Holy crap, what type of car is this? I just found it on instagram and man oh man is it good looking

Holy crap, what type of car is this? I just found it on instagram and man oh man is it good looking.

lexus lc500.. its gorgeous without question.. not really fast or that great at handling but its a looker alright.. google the interior.. whew

>not great at handling
how do you know?

Just don't look up the front or you'll be disgusted by an angery crying predator face

thanks bud

>Over 4000 fucking pounds

your mom is over 4000 pounds but she can still walk

Samefaggotry to force this unsuccessful meme.

nope, ask the mods

Yup, fuck yourself

>over 18 to legally visit Veeky Forums
>your mom jokes
you definitely sound like "I'm 12 almost 13" kinda guy.

Well, a person claiming the old "this car is heavy therefore the handling must be terrible" demonstrates that that person doesn't know enough about weight distribution, suspension, steering, traction, etc that goes into a car's handling to have a valid opinion either way.

>analyzing cheap mom jokes

Some kind of weird Aston Martin.

You must be 18 to post on this board.

I hate the meme, but I think it's one of the best looking GTs ever made. Shame the Yamaha V10 didn't make a return, though

That is a 2018 lexus LC500

Would have doubled the price of the car.

that's the kia stinger

Dude that engine itself would be $100k (or more) on its own with all of the testing and low volume parts needed. it also just wouldn't be well suited to a heavy GT car since it depended on screaming high revs.

Fuck I'm sad that I'll likely never be able to drive an LF-A or any of the other great V10's and V12's of automotive history.

It's a Maserati. Shame about the pos blocking it.

if there's a brand that can be universally considered as 'pos' it's Maserati.
The only reason they exist is muh heritage

ugly piece of autotragic garbage
fuck this thread and fuck anyone who likes all this nu-jap shit

>posts nu-chink shit as a rebuttal

pigfat is pigfat.

It can be made to work, but not to feel less bloated.

>posts an Indian car shot by a man named Chen
>thinks a 'nu-jap' car is bad

japan stopped making good cars in 2005. can't believe we went from stunners like pic related to edgy trash like the LC500.

Hey mom omg someone just posted a picture of a lexus and didn't know what it was so they asked on Veeky Forums and I told them Hurr durr I love responding to shitty troll threads

What car is this
This car was involved in a hit and run what car is it

Hurr
Durr

Speak for yourself. Lexus is good. Reliability still at the top of their game, and now the cars themselves no longer look like what it feels like to watch paint dry.

that looks like model of panamera made of soap and put in the oven to melt

how is it edgy? A lot of people like it. That is not the right word.

but they still make miatas

this one never fails

>Toyota
>good looking

Go look up an M4 or an R8.

the interior is fucking hideous

>M4
>good looking
top jej

What sort of low effort marketing post is this?
Anyway the LC500 is too pigfat. Toyota better be releasing an F version with no fewer than 550 horses.

>4339 lbs
holy shit how is it that heavy?

lexus lc500.

Look at this edgy faggot

stupid luxury shit
it's always stupid luxury shit

It's a gook razor

>I used the old post from my phone trick!

edgy as in the design has too many sharp corners. it literally looks like someone took the regular silhouette and went at it with an axe.

I mean, look at the front ffs, and that retarded blade on the sides.

>went at it with an axe.
with a katana my friend, even the chrome trim along the roof is supposed to resemble a japanese sword

stance garbage