Did your car ever got you laid? Is this just a meme?

Did your car ever got you laid? Is this just a meme?

Not a meme, but the type of girls that would fuck you because of your car shouldn't be touched.

No, id question whether theyre prostitutes if they wanted to sex with me because of my car

Just Having a car got me laid.

This. Being able to go places and do things whenever you want puts you above the virgin busriders.

not directly, but girls love my car. they giggle a lot when i flash the popups and think it's very cute
i think it contrasts me because i'm generally quite serious and Veeky Forums.

and straight.

When I've had cars with manual transmissions and drove girls around in them they usually were turned on by it. They won't admit it but girls are generally turned on by displays in proficiency of anything that that is typically considered "masculine". This is in burgerland where 99.9% of women have never touched a clutch pedal. All the euro women I know can drive manual or don't drive at all.

Sometimes girls blow you kisses if you drive something really nice. One time a girl put a post it note with her number on my windshield while I was creeping in traffic. Haters gonna hate my dude.

Here’s THIS THREAD all over again..!

Sage goes in all fields.

God that is cute. I need a white Miata now

>tfw no places to go or things to do regardless

go look on craigslist, niggers like him are charging no less than $7,500 for them even when they're nothing special

same for truck bros

yeah this
there's no car on the planet that will motivate me enough to get up off my bed and leave the house

My problem is a bit different than your's user. I have motivation to get up and leave but I don't have any friends so I don't have anywhere to go.

there's probably a reason for you being alone, most likely deficits in regards to looks and personality.

I once did a skid and it turned my girlfriend on so we had sex when we went home does that count?

Get a liter peter

If you're attractive, a car can act as a talking point. Girls will listen to whatever bullshit you have to say and be up for going out for a ride in something they've never experienced if they want to fuck you already. Harder to accomplish this with a Prius.

Cute!

>listen to whatever bs you have to say
>fuck you
God I love girls

i had a slag flash her tits at me once from a passing car, does that count?

a combination of both my man

How do you get away with a sage in all fields? It usually doesn’t let me post it

Also sage

>and straight.
Yea, uh-huh

Drove an old lifted ford on mud tires on high school. Sloots would constantly be asking to take them mudding

Loads of easy high school ass. Just don't make the mistake of falling in love with one

I'll let you fuck me (no homo) if you let me drive it

it could. if I was willing to let a filthy whore in my car. But i'm not so I just reply to questions about it with straightforward half sarcastic answers in my 'not this shit again' voice. Or I just start reciting the wikipedia article until they leave.

>i think it contrasts me because i'm generally quite serious and Veeky Forums.
>and straight.
lol if that's the case why point it out

>tfw ugly so it doesn't matter

>bothering with women while you have a cute miata to be inside

bruh youre doing it wrong

Its a good sign that you are not some unemployed basement dweller but thats it.
The brand is far more important. No matter how cool your camaro is it wont have the same pull as a Porsche badge.

I have a mini and girls adore it and ask for a ride all the time.
I don't like other people in my car so I decline though. I guess it contrasts my serious personality and gruff visage desu.

I can confirm, they have fun riding in something different than a common ass boring sedan.

Once I showed up at an auto meetup with my bright green Kawasaki bike, some roastie offered and sucked my dick.
So yeah I like to think so

they're the ones that bother me user, i'm just a quiet autist that wants to drive all day.

>I have a mini
lmao faggot

its a neat car.

original mini or BMW mini?

original duh
its comedy gold on wheels

Got a phone number and later fucked a girl because she had a thing for Jeeps

This

it also has a shitload of parts in circulation and a great aftermarket

better get a check for STDs

I used my FD to get in with my current gf. Up to you if you want to count it as the car getting me laid or not.
>get introduced to girl and her bf by a mutual friend, they're new to the area and currently nocars
>she's looking at buying a used car
>we all pile in my sedan to go to local lot
>show her an FD
>she loves it but can't buy it that day
>daylight is fading
>I propose that we all should go for a drive up on local touge roads
>I say I'm going to drive my FD
>she immediately pipes up I CALL RIDING WITH user
>her bf rides with mutual friend in his Evo
>spaghetti a bit but she's an extrovert and talks endlessly throughout the drive, quiets down when I say I'm going to drive fast now
>clenching her seat as we fly through the tight, mountainous roads
>Friend in Evo fades off behind us, can't keep up
>come to 7/11 for a break
>we all get out and her bf asks "how did you like that?"
>"omg it's so amazing I can't wait to get mine but I'll probably never be able to drive like user does"
>get back in cars
>we talk for the rest of the ride back, she's not very happy with cuck bf
>park in parking garage and part ways
>fast forward
>we become close friends and she starts hanging out with me 24/7
>watching a movie in my apt she pulls the "user I'm scared can you come sit by me" shit
>we end up cuddling thru movie, she says she has to go
>fast forward through a lot of bullshit drama
>she leaves cuck bf
>we move in together
>we go on drives together all the time
>???
>profit

tl;dr: cars can be a good gateway into finding a s/o with common interests, and shit's SO cash when it does

fuck this copypasta so hard

fpbp as usual

because Veeky Forums silly

In high school and college a nice SUV 100% helped seal the deal with girls I had already been "talking to." And probably allowed me to string them along longer because they assumed my family was rich.

But true story, my first year out of college I drove a brand new redesigned loaded Prius rental car for 2 months (my SUV was a lemon, at the dealer constantly). I kid you not dozens of 20-something women stopped me on the street while parking & while walking to it in Chicago and would ask me about it. One of which was cute and we dated for a couple months.

In short, I think they *help* your "brand" but you 100% need to have other shit going on in your life. A college dropout loser or a bum living at home driving a nice car isn't going to get laid.

Being somewhat in shape and job/career status and cool apartment gets you laid far more than a damn sick car.

That’s not a pasta lol that really happened to me

shit pasta and disgusting thot

I haven't got laid because of my car but I have had sex in it, a good benefit of driving a wagon

I basically got ZERO attention from women for my 2011 Camaro SS back in 2010 - 2012 when it was still fairly rare.

I even asked a few about it (after I already got to know them a little) and most basically thought it was a Mustang. (Roasties are dumb af)

Then everything changed when I got my sports bike. I wasn't really pushing that much for sex because at the time I still lived with my parents and they literally would swoop in and bust through the walls every time they heard so much as a giggle which was obviously a bit traumatic. However, I could get dates and sometimes Netflix and chills at their parent's houses.

The hardest part was when they realized I wasn't some wild highway stunter chad who goes to fight club or something. However I got a relationship with a qt virgin eventually out of it so can't complain.
The relationship girl claims she doesn't care I have a bike though so maybe I was just getting more confident at that point.

Bikes are great though, for the first time in my life I had women wanting to talk to me first. Also I think it takes all the pressure to be a 10/10 or chad student athlete when you have something interesting. I am thinking that a classic car would have the same affect but idk.

those riyumz are nigger tier

and the fitment...

if you're learning any skill or buying anything for the sake of getting pussy, stop what you're doing and get a dog instead

Drove an RSX during undergrad, and it got attention from the girls that were just hookup -material. The ones I dated never really said anything one way or another, but they did like the sound system I put in and the sunroof.

This user summed it up pretty nicely