/hsg/ - How to beat the Lich King edition

How to beat the Lich King edition

>deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com (become legendary) (15% off merch with code: TEMPO)

>/hsg/ Tourney Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFi4LSYU6K8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Old thread

Is Mill Rogue leggit? I just opened dk valeera and have some pieces already.

Is mill rogue playable in wild roguefags? I'm about to pull the trigger to craft golden n'zoth and valeera

whew lads I finally made it
beating him with shaman has been fucking taxing

DRUIDS

Dont know about arthas but i found redemption after 5 days of agony

shit what are the odds

>Roguemind

Valeera the Hivemind

it utterly destroys greedy decks as [insert archetype] priest and lock and it gets utterly destroyed by aggro

so if you either like to lose quickly and spectacularly to fast decks or to win after a long drawn out game that makes your opponent want to kill himself, than yes, it's definitely worth playing

why there is no male rogue yet? I dont wanna play with those cunts

I also havent played mage until medivh

I'm an exodia player myself so i think i'm gonna enjoy this.

Lich King is still a safe craft yeah? For Control variants like PLD and shit.

I want to make a Big/Rez Priest but I'm missing the two Obsidians anyways.

cuz ur a faget

Lich King is great in thief Rogue.
The new legendary she-yeti can reroll the DK cards into shatter.
The DK cards not Rogue class cards so they are discounted by peddler, also the she-yeti keep the discount.
This is the only deck where I play the LK.

Honk honk
OC coming through

He's great in anything where you're putting out several large minions and can reset or regain board control quickly like Warlock. Worse case (except for some really rare scenarios where he gets death gripped out of your deck) your opponent needs to spend resources removing him and you get 1 DK card.

>why there is no male rogue yet?

Habe you tried not being a faggot?

Where's there no panda rogue hero yet?

reply to this post or your mom will die in her sleep tonight (no immunities)

also mill rogue is bad

christ
>material wealth
???

Not him but thats how the original comic was. The kid said an xbox instead of control meta.

WHEN DO WE GET THE PACKS FROM FINALS

>every time I'm thinking this may be a mill rogue I've already have 9 card in my hand

you have to state which server you are on first

oh sorry NA

nope I'm on EU

>trade
Go back to plebbit, you jewy scumbag.

Fuck Ben Brode and this rigged RNGfest

spreading plague keeps beating me as aggro druid, how is this a top deck?

Shaman was bretty easy compared to mage and hunter.

fuckuretard

>tfw no Druid Alternate hero

Yeah Everyfin makes it so easy if you have it.

sauce me senpai

Do the free galaxy packs + card back really just need an emulator? Seems too easy, has anyone got banned for it?

I doubt they care enough to ban anyone over it since it's just 3 packs, alternatively you could just borrow someone's phone for 5 minutes

isn't aggro druid what everyones teching against?

Alright sweet I'll give it a go.

Sraeding plague is worse than UI

This game is a waste of time. I'm done.

SAUUUUUUUUUCE MEEEEEEEEEE

There's no good alternative

if you sniff my armpits

Literally "play murlocs a little jade and restart a lot as mage" the adventure.
People still finishing it just now.
Yeah jade Is the problem in the meta alright...

>There's no good alternative
There's tons of good alternatives, unless you're specifically looking for a card game. Then you're out of luck because card games suck.

>I hate women

faggot

Wild Mill Rogue shits on slow control decks and is unfavored against aggro. I disagree with the other poster, aggro matchups are difficult but not so much that you would always get utterly rekt.

Don't go too wide

If it's not a card game it's hardly an alternative to HS. It's too bad that motg game is abandonware and mtgo has an interface from 2003 and a 1:1 price with the physical game while not doing the Pokemon TCG thing where if you buy a real pack you get a code for a pack online.

>make a hunter deck
>start going up
when does it halt, I never tried to play for wins and by the posts around I thought I would never get out of 20s

youtube.com/watch?v=IFi4LSYU6K8

you won't go far past 10

Hunter is pretty good until you start running into almost everyone running t1 netdecks from 15-1, though Midrange can probably take you to 5 if you're dedicated.

well i guess ive been had

What's better for reaching 5: midrange hunter or budget aggro druid (1 living mana)?

>wast half an hour of a Druid's nolife
>and make him lose a star

What's not to love about that deck?

>play pokemon TCG on GBC out of boredom/nostalgia
>literally every interaction in the game is decided by a coinflip

holy shit I actually enjoyed this at 10 years age, no wonder children love Hearthstone

Can't seem to win a game as Hunter at all these days even though it took me from 10 to 5 during Un'Goro, maybe it's the Quest Rogue nerf.

Budget aggro I imagine, just stick a tech card like Spellbreaker in there instead. Or hell just one of druids OP cards likes spreading plague.

>Alleycat
>2, 1/1s

>Nzoth's First Mate
>2, 1/1s, one of which has charge, plus a 1/3 weapon

Hunter is outclassed by every deck, it loses the early game to aggro, it loses tempo to midrange decks, and it loses late game to everything

>hardly an alternative
Alternative in what sense? If you're that desperate for card games then maybe you have a gambling addiciton like me. Otherwise I'd be playing something fun.

Gwent is introducing so many new RNG cards. What do we do now? RNG is not a Hearthstone only thing anymore.

Petition WotC to make MTGO good and affordable.

is this true? Their playerbase is small enough as it is if they add rng elements to their game i would imagine most of them would leave

I dont mind getting owned by aggro druis/pirates if i can make priests/locks cry.

aggro druid, replace the living mana with silence, a crab, swipe, maybe bonemare if you can reach turn 7

While it does increase your chances of opening another legendary you might want, if disenchanting a legendary allows you to craft the one you want right now then it's absolutely worth it.

How's your gold looking? You should be saving for the next heroic brawl, you know.

Any sauce on that September Twitch Prime promotion lads?

Gwent is 2 players playing solitaire and comparing dick sizes at the end of the game.
No amount of gimmicks will change how shallow and uninteresting the game is at its core.

post yfw you require my assistance?

>mfw someone puts their fate in the light on turn 8

It's a shitty NTR comic. You don't lose nothing.

Does this deck work past rank 15?

>people still think this game is random and uninfluenced

Seems like they finally learn what is fun.

What's the most CIS moment that ever happened to you?

Pic. related.

>damn it nigga
>he hasn't played voodoo doctor
>he concede before Toni's assistance

>CIS
??? the what now

>mill rogue is back

It's dude bros from this region that don't have colons on their Cyrillic keyboards.

Russians are a meme in Dota 2, not sure about HS.

Why yes Blizzard, I'll take the free 12-0, thank you very much!

>Last card

More like 12-2

why doesnt rogue get secrets
it would fit the class very well, considering theyre rogues and whatnot

>tfw after 2 years of playing I finally have some kind of viable and fun decks to play ladder with
>tfw reached rank 14 (shit I know) after years of never making it past 19

it's fun now

i won against 2 jaina in arena, if you fall behind the opponent can simply go face and win

Secrets shouldn't even be in the game until there's an actual counterplay to all of them, like hunter ones can just totally whiff while Counterspell is always going to eat a spell. Best possible case is using coin.

>Another deck that allows me to torture control cucks

Don't tempt me user.

hunter dk is probably the most fun ive ever had in this game
shame it doesnt reduce the cost of zombeasts or it would be viable as well too.

I went to fatigue against a dk jaina in arena as priest

I traded and healed specifically to make sure he never had a good opportunity to ping for more water elementals, including mind controlling a water ellie and healing one of his minions. I won

Having a 7/10 lifesteal taunt for anything less than 2+10 mana would be a bit much even for hunter.

Now that the dust has settled, how bad of an idea is it to craft Raza, Lyra, Velen, Kazakus and Thalnos for Highlander Priest?
I haven't played much since the expansion launch, but I unpacked a golden Shadow Andy (my only gold legendary) a few weeks back and it looks like a fun deck, but that's a buttload of dust man.

I've got 11k dust, can probably reach 13k if I get rid of some goldens, it'd cost me about 9k for those leggies and a few epics.
Lyra and Thalnos are heavily ran in other decks anyway, so it's mostly the other three.

>Always going to eat a spell
>He says as a Jade Behemoth lands on the board summoning an 11/11 and a 10/10 and a 9/9 swing face

Ok

I agree that there should be more counterplay cards to them, but honestly I usually enjoy playing around the paladin and hunter ones

Mage ones are just a class of their own

I mean even 1 mana could help a lot.
Most of the time if youre rolling charge or taunt lifesteal youre left with a very good minions

but all the useless zombeasts like crocolisk have a much higher appearance rate, so overall youre getting the best value all the time.

Unfortunately creatures are not spells.

If I was going to buff zombeast I'd give a larger table to pick from (both more beasts and pick from 4-5 rather than 3) it's a bit weak right now but it's something that could easily be extremely strong in the next expansion.

is the DK Paladin good for my murloc paladin deck?

>he's too dumb to recognize quest decks