/assg/ General-

Wraith Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this October, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/2592234299574870724/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

>Who Do You Main?
strawpoll.me/13774461 (embed)
strawpoll.me/13774470 (embed)
strawpoll.me/13414504 (embed)
strawpoll.me/13414516 (embed)

Is that a dead thread?:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/F13thegame/comments/6md4dq/please_stop_this_behavior_do_not_threaten_anyones/
clips.twitch
reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/6wm1i7/killers_need_their_own_personal_chase_music/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alright, so my understanding of the situation is that this guy was griefing so these women that were in server led Jason (a 12-year-old) to him to kill him. The guy spergs out, starts calling them all this offensive shit and files a report against the women and the Jason that killed him, but he's the one that gets banned because the collective killing was on a griefer and therefore "spur of the moment" where the slurs he spat out were against TOS.

The guy goes ape shit on Reddit (omitting the part where he was griefing and the spergfest) and Reddit goes ballistic. Apparently, the dev that banned him got death threats, he and his close family were doxxed, and Reddit posts go to nothing but "Justice for DillyDingus" threads until the sub goes private and DillyDingus doesn't want this go on anymore.

reddit.com/r/F13thegame/comments/6md4dq/please_stop_this_behavior_do_not_threaten_anyones/

If I left anything out or got anything wrong someone feel free to correct me.

KI KI KI
MA MA MA

this game is ded :(

Something Something console

That's what happens when you don't update a multiplayer game in over two months.

Niggers are cancer

I mean you're not wrong but citing twitch viewers is not an actual statistic for determining whether or not the game is alive.

F13 update actually happened. Holy shit.

I don't care until the swimsuits are out.

Slut.

I was really hoping it'd be on the store along with the update today.

steam player-count is about 1.5k

I'm aware. You should cite that number instead of twitch viewers. As I said, you are right that the game is dead.

Better than Lawbreakers

>stoked for new patch
>Jason attacks car
>get out to hit him
>combat lock onto a fellow counselor

Also the small maps are not fun.

>Team Killing is no longer possible in Public Matches.
Why? It was fun.

what went wrong with that game?

to ruin your fun derived from ruining other people's fun

I never killed anyone for no reason. and I've never been killed by a teammate for no reason. It's stupid.

>Lullaby's description mentions a former rugby player taking out the Huntress if he doesn't get lost
>David can't tackle the Huntress in the game
When are Bill and David going to be allowed to fight the killers directly, they could fucking destroy the Nurse, Hag, Doctor, and Wraith no contest and give a good show against the rest

You're in the minority. For every instance of justifiable or opportunistic teamkilling, dozens of people get shot at the start of a match.

good map design
>clips.twitch
tv/BrainyAggressiveArtichokeItsBoshyTime

Small maps are fun as fuck.

No emotes is a downer though. I really was expecting them.

>I can camp this guy and guarantee atleast 1 of the 2 kills I need for a pip
>Or walk away and let survivors unhook them, making me have to chase a sprint bursting pallet looper all over again
If cube wasn't a thing camping would have gone down. Pipping actually is kind of easier now because there's incentive to make sure they die instead of just enjoying the game and getting much points as possible.
t. guy who sweats playing vidya

I still play and chase for fun, I don't want to play with swf-mlg-pro-wannabe teams at rank 1 anyway.

They come for me even at rank 12 albeit not very often but they come packing brand news and sport flashlights like always.
You actually have to somewhat try at your role for rank 1 killer now it's great.

>Be Hillbilly in Coal Tower and I'm against 2 Bills, a Jake, and a Nea
>Hook one guy and stick around to make sure no cheeky Altruists come bum-rushing in
>BT comes to the rescue
>Re-hook him again
>And then another BT
>And then another
>The game turns into a scramble of trying desperately to hook one guy while everyone goes through hell and back just for "le sick em-el-gee" unhook
>Eventually 4-manned them because they were too busy being Altruists instead of doing Gens
>See this screen
I'm real damn lucky they didn't finish all the gens and I got 4K because 3 people with BT is ridiculous.

>inb4 "Holy crap your graphics user"
Yes I play with -114% Res, it's how I live

this is some psp shit user

Thanks, did you ever had any matches like this before?

Sure, there are 4-man teams all armed with BT, and some of them will run DS too.

>4 Survivors with BT AND DS
user holy crap

It's impossible for me to like them yet since nobody has time to memorize the spawns.

when people have "free second chance" perks, they use them, especially if they are running with "the crew".

The only thing I could ask for Survivors is to be more sneaky and not leave so many scratch marks everywhere, especially when the basement's involved.

I can get used to BT and DS even if it's gonna be hard to get used to them but at least be more subtle next time you wanna unhook a guy alright? Thanks

Wow, they nerfed Jason into the ground. It's basically DbD now.

shit i love F13th now

Playing DbD late at night and each lobby I've hosted has had either:
>Two people holding a map and a skeleton key
>One person holding a medkit, then another equips a medkit, then another ("guys lets all equip styptic")
>Two or more people holding toolboxes, others may equip a toolbox too

Thank fuck I can see survivors before I start the game as the Killer.

The window change needs to go. No idea what the thought process was there.

And DbD was more alive than F13 prior to that.
Who would've thought.

What window change? I am taking a pure guess here but you dont take damage by vaulting through broken windows anymore?

what's the window change?

You can't just attack a window to smash it now. You now have to do a canned animation like generators and radios. This doubles the amount of time needed to smash all the windows in a large cabin. I wouldn't be surprised if it also makes it easier to hit Jason through windows or prevents him from hitting you from the other side. I'm going to test it in my next match.

I'm also pretty sure you can't slash people that are in the 'climbing into a window' animation. I haven't tested that myself yet but saw someone complaining about it.

this. small maps+window change+no teamkilling means all objectives are close together, counselor mobbing is guaranteed and easier to do.

I slashed an AJ climbing through a window. But it didn't happen when I attacked an Adam. Guess it's just random

>every game is Jason reliving the moment he gets swarmed and mocked by kids

Kind of feel bad for Jason now.

Did they nerf Jason other than the window stuff?

>Can be hit when stunned.
A single counselor can stun him then remove his mask pretty easily. And combat stancing doors is harder.

They also decided to add a special nerf on PS4 where they break the servers so no one can even play.

Other than windows and doors he seems fine. Since Counselors can no longer hurt each other I had three matches where we all gathered together and did a Witch Hunt on Jason.

Also frame rate issues keep happening on Higgins for some reason.

>Can be hit when stunned.
Woah, what? This has to be a bug.

>ps4 servers shit the bed
lol so the community that is the most active is now getting fucked guess it was only a matter of time

Doesn't matter, the new patch makes everything about the game worse. I'm actually going to stop playing now, after sticking with the game for months unpatched.

eh I played a small map it was ok. do you mean because it's harder from jasons perspective? apparently there's a bug where if he spams execute upon grabbing it can negate pocket knives

>Tons of new bugs, almost no bugs fixed
>Jason has been nerfed
>Small maps are poorly balanced zerg rushes and Jason simply cannot win on them unless the counselors are extra retarded. Zero fun for either role
>Performance is much worse on all platforms

The only real positive is that they made the intro slightly more interesting.

looking forward to when this game eventually reaches the bug singularity, after enough patches by gunmedia the entire game will just be a bug

>Jason has been nerfed
Definitely a positive

Jason was never overpowered, most of the playerbase just sucks. Jason was nerfed by making him take more time to smash windows and letting 4 man flaregun squads bully him with their car.

I thought small maps would be shit but I actually like them more than the normal big ones. There's a lot more detail to them and stuff happens a lot faster.

>most of the playerbase just sucks
I only play with pubbies so most of the playerbase sucking did make Jason overpowered

They're fucking awful. Either you zerg rush the objective in 3 minutes or everyone gets killed really quickly around the objectives by a Jason who is forced to head punch everyone. It's not fun for either side. Even if the new patch didn't introduce a bunch of new bugs and awful performance decreases, I'd still quit playing the game after 300 hours of play just because the small maps are awful and there is no way to avoid playing them.

yeah why are they forced. should be optional

Gun and illfonic have to be the most incompetent devs with the most sympathetic fan base desu. People want to enjoy their game and they can't stop fucking it more

What's wrong with it now?

see

serously, waiting for this game to get fixed is like waiting for the second coming of Jesus

The Jason nerfs are fine, the performance issues are definitely noticeable. I've been sending all kinds of reports to Jasonkillsbugs.com but I'm upset the door break bug is still there where on the final hit the door doesn't break until Jason hits it again.

Small maps I've kind of enjoyed.

How do I get a GF who will be willing to play dbd with me and take turns playing killer while the other performs oral on them under the desk?

Is the only experience I can think of that will make playing wraith bearable win or lose.

There's a bug just like the DbD loading screen bug where you get stuck in an infinite loading screen and have to kill the game and relaunch it, and the new patch seems to have made it so that it happens half the time. I can barely even play the game now.

become a hot lesbian

And really just making changes for no reason. I get that they want to experiment with balance (jason window change) but when they can't reliably get patches out they need to think about what they're doing before they do it.

Yeah, changes like that are for games that get weekly patches. Not patches every two months.

Unhook

I remember when people said F13 was gonna be awesome and kill DbD somehow.

Fucking lol

I already am

Unhook

reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/6wm1i7/killers_need_their_own_personal_chase_music/

Have you done your dailies today?

Stealing Rick's job

>Nurse
>Piano
>Not Violin
Boo

I can't fucking believe what a fuckfest it is. The sad part is it sold just fine and is the only successful game Illfonic has made.

This is the "Bye Bye Man" of video games. Fuck Gun and fuck Illfonic, they don't deserve Jason.

Need creole music for hag with super twangy lap steel

>it's a "Jason stacks 4 traps on top of the fuse box" episode
give me a fucking break

>Nigglette doesn't d/c when I evil within 3 down her within inches of the hatch

Wow, that's a new one.

Just means he can't trap the car.

Unhook

Wraith is rad as fuck even multiple survivors with baseball bats couldn't take him

And trapper is so buff he could take every killer and every survivor at once

(But for real arent the killers buffed by lel entity magic into unbeatable by survs)

Are the F13 servers fucked for anyone right now? They were working fine for a few hours after the update, but now it takes over a minute to find a match and it's always a high ping match often filled with Russians. This is on PC.

Came back to Dead by Daylight after having not played in a long time. What the fuck did they do to sabotage. Did they seriously make it so hooks regenerate themselves shortly after being broken?
Why would they break it so completely? It's absolutely useless now.

Because survivors would break every single hook thus making the basement ones the only usable ones, ergo if the killer didn't have Iron/Agitation or both, he'd be fucked.

>mfw killing a Nigglete on the very hook she broke at the start of the match

it's safe easy bold points still and it was broken as fuck before

Struggling takes so long that it's nearly impossible to break free anyway, no matter how far the killer has to walk.

You really haven't played in a long time.

Good luck

That sounds like a wonderful idea, make them survivor specific as well so everyone can do them once per match.

>Match is over
>Team won't leave and starts making noise to draw attention to the gate
>Get tackled by David while entire team teabags during your stun period
>This goes on till all of the survivors have used their stun move
>Every time a survivor hits you with their stun you lose a pip

They need to add this asap.

Why do people choose to fail skill checks?

>He doesn't know about Iron Grasp

I hope you weren't a killer main

If someone is being chased, some times survivors will miss skillchecks or make noise to try and distract killers.