Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This Darren guy is a bitter ex-employee

Move along

D R O N E S
R
O
N
E
S

So what exactly is he asking for donations FOR? Like, what content is he promising? He can't talk about CA, he already said that.

pls try to keep drone/his vs fantasy shitposting to a minimum

cease discussion of #darrengate
roll along

Lads post the fucking roll chart

DRONE GENOCIDE WHEN!

Slaying a fleeing lord with a good chuck from Orion's spear is so satisfying

/twg/ was a mistake

rel

>Darren un-ironically believes he can make a living off of being a total war youtuber
He quit his dream job for this lads

Fuck it, rolling

I mean, speaking as someone who is a recent arrival to /twg/, (i've played the games for a while, but I got really excited about tww2 a few months ago so I came here to learn more) these threads are pretty bad.

Idk exactly what it is but it seems like people here aren't interested in discussing or even playing the game. Or at least not as interested as they are in shitposting about some dumb community BS.

I've made posts asking to play some online battles at least 4 or 5 different times and not once have I gotten a response that wasn't openly hostile. It's kinda sad really. Hopefully people will play more and grumble less in a month when tww2 comes out.

Post YFW Darren sets up a 'Just Giving' page under a different name 'in case of lawyers'
Scamming all historical players of their not hard earned money leaving them unable to buy any dlc

this should be better

I'm already well aware that CA, and any company owned by a large publisher (and any that isn't) is not really interested in what fans say they want, but in what they'll buy/can monetize. CA has been maximum overjew since Medieval 2. I remember those unit packs

So i'm not sure what i'm supposed to find shocking, astounding, or disheartening about the way CA is handling the series. They wouldn't do it if it didn't make money. Simple as that.

Are you new to Veeky Forums or something

Leave the Sea Peoples to me.

honestly last thread was shit 100% because of Darren's announcement. Usually the general is at its best when there isn't drama/shitposting going on based on events/announcements.

As for the last part of your post, people generally frown on mp so thats not a surprise

He hopes that someone more bitter than him (while having even less of a reason) will give him money for making videos that offer no content besides his rants about how bitter he is.

Humble Warrior probably already donated several hundred bucks.

A new game is about to release. That always draws in a certain crowd that will only be there for a short while or doesn't even care and is just there for shitposting. In time it will all return to harmony.

It's gotten a bit heated here in the last couple of months. We're not this retarded usually, but the shifting of the seasons makes us all a little silly.

Doesn't parroting the same word over and over make you more of a drone than having fun with a game?

>the absolute state of droneposters

Do Goblins have emotions? Can they feel sorrow?

>tfw lord flees and then you kill him on the charge next battle

I cant put myself in the mindset of a "histfag". this Warhammer trilogy will end in 2019 or 2020 and CA will go back to making endless amounts of historical games.

EVEN IF they cancelled everything fantasy at this moment and go back to the historical games, they will not make the game you wanted, Medieval 3, but games that have smaller scales as they stated in the Saga bullshit.

So curb your enthusiasm and stop being so hostile to the Warhammer fans. If you demand something, tell it to CA not us.

roll, hoping for leoncour or maybe beastmen

Nah, been here for 9 years. I get what you mean, but at least other generals have people willing to play the game. /twg/ seems to be particularly bad.

That's fair I guess.

Yeah, you came at a really fucking awful time. Usually I would say this is actually one of the best generals around, but the last few threads have been absolute cancer because new game.

Fuck Sea People, worst meme.

Don't reddit space but do Jaimepost

They can feel a need to stab, and the satisfaction of having stabbed. All other emotions grow from these root emotions.

Obvious fucking reddit bait

> CA will go back to making endless amounts of historical games
Not before they make Total War: Age of Sigmar.

Times before release when stuff gets announced always drop in quality because of shitposters coming in on at least a weekly basis, plus now there's this stuff with darren too. Stuff will get better a couple of months after release max.

At times /twg/ had people organizing games so it can be done, you just need to post at the right time and will probably have to do some work yourself like creating a group or something before anyone interested comes knocking.

Personally I've been a little more aggressive and anti-social since I started nofap.

reminder that people who hate floppy hats need to be gassed

>old /twg/ used to be slow and comfy
>nu-/twg/ is fast and uncomfy
hmm

We are willing to play the game, it's just that it is mainly SP and few like the MP part. I like to play MP usually but I'm not interested in playing TW MP myself.

I batted around this idea for a bit but it doesn't seem likely, simply because AoS lacks a definite "setting" or world to take place on

Pity co op campaign is 2 player and custom battles are like two seconds long and filled with dlc ror faggotz

totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17/

>Development on the next major historical release continues apace, with the team focusing on some fantastic UI and environmental work recently to capture the mood of this unique setting, that we’ve yet to explore in any previous Total War game.
>that we’ve yet to explore in any previous Total War game

What could it beeeeeeee?

Ah yes, back in the day when people treated TW like it was some kind of historical tool. shit was hilarious

When Skarsnik lost Gobbla in the end times it was said to be the only time a Goblin ever showed sadness or depression

>twg
>ever fast

And what might you be smoking?

How btfo are warhammer fags right now?

>So what exactly is he asking for donations FOR?

You don't have to produce content to be a successful patreon whore.

/twg/ is definitely a fun general. Between campaign posting, lore and history discussions, DLC speculation and original memes I have a lot of fun here. Only thing I hate is the flock of nuChan posters who use this site for /v/ and /pol/ that comes with every release. Everything else here is 10/10

big dick ?

The map will be procedurally generated for unlimited replay value!

BELIEVE IT

>back in the day
Reddit has infected our holy waters but this did not happen over 10 months

>Rome 1 and Medieval 2
>slow

??? A 20v20 battle, unless you pause like a fucking shitter, will last 5-7 minutes.

>Warhammerfags STILL don't have even basic formations like wedge, shield wall, and loose spacing for all armies
>mfw they think they are playing a strategy game

Slavshit total war?

Cambodia during the Khmer Rouge days

Reminder that there's objectively no reason to shit on Warhammer II if you aren't a Veeky Forumsfag or a poorfag.

I know bro, why would anyone ever quite working for CA?

They're like the best games company there is!!

I meant the 90's, user

No one has actually believed that since the 90's.

>I don't know what a strategy game is

>animecuck

just

My dude, I believe he is talking about the general

Let's not pretend historical titles minus Attila were a supreme excersise of strategical thinking either

its gotta be Renaissance my man. Medieval 2 ends in 1500s and the nearest European title is Empire which starts in 1700s.

Renaissance or 30 Years War sounds plausible.

>/twg/ seems to be particularly bad.

If you're a recent arrival then you should know it isn't always like this.

It's shortly prior to release which draws out all the dregs as the thread is swamped in tourists who don't come here otherwise.

tactics

>le "SUBTLE" jab

He meant the general, user

>no friends
>just him and his pc
So his gf left him....

>Let's not pretend historical titles minus Attila were a supreme excersise of strategical thinking either

BUT MUH MED2 AND ROME1

Didn't have a qt gf ?

wait a strategy game needs those things inorder be called a strategy game?
>How btfo are warhammer fags right now?
for me, not much right now cause I've known and acknowledged it's faults for a while now.

Fuck. Sorry user.

>no friends
>no girlfriend
>no money
>no job

D-drones BTFO

This is pretty depressing.

>download better ai mod
>it suicides into shit like this

Just your average NEET, won't be long until he's posting here with a trip

>literally no army

whoah

Guess people that dislike the more cautious/cowardly AI will like this

India

wow this btfo's sfo!

>Hammer and Anvil: The Video Games Series
>"Deep and strategic"

Hmmm

what the fuck, it was there on my screen but now it's gone
TW:Saga- The Khyber Pass

The Dwarfs have now mastered camouflage technology.

t. egyptian cuck

I'm studying a course I hate while being on government money and even I find this sad

Poor Darren

Wedge has always been useless, at least before attila (just started playing it so I'll soon see if it's finally worth anything). What was its point supposed to be? The old games sometimes mentioned it during the tutorial battle but in the end it was useless.

M2 shield wall was broken too IIRC. Like, I can count on one hand the formations that have been useful to me in all of TW.

>Darren lives in an attic, lives of soylent, and will meme all day.

Living
The
Dream.

PIKE
AND
SHOT

D-definitely one of us, eh..

KOSOVO
REMOVE KEBAB

DA VINCI TANK SOON

Never played Rome 2, what does "Progressive" actually mean for the AI?

Formations were a meme. Always have been. They were like magic in Warhammer - asinine stat bonusses that bring more micromanagement to battles for le epic tacticians

I do miss the formations

In 2017? No way does that happen.

I mean I only lack friends and a job so I feel half-alright

I should reinstall unlocker and play a Kraka Drak campaign