/dng/ - Dante Network General

YGO General #2583
Dante Never Dies Edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!PgZhXS6A!ICsHKwTX9Sk2nWpXId5n5w
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack, has Link Monsters and MR4):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd (embed) (embed)
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)

●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)
●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)

Reminder Marzipan wouldn't fuck the shit out of Aoi because she's """"""""16""""""", boo fucking hoo

Second for Aoi!

>(embed) (embed) still there
come the fuck on already

Banlist fucking never.

I welcome our overlord Dante, Traveler of the Healthy Meta.

She's a kid you pedo.

We leave it there just to piss you off, you know. You're the only one who ever complains about it, sperglord. We get a giggle out of seeing you get so frustrated over something as insignificant as that. You're just an autistic piece of trash who nitpicks.

fuck off anime fags

You're joking right?

>We

It's >>>vr/a/ins, mong.

Last I heard Aoi is an anime character, you know, like a drawing

Last I checked you couldn't fuck a drawing anyway so this whole argument is pointless.

jk lol I was only pretending to be retarded

A plank!

Degenerate. Do what most men of culture would do and create your own headcanon with the fictional character of your choice being aged to 18.

>can't fuck a drawing
Not with that attitude you pessimistic asswipe.

>Not Fuck you edition
One job

yusaku a breast

>swearing in an OP image
Nice way to get it perma-slid, asswipe.

>caring about the well-being of a general
Nice

Maybe he's gay?

Still no links on percy
Do you know anything?

Where's that guy from last night who was buying out all those Beatrices?

did you just assume xir gender?

And what if I did, loser

Marzipan, would you fuck my (not) 16 year old boy pussy?

percy is MIA and they don't want to send it out without ai, and they only want him to do the ai

that's bad, goyim

When the fuck are you going to shut up cameracucks/brother cumplex/ugly boy??

Rosemary is cute and not flat.

SEIZE THE WIND, PLAYMAKER!
No offense but I'm taken.
Are Smellcasters any good?

>no master_1200
save your images correctly user

Aromas are fun but the main problem with them is that they don't have recovery options, as in, they don't have a way to bring back stuff back from the graveyard within their archetype which makes the usage of Soul charge and Gigaplant their only way to bring back stuff from grave.

Overall, the best way to play them is just being another Demise.dek variant but if anything, when i made an aggro aroma build, pic related happened

We're still trying to figure out what wrong in the meta bro, give us time :^)

>that bricked ass monarch hand

Unfortunate

Reposting in this thread. how do I improve this? It's pretty consistent but sometimes bricks like crazy due to the dual meme engines. The 5 empty ED slots are 2x Decode, 2x Proxy and a Paywall Dragon to get off that sweet interaction with Dragon Buster.

Yeah its a shame, i had fun on the other games during that match, this is another fun time i had with the deck, i managed to outheal the chain burning.

I mean I can tell you, but you're not going to take my advice

I can vouch that the Aromage deck has definitely improved from when I first played against it.

Can anyone help out and post relatively cheap meta deck, would really appriciate it.

what's the best side cards for chain burn? I only want to allocate 2 or 3 cards in my side deck for it

Leonidas.

>relatively cheap meta deck
Seeing as it seems you are planning to buy a deck, I must warn you a banlist is coming very soon. This is a horrible time to buy meta relevant cards.

3 copies of Dinosmashers will do the trick.

Yeah i definitely optimized it a lot better than my initial build, and Lonefire -> Gigaplant does some hilarious things on the long term but in reality (one of them being an instant Ancient Sacred Wyvern, the other one is continously reviving lonefires and bring out the squad and if i feel like a memer, unironically play Bergamot and go in rank 6). This deck bricks really hard sometimes, then again everything i build bricks and it helps that my sidedeck is swapping the deck into the Demise.dek variant

I'm playing Ghostrick Exodia, any idea how I can counter The Lightning?

floodgate trap hole, just about any form of quick disruption

what a dick

Solemn Strike or Warning

I'm barely running any cards worth setting, so anything that I do set is begging to be MST'd. Is there any way around this without making some serious changes to my build?

>lightning and castel still free
and they wonder why the game doesn't move past xyz

hanewata is a hand trap that doesn't need to respond to taking damage like

Probably not.
Oh shut up. There is literally nothing wrong with Castel or Lightning. And for that matter Exciton is probably coming back this list, who is also perfectly fine. Git gud.

>there is literally nothing wrong with warping the entire game around two extra deck monsters of the same summoning type which already fucked over the pendulum era and is going to do the same thing to links

will they ever reprint invocation they had so many opportunities fuck konami

They don't warp the game around them.

Funny thing, I would say the pendulum era was ruined by floodgates and a lack of hard OPTs.

Say, does anyone have that picture of chibi Kisara in front of all of the Blue-Eyes cards? Her cosplay always brought me a smile.

you are what is wrong with the world

No, Invoked and WW are for people that want to spend a lot of money.

>warping the entire game around two extra deck monsters
>im-fucking-plying

Next year we'll get either Gold Series or Light's Revenge 2. They intentionally didn't reprint a bunch of stuff. Unfortunetely for them they blew most of their load with the original Light's Revenge. There are no must have cards they can reprint.

Percy ever? Or are they still prioritizing an AI that was never important?

percy never

apology for poor english

when were you when persypro dies?

i was sat at home playing chain burn when surge333 enter discord

‘percy is kill’

‘no’

Emeral, Mechaba, Invocation, all the WWs, 5head loli, Super Agent, Beelze, Raigeki, BriFu combo, etc. There's still some good stuff that could really use a reprint.

>5head loli
She has a pretty good shot at getting limited this list.

Assuming you can get rid of it on your turn

Can someone help with a world chalice deck?im trying to make them for locals,nothing too expensive like ash or firewall pls,im poor

Legit question: If a card gets hit by the banlist, will its price lower ?

Sure, but that has nothing to do with her getting a reprint further down the line.

>firewall
>expensive
Come on.
>Demand suddenly fucking drops like a rock
>Supply stays the same
Its basic economics man.

Fair point, user.

Take a wild fucking guess, user.

You must be 18 years or older to post here.

that means it won't right?

Well,when i have to take those $30 and multiply by 18 it get kinda expensive

>and multiply by 18
What?

I'll take whatever you say into consideration user, no need to be modest.

>dodging targetting didn't become a thing solely because of Castel

give me a shota Dante

Flat makes it better retard

Maybe he meant the price total for playsets of Paywalls, 5heads, Ningirsu, Guardragon, Lee and cards that help the deck like Emeral and Ferret?

That's how much a single dollar is worth in my country

Por lo menos al Firewall no lo dan tan caro aqui, user

If you live in a country that fucked economy wise I think affording YGO is the least of your concerns.

If it's so expensive maybe you should consider just playing on pc.

Card prices are generally cheaper in Mexico, otherwise no one would be able to afford the game irl.

Firewall Dragon goes for around 25$ more or less

then why was the user talking about needing to multiply by 18? there's no fucking way anyone could play the game if one single mediocre card was going for hundreds of dollars.

Pretty sure he was talking about the dollar -> peso exchange rate

Do they pay in beans or tamales?

I mean i'm not poor as in deciding between a card or eating for a week,but i could buy something else or cheaper cards.
de donde y cuanto user? Te envidio

Just as this user Says,im not mexican, i'm way lower in a map.
In mangos

Firewall will probably be a bit cheaper when Code of the Duelist Special Edition comes out. You'd save some money on all the World Chalice cards as well.

>NK just fired a missile over Japan
So if Konami HQ in Japan gets reduced to rubble, what happens to YGO? Does KoA take over completely?

Fuck me. Can you imagine a world where Tewart designs EVERY archetype and calls ALL the shots?