will. Go to some rugged outdoorsy place like the Grand Canyon, quarries, or perhaps even a mine shaft.

At the bath house??? It will...enjoy your aids...

no truck will get you laid.
the only types of cars that get anyone laid are moneybag mobiles, cute cars like miatas and beetles, and shiny unagressive classics that make grils think you have taste.

>drives a taco
>calls others trucklet

Where is the truck in this picture? I don't see any truck.

"No"

I don't know about it being a work truck, but as a comfy grocery-getter that can also take a decent cargo load from the hardware store or to the dump or whatever, it works. Main complaint is the bed seems a little short, but I like the side-swing tailgate and the fact it has a trunk too. It was comfy and removed from the road and has a million driver assists.

I put about 200 miles on a 2018 in the past 4 days, borrowing it from my dad while moving.

AMA

If under 35 years old....probably no....over 35 maybe.....these are for people who don't want a real truck....anons are right this is a car made into the appearance of a truck...its not a bad car though

Most "work trucks" carry a small tool box and maybe a nail gun and pancake compressor at most. Meanwhile people who get real work done get a cargo van

Yes, but up your ass by other men, OP

This is the automotive equivalent of sporting a mullet.

So you don't even need a truck then? So why wpuld you get that then?

This is true, you can fit a literal ton of shit in the back of a cargo van. Try doing that with a pickup and you will have shit flying all over the road. Every serious contractor I know drives an Express or Transit van. If they drive a pickup truck, they're probably the boss.

And you can rent one of these easily

Legit tradesmen use vans. More room than a truck plus its secure so there aren't 1,001 scummy dope fiends stealing their tools and materials from the bed.

The avalanche does everything better and even looks better

it's more of a truck than a shitty unibody honda odyssey with a bed LOL

>Literally just a Silverado with more weird plastic
Gee I wonder why it's so much better.

im talking offroading

if you get cockblocked because of a car youre not getting laid anyway

It's actually a Suburban with plastic.

Close enough

Why would you get a fucking Avalanche over the much better looking Colorado?

You can even get a colorado in diesel with a manual.

was meant for

Manuals are trash for towing. Even trucking companys recognize this and are moving to automatics

No, not close enough. Its a suburban with the back chopped off...with plastic

Just get an F150

>get a meme150

it's like you want op to be called a dick sucking faggot.

K

Cletus sounds like a cool dude.

gross kys

no thats what would happen if you bought this

>get laid

Damn you must be a total loser if you can't even have a paid sex.

Plenty of low hanging fruits out there. What you really want is to have a 8/10 women with no extra baggage (not a druggie, not batshit crazy, not a stereotypical WT/inbred, not a single mother,etc)