What we know so far about DW9 (old & busted): pastebin.com/yyQCXi69
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=BlE4tQl-8is
Dynasty Warriors 9 Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong Gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=XUp6A60Te7E

Bulletin;
-First western popularity poll results are being released.
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, and Xun You are all newcomers.
-Some characters have a mix of pre-DW6 designs with DW8 aesthetics.
-DW9 will be open world. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-China is keeping us from having lewd outfits.
-He has no claws, he has no grace, this change is a fucking disgrace.
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-Sun Ce and Sun Quan are brothers.
-Sanadamaru is out, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Toukiden II is out.
-Warriors All-Stars slated for August 29. Opoona master race.
-ROTK13pucc~ is out.
-tfw no pucc~2
-I hope your favorite character made the top 3.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's p scary user, I'm glad you were able to get there and help so quick!

Thinking of getting this, is it any good?

kek no

western wufags are confirmed edgelord trapfuckers

The Hideout > The Shack

Thank you, I'm surprised that the newer ones aren't as good but oh well. I'll keep an eye out for the next discount. This is a very nice general!

Samurai Warriors 4 is good too, it's just not on PC and Koei's PC ports are generally dodgy.

Is there any good non-Zelda Musou available for the 3DS then?

None of them are particularly good, but if you absolutely have to get one on 3DS, Chronicles 3 is your best best.

Ded generals don't need a discord

Full poll results in a few minutes

Trawling DW fandom for their memes and shit, and god fucking damn do I hate tumblrs. Everybody has to personalize their fucking tumblr to be as inscrutable and ass ugly as possible.

ITS OUT

>tfw everyone you voted for is in the bottom row

Execute!

MOTHERFUCKERS

this is just wrong

>Lu Su 4th to last
>diaper bitch almost beating Lu Meng
waifufags holy shit

>two of the three I voted for are in the bottom 3

J U S T
U
S
T

>Sun Jian at 9
I expected him to be in the top 5 but that's better than the bottom.
>Rake man, Boat man, Some guy, and Buff Poetry man below FIREATTACK
EXECUTE THE TRAITORS!

>Ding Feng dead last.
>Literally who has more votes.

>Sun Ce was 4th

Damn, I'm a little surprised but happy.

Bottom 3 is a shame but also expected.

>Zhu Ran above anyone

Disgusting.

At least Guan Suo still has less votes than Ding Feng.

West results:

1: Zhou Tai
2: Gan Ning
3: Zhou Yu
4: Sun Ce
5: SSX
6: Lu Xun
7: Da Qiao
8: Bu Lianshi
9: Sun Jian
10: Ling Tong
11: Lu Meng
12: Xiaoqiao
13: Taishi Ci
14: Sun Quan
15: Zhu Ran
16: Lu Su
17: Huang Gai
18: Han Dang
19: Ding Feng

Japan results:
1: Lu Xun
2: Daqiao
3: Ling Tong
4: Huang Gai
5: Zhou Yu
6: SSX
7: Gan Ning
8: Sun Ce
9: Lu Meng
10: Zhu Ran
11: Bu Lianshi
12: Zhou Tai
13: Xiaoqiao
14: Lu Su
15: Sun Quan
16: Sun Jian
17: Han Dang
18: Taishi Ci
19: Ding Feng

Literally who is /our guy/ you fucking bastard

Poor Ding Feng. Dead last east and west.

Huang Gai used to be bottom of the barrel in Japan until the most recent poll at the start of this year, what happened that made him shoot up so high?

Boat memes.

I feel a little better now.

>Ding Feng dead last on both sides
How do we fix him?

Zhou Tai won because of muh edge.

No surprise that SSX beat Daqiao here, westerners love pretty tomboys

literally triggered rn you guys...

Sucks that the veterans outside of Huang Gai didn't fare much better here but I'd still call it a marginal improvement just for characters like Qiaos + Fire Attack moving down in favor of other parts of Wu's solid roster.

Was polling the west a mistake?

Literally how the fuck is even possible to dislike Lu Su?

Inferiority Complex is a thing, you know.

>Ding Flop
>Lu Suck
>no terrible joke name for Han Dang
6 year old confirmed

>MUH LORD machine who doesn't question her husband and goes braindead for the second half of her life before disappearing off the face of the Earth
>better than sweet, scared girl who learns to be brave, ara ara who keeps the rowdy kids in line and tells her (historical) husband off when he's too unsure of himself, and actually chipper and genki girl

SSX fans who don't acknowledge how awful she's become since DW7 are the worst

The best weapon.

>Bottom 3

He calls Lianshi Lianshit too. Just a petty little boy.

Han Dang is already d*ng good

>Daqiao and fucking Lianshi beat the Tiger of Jiang Dong

I'll give it a look, thanks

>tfw he predicted correctly

Imagine being this much of a literal faggot.

Just imagine it.

The difference is that whilst SSX may be the shittest as of recently she was still once best girl of the entire game, whereas the two qiaos and tit ciaow have never been good.

What's wrong with Lianshi?!

To be fair, that line gets really annoying after awhile

>Lianshi
>Bad
>Literally one of the most important characters in Wu in both DW7 and DW8
That's a good joke user.

Intense
Back
Pain

He was polling badly even after he got the boat though. It was only the poll this year, 4 years after DW8's release, that he suddenly skyrocketed.

So she'd be a good character if she didn't have big boobs? That doesn't make any sense.

>Lianshi getting all the hate now
It's a sad day today.

Musou and autism go hand in hand, user.

The crossbow

Lianshi is amazing in DW8E when she dumps that hot shit for the duck hooks but I doubt enough people played that to boost her in the poll

The fact she was shoehorned in to make Sun Quan look even more incompetent doesn't make her good you piece of shit.

>Huang Gai
>Han Dang
>Ding Feng
>At the fucking bottom

Shit taste confirmed.

Getting awfully upset over a fictional character user.
Also I don't think you know what "shoehorned" means.

By DW girl standards she isn't bad, I'll give her that, but on every other level (history, story, gameplay) Sun Jian towers above her. If she looked like Ding Feng she'd have gotten no votes. Shit poll.

God what a shithead

Anyone who doesn't think FIRE ATTACK deserves last is trash

Fair enough. Going to have to agree to disagree with you on story and gameplay. And I don't even consider history with DW characters, RotK itself muddied the waters enough, and given the time period, there would be no women of interest, and I love seeing female characters in media.

>Boat Man at 4th in Nips poll
Holy shit, based Nips.

It means Sun Quan's entire character (what little of it there was) was going from being in-over-his-head to eventually learning how to be a half-decent ruler, and now it's going from being in-over-his-head to eventually doing what Lianshi says and lucking out.

Listening to reasonable people around you is a part of being a decent ruler and it's explicitly what shitty ones don't do (like when Liu Bei goes berserk in older games, not in recent ones though).

That sounds familiar...is this guy that one of the shitposter here?

Or, you know, she's teaching him how to be a good ruler. Mentor characters are fun, why do you think so many people like Zhuge Liang?

>less than a month until TGS
>barely over a third of the returning roster revealed
can't wait for the rushed dumps like when we'd get like 10 characters in weekly famitsu

>given the time period, there would be no women of interest
Disagree. Just as you have strategists and politicians who never saw combat going into battle in the games, there are women who actually impacted things that can apply the same way. This is why Yueying and SSX always got a pass, and throwing in Sun Quan's favourite whore before his mother (who was influential as shit and would bring the whole family aspect full circle) is just baffling.

>Tiger Mom
I doubt she'll be add in the roster, Wu Guotai is more likely, reminder DW usually prioritize RoTK's character over History one.

Are you saying that Lianshi being Wu's main strategist and the Lu crew being background noise is perfectly fine?

>why do you think so many people like Zhuge Liang?
Because of Shu propaganda convincing dumb chinks that he was genuinely magic and Koei having to pander to their ideals in order to not be honour-killed.

None of them fought though. Even Zhurong is fictional. Those characters have no place in a game like Dynasty Warriors, if they were kept "true to history".

And don't call her a whore, she was his favorite spouse. Whether you like it or not, she was more or less who his wife would be in a monogamous society, moreso than his actual wife.

It's likely they didn't include his mother because they didn't want to include an older woman since they like portraying Sun Jian as older. So Lianshi took that role. And imo it works great.

I'm not him, but yes, it is.
It's a fictional story based on a fictional story. If the main characters are interesting, who the fuck cares who they are?

>None of them fought though
Neither did Zhuge Liang or Sima Yi.
>don't call her a whore
Okay, sorry, I retract that statement, she was his favourite cocksleeve.

... Are you trying to arouse me user?

What's interesting about her beyond her fucking cup-size? Saying, "Hey, stop being a sad sack piece of shit and go do your job," a few times isn't exactly groundbreaking, especially when she debuted next to a character who did that exact same shit.

But MC of Wu aka Mr.Quan is dead boring, user.

Childish.

You get out of here.

She's a sweet, intelligent woman who cares for the people around her, who pay her the respect she so rightly deserves. She more or less IS Quan's mother in role, just using the name of his beloved concubine instead. It isn't the first time Koei compiles characters together.

And what other character?

He's cute, user, cute!

>What other character debuted in DW7 and spends most of her screentime telling her leader bf to stop fucking around and do his job?

Are waifufags really this stupid? Can you only see your precious titcow and nobody else?

>Childish

Geez, /eagg/....

Y'all and KW need to watch this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI

Oh, I thought you meant who did that to Quan as well who was introduced in the same game. Of course I know who Yuanji is.

And I'd say the dynamic is similar, but still different.

I dunno, Yuanji is pretty titcow-y herself. Glass houses, etc. etc.

Actually that may be a part of why Lianshi was added. She helps Sun Quan out as a mentor since he's pretty lacking compared to AMBITION and BENEVOLENCE between the three kingdom leaders.

>Lianshi being Wu's main strategist

When did this happen?

>If someone is insulting my waifu and mentions another character, that must be their waifu
No user, they're both shit.

>Ding Feng the lowest even after the sad cutscene with Lianshi
Oh god Deng Ai is gonna be last too

Absolutely nobody here hates /our guys/ Han Dang and Ding Feng, and until an hour or two ago.

>beyond her fucking cup-size

That's a pretty big deal though user...

We placed Sun Ce, Sun Jian and Taishi Ci much higher than the nips. We also knocked muh fire attack down where he belongs compared to Japan.

I think we did better than the nips for Wu, even though Huang Gai is clearly more loved in Japan compared to here

>Taishi Ci
>Sun Jian

It's understandable why they rank so low in Nips, user. I means in DW they did fucking nothing aside from looking cool.

LianShi should be the lowest one, cowtits are disgusting.

t. flat as a board fujo

Lianshi was canonically gangbanged at the end of DW7's story
>now everybody let us enjoy this!
>*looks at Lianshi*

Speaking of, I never realized how easy it would be to just pick LIanshi up and just straight up jackhammer her until I saw DW 7's Wu ending.

Disgusting pedo

Do /eagg/ ever play online together? there's plenty of musous with online for PS3 and PS4