E30 or a Miata which is a better drivers car?

As title says, or suggest other comparable cars for similar price

they're both excellent drivers cars you should drive em both.
I prefer e30 because it can be had with a straight six.

Miata is always the answer

If you're over 5'8" get an E30

This. Can't go wrong either way, but E30 has a bit more space, a roof, better interior, and an i6. Drive both and see which you prefer OP

This. E30 also had a sedan option if you want to DD one, but I'm not sure if the sedan had an i6 option. Either way it's more practical than a Miata.

Yes, both the 325i and 325e were available as sedans. OP, look for a 1988 325 (no I, e) and make a SETA stroker out of it for that 327i goodness

What are those e engines? I live in slavland and never saw them. Same with 323e

Hmm maybe just get a crossover. More practical.

Lower-revving 2.7l engines geared for economy. Kinda like truck or diesel engines. Extra torquey and still good fun, but they make less power and aren't quite as sporty feeling.

Sounds cool. I'm not much of a speedboy. Was somethong like this available on e46 or e39, I'm kinda interested now.
>tfw 320d

They're pretty neat little engines, particularly the 88 "super eta" that I mentioned in my post. It had special pistons and a 325i head with a different cam, valve springs, and intake manifold. You can switch those out for 325i parts you end up with a 327i at slightly below stock compression ratio. My E30 was originally a SETA stroker, so much fun having the extra torque and power
>S52 swapped now, feels good

Is that from a hentai comic book? If so can you give me the source?

Initial

it's from something by junji ito

K thanks. So it’s a subculture thing and not hentai... bummer. He would make an amazing hentai comic book artist with those skills.

fuck off normie

E30 has that 1980s German drivers feel to it. So, fun as fuck, and if you have one that's not ratted out it's a joy to drive.

Miata is hands down a superior automobile when it comes to any type of performance. But they're like rattly tin cans to be in.

E30 is a more practical (and arguably better driving experience) for mostly following the laws. Miata is more rewarding to push to the limits (or track/autox) because the limits are so much higher, especially with 15*7s and sticky ass tires.

But let's be honest you're not gonna buy either so what do you care

E30 is definitely the better daily toy in terms of practicality, and like many have said it can be had with the i6. However, in terms of track and autocross performance, the miata, especially after 1994 and before 2005, will outperform it. Miata's are also a bit easier to work on, and aftermarket options are a little bit easier to come across either in stores or classifieds. The E30 though can be made to go a lot faster than a miata if you modify it correctly, and can be used in rally easier than a miata. So i guess it depends really on what youre gonna use it for, but they are both the best drivers car for the cost of entry fuckboiiiiiii ;>DDDDDDDD