/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 28th of August:
1833 – The Slavery Abolition Act 1833 receives royal assent, abolishing slavery through most of the British Empire.
1845 – The first issue of Scientific American magazine is published.
1849 – After a month-long siege, Venice, which had declared itself independent as the Republic of San Marco, surrenders to Austria.
1859 – The Carrington event is the strongest geomagnetic storm on record to strike the Earth.
1861 – American Civil War: Union forces attack in the Battle of Hatteras Inlet Batteries.
1862 – American Civil War: Second Battle of Bull Run, also known as the Battle of Second Manassas. The battle ends on August 30.
1867 – The United States takes possession of the (at this point unoccupied) Midway Atoll.
1879 – Cetshwayo, last king of the Zulus, is captured by the British.

# News
CK2 DD 21/08
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1040523
EU4 DD 22/08
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1040675

# Random Country Picker
>randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.0
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.7.1
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Zulu_kings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

white men

>last king of the Zulus

they still have kings retard dimwit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Zulu_kings

based

Who did you unify them as? Take England so it has Roman borders and make Scotland, Wales, and Ireland ingo a "Celtic Union" client state.

How much development do you have? You could try a world conquest.

white men

Custom north italian nation, see pic.
Started out with the provinces in HRE italy.

Why did you delete your blob? Leave your steam name in there?

>other thread image literally has "Reminder to report and ignore shitposting." in the OP
I wonder if mods can't see R&I's attention whoring or just ignore him.

Well, no, but it seemed like that other thread was going to die sometime soon.
Was planning on reposting it.

sneaky
You should try to unite Europe, including Russian Europe as a pan white state.

Can try, but it'd probably take quite alot of effort as Russia has 2529 development

>cant form comfy client state borders because it costs diplo mana
>client dtates are solely another medium of blobbing
eu4 really is cancer

Unless there is a genocide there are too many non-whites there.

Hi Morocco!

Can't you PU them?
North Africa is Caucasoid, which is close enough.

I mean, could always use console commands. i'm not in ironman, and desu it shouldn't matter that much if i use a bit for the sake of cleaner borders at this point

They're my rival though, and have already got sweden under a PU themselves, wich i think negates that possibility

Nah, I'm just whining about the mechanics.
How would you you even >cheat that? Just keep giving yourself free diplo mana?

Just meme on them conventionally then. When you get the Imperialism CB it'll be a cake walk.

>r&i bumping his threar with meme questions
Sad!
>Wheres hpm?
>Is the AGOT mod any good?
>Is hoi4 good yet?

Well, yea. Not really any other option
Still at adm 16, and you get Imperialism at 23, right?

Are Arabs white?

>North Africa is Caucasoid, which is close enough.

You are a burger, right? Only a burger would say that.

Only the ones that aren't bedouins

No. They're not pure white obviously but they're fairly white and were donsidered white under Rome.
Yeah, long way to go.

What about Misri and Berbers? Gaddafi was pretty dark.
I have no idea why Parakikes made vassals cost diplo mana. It's like they wanted it to be solely about blobbing and have nothing to do with aesthetic borders.

>were donsidered white under Rome.

Source on that.

Besides, we are talking of people heavily tainted by arabs and niggers. How can they be white?

He always does that. Clickbait questions so the Janny doesn't delete his thread.

>Berbers
>Arabs
Lad...
Misri are pretty white as well, not as good as the levantines but still decent

The fact they had representation in the senate?
Levantines are the only whites, tbvqh. Lebanon and Syria, even Iraqis are too dark,

That's before arabization and niggerification.

Meant Maghrebis. What even are Berbers?

>arabs
>spreading further than the peninsula
I bet you're one of those memers who think every Spaniard is actually 25% Moor.

>eu4fags going to r&i thread
ah yes

>le caucasoids are white meme
So ethiopians are white... ...woah

No, I don't.

But North Africans are heavily tainted, contrary to southern europeans as genetics prove.

Most of the places conquered by the arabs didn't really change genetically, and assyrians and other mesopotamian civilizations are pretty white

Berbers are native north africans, some of them are white but it's a grey area.Maghrebis are essentially culturally arab berbers(as far as I know) so it's the same.

Bullshit. Genetic studies prove Egyptians and Lebanonian, and presumably everyone else have had the same DNA forever.

>Lebanonian

>arabs didn't change genetics
lads they religion literally says to take the infidel captive and rape their women

Where can I downloading hoi4 mods??

They are not white lad.

What's the proper term? Lebanese?
The Steam workshop. :^]
Lad, Lebanese women are qt

>proposals
Increased cap limit tied to development tier or size of areas, local structures that you pay that give some points over time.

Assad is your typical Levantine, he has blue eyes. How is that not white?

They can be qt 3.14, yet they are not white.

You can't counter studies with religion me lad.
Besides, I'm going to guess that most of them converted before any of that could happen.

>What's the proper term? Lebanese?
Yeah, that.

>typical Levantine

TIP TOP KEK

Old South Americas cultures...do you guys consider them Africa tier or Arab tier or decent tier?

muslim arabs actually didn't even encourage conversions because at the end of the day it meant that they'd lose their higher social status if everyone's a fucking muslim

it took literal centuries for places like egypt to turn muslim and even now there's several millions of them in egypt still

lay off the /pol/ kool-aid

rate the Europe of 1517 my lads and transotherkin

>t. burger with identity issues

No pablo, you are not white

>Spain not united
>No ottoblob to clean up the balkans/anatolia
>Burgundy still exists
3/10

What language would they speak in 20th century Burgundy?

Probably some variant of french, or atleast something similar.
Guessing it'd be the same as with Austrian german/Standard german

The white men of Byzantium are taking up the mantle of tidying that shitty little corner. Spain has had an Iberian Wedding and then lost Aragon and Naples both but has a PU over England (that I'm sending back to Danelaw so lmao at Castile)

Denmark has Northumberland, Pomerania and Oldenburg as vassals (Oldenburg has reconquest on the entirety of Gelre) and The Livonian Order as a march. Once Northumberland is gone The Teutons will be re-released and made into another march.

Last king with any power, retard.

French, obviously. It's a non nation, like it's successor, Belgium.

>control Africa
>later control Europe
>non-nation

>white men of Byzantium
You mean the redditmen?
>not taking all of scandinavia by now

>>control Africa
It was literally given the Congo to stop border disputes between Britain, Germany, and France. And even that failed, see Fashoda.
>>later control Europe
e-everybodies going to leave the eu... ...y-you'll see...

If the AI Byz can beat buff as fuck Ottomans then they deserve to be called White Men..

>not taking all of scandinavia by now
I don't got enough states spare or I'd start integrating them

How far into Russia do you plan to blob? I would take the entire Northern part up to achangelsk, or wahtever that meme shithole is called.

Burgundian French which would've diverged to a degree so it'd be comparable to modern Walloonian dialects but likely retain a level on intelligibility.

me on the left

me on the bottom right with the trumpet

Lad, modern Walloons speak French. Stop this dialects are languages meme.
dude how did you pull her
is she your cousin

me on the left with the white hat

chink california is liberated.
vic2 is going to be fun
{spoiler]captcha: here every malloch[/spoiler]

I don't remember where I implied that the french dialects were distinct languages. They'd speak a dialect of french different from cosmopolitan french, that's all I meant.

Wait, that's an AI Byzantium? Fucking glorious.

Alright, we can stop bumping the thread with irrelevant meme discussions about race and language now, we won. Go get the old thread to bump limit.

I took Novgorod just to see if it stops Muscovy becoming Russia. I'm at -17,000 manpower now (Paradox really seems to hate Denmark, shit ideas and scripted rebellion after scripted rebellion) so Muscovy will declare on me soon and desu, if I lose that entire shithole then I lose it. I just had early game designs on bringing Rurik's lands back into the Scando fold.

That entire part of the world has been weird since the start of the game. Ottomans declared on Albania, got the pop up and then, in 1447 another pop up that "Ottomans are no longer a World Power".

They declared on Byzantium and the best I could work out was that Byzantines rode on Serbia's back. Serbia then got fucked over by Hungary, Albania came back and then Bosnia took the lot.

dibs on the w*ite bois colonising mexico in the 1600s

What does Doom do?

what the fuck how many threads are there

Its basically like corruption,if it goes to 100 you collapse and lose all progress.

Oh, it sounds shit to be fair.

Two. The old one and this one.

What were you expecting of an EU4 mechanic?

Thanks man.
That's what they do with the infopic thread every time: post a lame as fuck question designed to illicit discussion "Is EU4 good" "Is Ck2 good" so that their thread gets bumped.

>you'll never be a panzer crewman wasted on army issued crystal meth cause gotta go fast

why even live

>random country picker has 404'd

need ideas for a fun game

The HRE panel is quite good.

Actually, that was in the old thread, lad. To get it over the bump limit

>you get 80% Western if you pull it off and -0.05 War Exhaustion, +1 Diplomatic Relations, +5% Discipline, +1 Colonist and -20% Stability Cost Modifier.

Seriously, when is the new version of HPM coming out? He said at the weekend, that was more than a week ago now.

Can I host a working EU4 lobby with cracked DLCs?

In v2?
Have you seen the film the man who would be king?

Wait Aztecs or any other Native American gets free colonist? I might play as them if I can take the Americas before Portugal.

yes lmao there is a special crack for multiplayer

Looks like it's going pretty well to me.
That's all my warscore, Germany just joined and I could add a wargoal before then, just didn't want to in case that meant they wouldn't honour my call to arms. So I don't really get the warscore/wargoal mechanic. Do I have to occupy their cores before I can add a wargoal?

Do the people joining have to have the crack as well?

You get 1 Doom per province and you cannot modernize religiously until European has a province bordering you.
But yeah...feel free to blob.

BASED SWEATY POSTER

>an actual v2 game
Thank fucking Christ. It's been days. You're not that faggot Spainanon who keeps posting random bits or random games but never posts a full complete run, are you?

Is it all from battles? The war leader gets ALL the warscore from battles, the only warscore you control yourself is blockading and occupation.