/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Hibana nerfs edition

patch notes here : rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/bloodorchid/index.aspx

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
There will be changes to map rotations for Casual and Ranked in Season 3.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-299564-16/changes-to-map-rotations-in-season-3
Operation Blood Orchid targeting a September 5 release. PC will be able to play it on the TTS on August 29.
blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-use-blood-orchids-new-operators-gadgets/
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-298309-16/operation-health-update-222-patch-notes
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-296924-16/operation-health-diagnosis-optimizing-operators
Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators will be released together with HK and SK operators.

Choked defeat:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sqw8BEoduAY
youtube.com/watch?v=J5q-ZaW9f-k&t=11715s
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/updates/bloodorchid/index.aspx
imgur.com/a/JD6vO
youtube.com/watch?v=7ms1ZsjVxaQ
imgur.com/a/cKq22
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These patch notes are alright. Stop being cynical everybody. We finally came out of a dark period known as operation health.

yes, but it's not the ESPORTS READY way.

also
>outlined hostage

>dark period
It was worth it though

People are so fucking retarded when putting their walls.

>ghost dog at the bottom of the stairs

It's his ghost dad

Not just a weeb but a waifufag for japanese mlp. Means his life is as meaningless as it gets. When this game dies I bet he will kill himself since he will never make an IRL friend and has to cling onto the other discord rejects.

>ubisoft fuck everything up every single patch
>this is a massive patch
>it's all catering to MUH ESPORTS
>half the non-specific fixed are "to be deployed" or "coming in the next months" "Over the course of the next year" "trickling into deployment"
>having any faith left in ubisoft

recruit dog here. How do I git gud?

>MUH ESPORTS
Everyone complains about that... But seriously who else would they listen to? You guys? I seen most of this board's stats and I know you guys would fuck up the game even more.
>>half the non-specific fixed are "to be deployed" or "coming in the next months" "Over the course of the next year" "trickling into deployment"

That was operation health. We actually get changes.

harsh desu.
just keep being a good doggo

>new lighting system and skyboxes
>texture optimizations, supposed FPS increases
>brand new servers, tickrate back up to 60
>hibana nerfed, with more changes to come
>smoke grenades fixed to be consistent
>client-side debris fixed to reduce visual impairment
>new destruction physics, also to help with visual blockage
>overhaul on damage falloff per weapon-class
>acogs removed from GSG9 defenders
>attacker drones buffed to hell
"l i t e r a l l y n o t h i n g"
dead game

Seriously when did this board become a bunch of pampered entitled kids shitting on everyone?

I hate ubi

Better be always cynical and expect the worst. That way when stuff actually works you'll get pleasantly surprised.

So for now fuck Ubi. They will find a way to fuck this up. I'll keep playing the game, but it will never be fixed.

We're getting closer to the release of Blood Orchid so all the FNGs are coming out of the woodwork

Is there a script to filter users by IP now that Hoesof isn't using his name?

over 1400 fixes
interesting counting abilities ubisoft

>>half the non-specific fixed are "to be deployed" or "coming in the next months" "Over the course of the next year" "trickling into deployment"
>That was operation health. We actually get changes.

Read it again. But this time actually engage your brain to translate the symbols infront of your eyes to usable information.

i want to drink IQ's foot juice!

Reminder that listening to Moe Shop makes you better at Siege youtube.com/watch?v=Sqw8BEoduAY

>just realize this was $15
>after typing that realize I would have gotten jewed
>it's $40

>what ever that shit is
>not this youtube.com/watch?v=J5q-ZaW9f-k&t=11715s

Fuck off. Moe Shop is a massive prick. I'd rather shoot myself than support that literal faggot.

The en-GB site doesn't work ATM, use en-US instead rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/updates/bloodorchid/index.aspx

is there a more autistic media than anime?

it was 24 until an hour ago, where were you the whole weekend user?

imgur.com/a/JD6vO
am i the only one getting healthd by the blood orchid website?

video games :^

i wouldn't pay $24 for this

Are cheats back? Just played a game where a guy on my team teleported around killing people and from the team camera he was walking stationary on one spot

This niggy knows what is up. Project EMT and hatomugi ASMR are the only things keeping me alive at this point. youtube.com/watch?v=7ms1ZsjVxaQ

Whatever media Steven Universe classifies at

Only moe anime is autistic. There's a lot of great older stuff out there but in it's current form anime is designed to appeal to the widest audience it can and that audience likes moeblobs and incest anime. Like Miyazaki said, otakus are killing the industry.

see

Public Service Announcement: Avatar use is against global rule 13. If everyone did their part and reported we could make this general a better place.

Do not bully the animeposters, they are retarded and need to be caressed

rule 13 usually applies to someone using the exact same image over and over again. the TS fag uses different images of the same character.

report and let the mods decide if its avatarfagging or not

>ts
im offended

>hatomugi ASMR

They never said over 1400

people have always been impatient little shits here, OP health just pushed their limits too far.

he got banned in the past, so we know its banable we just need people to do their part in getting rid of that cancerous retard

here's an asset pack that has (most) of the art + assets from the blood orchid website

imgur.com/a/cKq22

>>For most defense operators that can pick barbwires, they are a must-pick. Must-picks is something we try to limit, as they do not provide real choices for players

>Hibana is still a straight-up better Thermite.
>LMGs are still completely redundant.

Cool.

Never mind the fact barbed wire wasn't even that good.

why do shitters like you exist?
how can you be this bad and retarded and still use the internet?

BOORUNIGGER BAN WHEN

Wait so how did shield users become invisible?

wow what a great argument

fuck off cunt

If I recall correctly this has been a bug since release, if not for a long time.

>One guy on your team spawnpeeks
>Everybody else says "fuck it" and starts breaking windows
>Entire enemy team is dead before they even reach the building

retard alert

neat

cuck alert

>Ela literally draws in a sketchbook with GREEN
>Draws in a sketchbook at all
>Drew Valkyrie for "some reason"
>Has an actual mix-tape because "90's kid"
>They make a point of pointing out that she's young
>Has a theme of "chaos" to low-key appeal to anarchist BS
>All of this plus she's a "daddy issues" green-haired boo-hoo sob-story character
I doubted it at first, but if this isn't tumblr-pandering I don't know what is.

>i said the funny meme guys xd
thanx for confirming

Obsessed

>barbed wire wasn't even that good
opinion discarded.
fuck off you little shit

Don't think about it too much user. You will sleep better.
>Never mind the fact barbed wire wasn't even that good.

Excuse me?

>he had problem with barbed wire
>calling me a shitter

next youll say montagne is op

kys fag

something to do with vaulting over certain surfaces would let their model get stuck in place, while their hitboxes and client perspective would continue to move normally. You could basically just shoot shit with no penalty because no one could figure out where you are.
Very rare bug though. I've only encountered it once.

>WAHH IT TAKES 3 HITS TO DESTROY THIS IS TOO DIFFICULT WAHH UBI PLEASE NERF

>thinking barbed wire is top-tier equates to it being OP or "hard to deal with"
>being this mentally polarized

>Literally having an autistic fit because people disagree with you
neck yourself mate

>I don't care the burden of proof is on me
Dumb white male cuck. Get roped.

>theme park wont be in the ranked rotation

Is this a joke? Why would they force you play casual like this?

shut up nerd have ypu even smoked the weed

>barbed wire slows down attackers successfully as its intended effect
>this is bad it must be nerfed
>i-its not op though

ok?

I never said it was too difficult. I am curious why you think barb wire was not good.

i said it wasnt THAT good in that it didnt need to be nerfed

Fuck I didn't even read her shitty blog post
>"defiant"
>"bullied"
>she got expelled
>"struggled to commit to the strict military lifestyle"
>"her attitude was the only obstacle standing in her way."
>Dad fucking killed himself
jesus christ, show some fucking subtlety will you

It was so good that on many sites the amount of barbed wire on your team was a bigger factor than what kind of operators you brought.

Imagine if attackers had to bring at least three operators with breaches because they were just that good.

It seriously hampers possible team makeups.

overshadowing other defender secondary gadgets, and getting nerfed as a result so that it isn't a "must-pick" isn't the same thing as it getting nerfed because it's overpowered you illiterate tard.

>smoke grenade clouds finally the same for everybody
Fucking finally.

my dudes

suggesting its a MUST pick and then saying its not overpowered, lol.

besides it wasnt a must-pick in many cases, c4 or wire, impact nades or wire, depending on the map or objective location you might need the former.

Posting for future reference. I wish they would go ahead and tell us what the damage falloff looks like for each shotgun, it's the biggest unknown factor in the game.

with operators as unbalanced as this, i dont think wire doing its job effectively was much of an issue. you know what seriously hampers possible team makeups? 3 speed operators being outright superior to everyone else. yet they wont change, in fact they just add more.

If anything, they are reinforcing the fact that shotguns are shit for killing (ok for utility) and nobody should use them.
Thanks Ubi

So you telling me there is a larger pool of 3 speeds to pick from? Hmmmmm...

Ubi:
>we dont like "must-pick" equipment for operators
Reality:
machine pistols still in the game

Not an argument

>Hibana
>Capitao
>Cav
>Ela

A reasonable assumption would be that they have a similar damage falloff to the old system, but the primary method of making them ineffective at longer ranges is spread.

Even if the damage very slowly falls off like a rifle, hit less pellets and you're doing less damage anyway so it naturally balances itself out. Fine numbers matter so little anyway.

>stating my opinions on a subjective matter
>"not an argument"

Yeah they really need to address that a bit.
Literally the only thing stopping me from using the P229 on Echo and Hibana

>no longer based on calibre
>homogenized shit
>people are praising ubishit for this

Anyone know if you can somehow play the TTS before its live, to test ops in custom game E.g with a uplay bypass or sommin?

not an argument is a shitty meme statement people say when they have no comeback

>no longer based on calibre
It was never based on caliber

You can disconnect your inter to start the TTS now but I don't think you can play anything just look at the operator loadouts and shit

I know that user, but I wasn't even arguing with anyone.

Still bothered by the fact they didn't post weapon stats changes

>general flip flops between "whats your rank lmao" and "fucking esport garbage"

I don't understand, is this some kind mental gymnastic to be above everyone?

Yeah now I have to spend all my TTS time autisticly checking and cross referencing everyones guns to see whats new

>C8SFW: From 0-18 meters, it deals its base damage of 41.

nice the C8 got a 3 damage increase

Is this your first day on Veeky Forums

>general is one person
also ranked can exist without esports. ranked can just be the factor for who your are compatible with in terms of teamwork and gameplay, esports on the other hand is a way to enforce cancerous metas on games that drain any chance of fun out of them

this thread is full of coppers who pretend they
know the game so yes

t.multi