/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: Reborn Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and the games released on them.
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /mk8g/, /smm/, /ningen/

>Important News
「!」Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle ‘Luigi’ character trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Jdhm4owajTs
「!」Nindies Showcase video presentation Wednesday: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/902214514078359553
「!」Medabots Classics collection announced for 3DS: gematsu.com/2017/08/medabots-classics-collection-annou
「!」Wii U/3DS maintenance taking place tonight/tomorrow: nintendoeverything.com/wii-u-3ds-maintenance-taking-place-tonight-tomorrow-3/
「!」Double Dragon IV coming to Switch in September: nintendoeverything.com/double-dragon-iv-coming-to-switch-in-september/
「!」Nintendo promises to up Switch production for the holidays: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-promises-to-ramp
「!」Atelier Lydie & Soeur details synthesis system, more: gematsu.com/2017/08/atelier-lydie-soeur-details-sophie-liane
「!」Fire Emblem Warriors is 60 FPS in exchange for lower resolution: nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-warriors-lets-you-play-at
「!」Splatoon 2 maintenance tomorrow: nintendoeverything.com/upcoming-maintenance-wii-u-3ds-all-eshops-splatoon-2/
「!」Koizumi on chances of second 3D Mario Switch game, more: theverge.com/2017/8/28/16213402/

>Upcoming Releases
JP - nintendo.co.jp/schedule/index.html
NA - nintendo.com/games/coming-soon/
PAL - nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html

>3DS Model Comparisons
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Charts
Switch - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/amiibo-igcc-switch1.jpg?w=646
3DS - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-3ds3.jpg?w=646
Wii U - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-wiiu4.jpg?w=646

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/08/28/fire-emblem-warriors-is-coming-to-north-america-on-october-20-with-a-limited-edition.aspx
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/9amknd/this-nes-mines-bitcoin
ebay.com/itm/ASCII-Keyboard-Controller-GameCube-Japan-Nintendo-boxed-set-/152612270230
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

let it die

The thread right fuck

will mario odyssey be on wii u?

Just buy a PS4 already, fuck.

But the PS4 doesn't have Cuphead. I want a Xbone.

You're probably being retarded but in case you're not, no.

Why is Sidon so great and Mipha so shit?

Why the fuck did I buy a nintendo switch, there are literally no fucking games for it, am I really just waiting for fucking odyssey to come out?

gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/08/28/fire-emblem-warriors-is-coming-to-north-america-on-october-20-with-a-limited-edition.aspx

thats what happened with the WiiU.

Then nintendo ditched it because nobody bought games. But at least we have the Nintendo FX to look forward to....

So we sonygen now?

Why are we so dead?

yay more first party trash

Any way to get scratches out of a wii? I picked one up from shop.goodwill for $20 but its scratched up like crazy

Buy a PS4 Pro and play Loco Roco and Uncharted in 4K. No other platforms are worth owning. /PS4gen/ has a great list of games to pick up that aren't Nintendo trash.

Mario + Rabbids releases tonight

I think babt lost all his bitcoin gambling and has killed himself so we don't have 40 shitposts per day to bump the thread.

If it really bothers you just apply a nice decal over it. Otherwise just polish it up and DEAL WITH IT B-)

Update someday

RIP

Mipha is cute tho.

Also
>not coloring your swim gear red in memory of Mipha
Shame on you.

actually i was the one who directed him to
so i take personal responsibility

WHY

he was a SHITPOSTER
i figured the sooner he quit stinking up our threads the better
especially since bitcoin was entirely irrelevant to nintendo

>bitcoin was entirely irrelevant to nintendo
nice try

I was on the fence on getting a Switch, now I'm definitely not getting one

See

No way in fuk am I ever getting this garbage now. I'll stick to codename meme.

Why.

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/9amknd/this-nes-mines-bitcoin

If you solo mine with a shitty device its like a lottery ticket. It is totally possible to find a block and you would get the reward yourself (>$50,000)

Your chances are like 1 in a 1000000000 though the difficulty is so high. At least buying a decent miner would make it partly worth it.

Furi for Switch WHEN

Who else is hype for MH Stories?

It'd be fun if it had MH gameplay but simpler instead of turn based shit.

i already got a ps4 and the only games i have for it are littlebigplanet and lego dimensions, both of which i rarely play
i've had my eye on dragon quest builders and fallout 4 for quite some time, but due to their price (and that of the dlc for the latter), i think im going to hold off

plus i've seen PS4gens list and a large majority of it is uninteresting to me
and the fact that i have to sign up for a 100-bucks-per-year plan just to have a limited selection of backwards compatibility is atrocious

Guys I think it's starting to happen. Matches in Splatoon are taking longer to start. It might just be that Japan is asleep and the piggus aren't there to replace them. I don't know just yet. But what I do know is that Nintendo better drop the price of the Switch soon so I can jump on the Spla2n train before the first game is completely dead.

Dumb bitcoin scum.
Kys pls.

where's the best place to get a gamecube ascii controller?

i like my gb boy

So how will Fire Emblem Warriors work will you like will it be a like a strategy game with real-time battles or is it just going to be a straight up musou game?
Or will it be like DW Empires?

Literally what for?

so i can play text based muds

Literally get a PC

but I have a modem

I'm sorry for your loss.

you mean nintendo doesn't keep their online running?

that other guy isn't me
i just want one, so long as it doesn't cost me half my paycheck

ebay.com/itm/ASCII-Keyboard-Controller-GameCube-Japan-Nintendo-boxed-set-/152612270230

Its only $150. But you can learn japanese with it

but I am hispanic

i don't care about the box stuff. is there anywhere for this shit under $80?

I'm sorry

Try Mandarake or Yahoo Japan Auctions

Am I missing any key games?

i see nothing on either
guess i'll bite the amazon bullet

You searched using moonrunes right?

yep

DEAD GAME DEAD GAME!!!

Or.... maybe... the kids and or squids have to go back to school and can't stay up late.

Does it grind against the carts when you insert them or take them out?

Spy Hunter.