Discord: discord.gg/z9EuAjD

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

OLD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qgtQBXTI0s
youtube.com/watch?v=vbxcPy1qJTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hi dogs

Release what? Naxx or TBC? Anathema won't be bleeding shit when TBC releases. Remember the thousands of people trying to log in to Gummy's server?

GHOSTLANDS WHEN

New name for anathema alliance guild?

Elysium Beta Testers

TBC won't release until they merge it with Elysium, at which point it'll be like 4k people total at peak times.

Dead on arrival

>Name for new anathema guild?
Actually making a guild tonight. I have some experience, I led a horde guild.
Drop some good suggestions.

I suggested Ten Layers of Irony, it sums this general nicely up

If only, Elysium's peak is still almso tdouble that, plus the added pop of Anathema. Fuck you nost cretins and your 10k pop server, at least TBC release is going to bring a lot of western players though. And there needs to be a server cap, or another zeth'kur

Yes but I prefer if you werent in the guild.
Dont need people to splinter 2 months in.
Also would dont want dick pics posted in discord.

It's not. By that time people will have moved on and quit.

How the fuck did I splinter anything?
I posted dick pics on this thread tho not on discord.

whers wowpsg

when will you apologize to Madtii? she's on 3 different medications now because you didn't rejoin MoH

Dont need you leading a coup against GM in new guild. Please just start your own or join a normie guild.

So... names for alliance anathema guild?

Wait they actually think this is raiding?
Literally anyone can pug UBRS

You seem to be a beta bitch, not suited to lead anything.
A coup will follow only if you are a impotent prick, which will happen.

The autists fear the Loeiz.

and again don't use it against me, it clearly show's my creative superiority compared to you cucks that spam the same couple images and few buzzwords

Seems like you will do just fine without us.

Yeah because they'll be playing TBC on Anathema. They've already stated it will be first to enter TBC, there will be no merge. At least until Elysium is ready for it/the pop declines.

>the pop declines
You mean when it hits sub-1k numbers which is where it's going now?

This was very creative loiez

NECETE U CAVOGLAVE NISTE NIPRIJE

>us
there wont be any "us" but only "you" cause the guild is DOA

Mandate of Dogs will always win

Alright guys, a few more suggestions please
Going to make new alliance guild on anathema soon.
Loiez sorry really, but the couple bros im making this with really dont want you in our guild. Good luck to you wherever you end up.

>making an alliance guild when mandate will just server hop the minute a launch date is announced

If I hear one more god damn thing about a certain namefag, I won't hesitate to put them down.
Try me.

>making a guild with my bros
Shitty clique guild confirmed

>Implying we wont level together and then merge with mandate.
We can help their new toons out as well. Why the fuck would we want to compete with MoH? Just look what happened to DoN and DoN 2.0
Dead and not even raiding AFTER 4 MONTHS
INB4 PUG UBRS counts as "raiding"

Is Elysium...dying?

Just some guys I have met in different guilds and stayed in touch with on discord.
You know people play mmos for the social aspect right? Try making some friends in the new guild. You might like it.

i'm just funposting

>rolling alliance for tbc
Thats as bad as rolling horde for vanilla desu.

>Zero new servers in the horizon
>two more months of the bore zone and BWL until bi-weekly ZG hell starts
>bugshit in four months
>TBC in two years, a week late
why am i even here

Elysium is keeping a pretty solid pop all the time thanks to chinese bots and so on.
Anathema is dropping more and more every week.

Coalition

so THIS is the power of the alliance.....

Trandate. Just that.

>mandate server hops and goes horde just to play as blood elves

>implying the tranny erpes dont like draenei better

say it with me now

H O R S E C O C K

>tfw the GM of the guild I joined thinks I'm a girl and has started giving me BiS healing gear

Which guild is more friendly?

So this is why everyone rolls female characters.....

fuck off madti

Reminded me of this

Why do private servers have so much autism? Jesus dude

Did the tbc news just fly over everyone's heads?

nobody fucking cares about anathema.

gross

Mad elycuck get's to join tbc during t5 lul

women are generally gross.

Join on anathema horde side.
Whisper Ghun for inv.
t. Handro

They must not, considering a tbc server that isn't warmeme is coming soon. Reddit fucking loves Elysium too.

>soon
ok.

Soon enough, what comes after Naxx buddy?

Elysium Naxx and merge.
Oh wait you thought Naxx will happen before December? How odd.

fuck you mister oil driller im not falling for your memes again faggot,made me roll on the shit faction and wasted a few weeks of my life

how the fuck does anyone get to 20 in darkshore

Oh wait you thought they would merge? How odd. The staff has already stated Anathema will be the first to progress to TBC.

IS THE GUMMYHYPE REAL AGAIN?

very carefully

what do you mean?

Yeah, with it's 900 pop.

>its real

I don't know if you can expect TBC in any reasonable amount of time. It's much more complex in terms of quest scripting, and bosses than vanilla.

I hate my life, this general, and leveling to 60 for the god knows how many times.
Some of you people live off drama, find something in your life that you are passionate about, something besides shitposting drama on a circlejerk general.
For me days on suboxone don't feel worth living... I want H, a full agonist high,,,, not fucking partial agonist suboxone ;_;
So I surf on suboxone days, something I am passionate about and really love to do. Most of you need to find something like that, something like a hobby or sport you love.

>13k people were trying to log into gummy's
Try again.
Elyisum wouldn't announce a tbc realm if they didn't already have one. They've already aped one core.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH
IS TBC /HERE/ FUCK YES LETS DANCE

youtube.com/watch?v=4qgtQBXTI0s

There's a difference between Gummy and a dying server.

Does this mean you are going to finally kill your self soon?

>everyone wants fury, no one wants prot

Will I ever be able to raid tank, bros?

Of course, but I'd wager 90% of the people trying to get in his server didn't' play the beta, or even know his work. After all look how many schmucks went to warmeme. People want to play burning crusade.

no
the sad truth is people pick tanks WAY before they even roll on the server.
better luck next time champ raid as fury maybe one of your guilds tanks gets killed irl thats your chance

And they'll stay there.

nah. ill just make my own guild get rekt, kid

You dont. You are supposed to weave in the zones into your leveling.

PLAYTBC HERE WE GO

Great OP. Its good to let people know that WWD is dead. Certainly circling the drain. Poor schmucks think pugging 10 mans is "raiding"

>cucker giving good advice
Woah am i in bizzaro land

Not gonna lie, former Dindu here. This is fucking hilarious watching this guild crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guild get the nuclear raids.

is he saying i should become a drug addict instead of playing vanilla wow?

what zones? darkshore never gives you a quest to go any where else besides ashenvale

None of your shitposting has ever made me want to quit the guild. I'll tell you what does though, playing horde and getting reamed by alliance at every turn, and TBC coming to Deadathema.

youtube.com/watch?v=vbxcPy1qJTU

YES! I WILL BE REDEEMED!! AHHHH! TBC! FEL!

Is that why vanilla guide has you go there first?

what are you talking about?

Me and my old nost bro are levelling to prepare for TBC, you can join us and make the levelling process less of a chore. No stress, just come relax and shitpost and have fun with us while we all level and prepare our characters for TBC. Anathema is pretty dead at the moment so you can level your professions quite easily and theres little competition for mobs. Join on Horde Anathema, whisper Aestheticc or Ratschbumm for an invite.

>another shit-post OP

what's the point of janitors on this board?

what class is good for a dead server?

Vanilla guide has you go to darkshore before westfall or loch modan. I've never been there more than five minutes so I don't know what kind of quests it has.

play whatever you want to play for TBC launch day

yeah okay why are you mentioning vanilla guide like it's a quest blizzard put inside the game?

is this music?

It's real nigga shit