Is Elon Musk the vehicular anti-christ?

Is Elon Musk the vehicular anti-christ?

No, he’s using electric car sales to offset the R&D costs for making electric buggies for his mission to Mars.

He looks, acts and even sounds like a Bond villain though

Not really. The market was moving in that direction already before Tesla (model S) came along.
All he does is provide the shitty cars for retarded hipsters.

He's a sociopath who hates public transport and likes cars but wants them to be even more of a convenience. Don't know how that makes him the vehicular anti-christ. Hats off to him if he ends up being both the vehicular anti-christ and the urban planning anti-christ.

Nah he's just slightly autistic hipster masturbatory material.

>Don't know how that makes him the vehicular anti-christ.

Hes trying to make cars boring and soulless.

When you look closely it really does seem like all his business ventures are geared towards building a Mars base eventually. Electric propulsion, automated systems, battery technology, solar panels, tunnel boring, rocketry, it's all gonna play a part.

Op misspelled Carlos Ghosn.

Convenience cars have always been boring and soulless in context of their era. Or do you think enthusiasts have been raving about Ford Pintos or the first Toyota Corollas in the '70s?

elon musk is the embodiment of cage-obsessed manchild. He quite honestly could easily be the hero of Veeky Forums

Muh noise, muh soul, muh passion.

That’s exactly what he’s doing. Musk’s endgame is the colonization of Mars. Lord knows NASA isn’t getting there in a hurry

This is also an acceptable answer. Ghosn singlehandedly sent Nissan down the shitter

>Toyota Corollas

Enthusiasts rave over Corollas sometimes (AE86)

This. Elon Musk is motivated towards moving humanity forward with advancements in technology and space exploration & colonization
Elon is pushing technology to advance humankind
its not just about selling electric cars or solar power

>musks endgame is something else than getting lotsemone from his retarded wealthy customer base

>advance humankind
Still not sure whether he's a great innovator or a real life Bond villain. Something about his sociopathic tendencies tells me that he's going to be very particular about his settlers. Kinda like Hugo Drax, only taking his master race to Mars instead of sitting it out on a space station while he's gassing the rest of humanity.

Musk is basically a refugee from South Africa. If you grew up there, you would be picky about people too.

>implying this isn't everyone's true dream
build your own world and control the population to absolutely prevent niggers and shitheads from ever living there
ultimate gated community
only intelligent, useful people will be allowed

>mars colony will have no niggers
At last I truly see. Thank you based elon

>only intelligent, useful people will be allowed
That's neither you nor me I'm afraid. Musk holds everyone to his standards and is known to fire people frequently.

>That's neither you nor me I'm afraid
yes i already realized this. i would expect him to only hire and keep the best. why wouldn't he? he should be free to run his company as he chooses. to hell with "diversification" and "Equal Opportunity" bullshit. he shouldn't be forced to to hire sub-human trash
But makes me sad i will never be part of the future Mars colony. i may be white and not complete trash, but unfortunately i'm not up to SpaceX standards

>All he does is provide the shitty cars for retarded hipsters.

retarded hipsters cant afford his cars. The car your thinking of is Smart

mars will still require janitors and other menial laborers for things that cant feasibly be automated

I get a good laugh any time some shithead on Twitter bitches about a picture of the SpaceX control room with “where are all the women?”

I hope you guys are taking the piss when you talk of Mars colonies. Humanity will never ever leave Earth. We're whole centuries too late for any chance to be left. Just producing all the Teslas he sold would already deplete Cobalt reserves, do you think we still have enough material for building giant ships? Just being able to mine shit from neighboring planets would already be a fucking miracle.

Seeing as he provides high performance electric cars, I would say no.

>go to mars
>take my miat
>car finally stops rusting
not a bad plan

I've run out of fucks to give
everything is down the shittier
If you ignore ae101 and ae82

I could be but then again i could not be

>where are all the women?
in the kitchen where they belong, hopefully

lel gegg

No. This is the actual vehicular anti-christ.

If this is the end goal, I approve.