/ovg/ - thots black-flagged edition

Welcome to Auto Vidya General

Previous Thread: Our Wiki will answer every question you could possibly have!
>get-good.net

Swing by our Mumble server and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
>steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

Equipment Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

We're racing on the weekends. Check out our Google doc for more info!
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLxEgPvV6Ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Name a worse game

Name a better game

Nth for GT6 is fun online and I don't want to see it go ;-;7

>That floating tree in the background
GT6 can't die soon enough

ez

Go to sleep gfin

No

NFSU2 is so fun my dudes.

>NFSU2
>Fun
>When NFS2015 exist

But that's trash.

RIDERS ON THE STORM

did something happened that i'm not aware of

*drifting a stock peugeot 206*

I want to know if i'm fast enough to race with you guys.

What time did you get on the lemans bounty hunter in FM7?

and so is NFSU1 and 2

First attempt resulted in a 3:41. I didn't have shadowplay on cause I'd just sat down at my PC like 10 minutes earlier. Was out all weekend partying.

Then I turned on shadowplay and put down a 3:38.

driveclub series when

please find more thots on twitter to destroy
please

>Was out all weekend partying
you know you're not fooling us, right?

Oil Kings game friday night.
Oilels game saturday night.
Then drove directly to a friend's birthday. I think I went to bed at 530am.
Woke up with some random thot on the sofa across from me who thought my name was Eric.
I'm credited with breaking up a fight. Also we're 75% sure my friend pissed his pants.

damn dude you hardcore

No, you're just a faggot child.

ironic coming from a "babbys first NFS" player
your game was trash than, and it's even worse now
at least NFS2015 has pretty graphics and a non-cringeworthy soundtrack, although it's still bad

>than

You tried, kiddo.

>NFS2015 has pretty graphics and a non-cringeworthy soundtrack
UG2 had both at the time of release and the cars were under your control
2015: 0
UG2: 1

>fighting about trivial shit like which nfs is best
>he's not playing the greatest driving sim of all, gta v
how pathetic

if you were 12 maybe

>popular music from this era is better and mature because i already like it
i dont even care m8

That's not a typo, it's a blatant grammar mistake.

people who hate bling era hip hop but love trap are ruining video games y/n

whatever soyboy

Child.

@18754627
>y-y-you're just kid!!!
pathetic, not even worth a (You)

oh yeah because listening to some nigger rapping over a great song is better than "electronic music #490358397"

>Goes out of way to quote with more effort because you're the attentionfag

i don't even like bling era shit i just wish you faggots were consistent

Whatever you say, child.

JUST DON'T RESPOND

Next you are going to tell us that you didn't actually drive using the wheel, you just fucked a thot in the other room so hard that the vibration caused the wheel and pedals shake which just happened to simulate inputs and get you that time.

the F350 guy is making a cop car to go with the NFS AC mod, noice.

a and e are close on the keyboard

No not at all.

They actually are. Not that close, but close enough to be a typo. Anyway, typos and grammar mistakes don't actually make the contents of the post irrelevant.

where faggot?

Grammar mistakes do, especially if it's one that basic. And the keys aren't close at all, unless you have cans for fingers.

>friend has the audacity to tell me Most Wanted is better than Underground 2 straight to my face

Eh, I guess that can be a matter of taste. I love both but I just like MW more because I played it more as a kid and imo the soundtrack is better (not that into metal, sorry. Although U2 has Spiderbait so it gets plus points for that).

That said NFSU2's map and mods are so much better than MW's.

What are some good mods?

There are some people who enjoy just mindlessly wrecking shit up and those people really enjoy the pursuit minigames.

Sorry, meant the bumpers etc. and all the assorted ricing bits.

Which aged like shit for today's standards.
Only about 3 or 4 out of the 20+ bumpers they have look decent.

>not wanting to use Rice Simulator 2004 to make an awful 2004 ricer mobile
You have a bad case of shit taste user.

They don't though.

They do.

Explain how a basic grammar mistake invalidates a post.

>a 30 year old prototype can keep up with a modern prototype
at what age did you realise modern motorsport was garbage?

youtube.com/watch?v=uLxEgPvV6Ao

8 year old's aren't allowed to have opinions.

you mean A3DR? the modder?
he's a sick cunt and a god at modelling apparently
i heard he has been doing 3d modelling for over 20 years

Last (You), Reddit.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, illiterate nigger.

Thanks for boring me to sleep buddy

>going to sleep at 5 AM
this guy right here

Keep replying retard.

Do you feel inferior? Is that why you feel the need to use that word? It’s not falattering. You are only yourself. Don’t let social pressure make you into what you don’t want to be.

Keep rambling, autist.

>a typo/grammar error means an argument doesn't matter
reddit please stop posting here

this is the best racing game ever made

Hurry up with that GT3 mod pls

I wish I could if not retarded virtual cars pricing and COD-tier online community. No fucking around on roads and parking lots, no cars'n'coffee RP, only tedious grindan.

baka, not even the best ridge racer

>falattering

Where were you when Trans AM died and Formula Trout Racing League saved Sunday funday race evenings?

>Getting a colonoscopy, wish me luck lads.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

who are you quoting

Tell that to Porsche Unleashed fags.

How many hours did it take you to get good at simracing? I'm 50 hours in and I'm generally like 10-20 seconds slower than the lead car every lap.

You can kindly fuck off from this thread now

>implying anyone here is good at simracing

There is though.

Just casually bought this game for PC but I can't find a way to make it playable, seriously, I can't even make it to the beginning of the career mode before crashing.

Am I doing something wrong?. is there a fix for this shit? I have an AMD Graphics card and an 4k I5 if that helps solving the problem.

crashing as in you can't drive for shit or is the game crashing?

>no mention of operating system
oh dear

The game doesn't load the first race, it just closes immediately
W7

>W7
Well then I dunno, I was guessing you got cucked by win10.
Realistically your hardware shouldn't have an issue with it.

Have you tried patches and shit? How much did you look around the internet for "need for speed shitft 2 unleased crash on launch"

Drivers up to date? All patches applied to the game?

reinstall the physx version that came with the game
if you got it on steam, register the key on origin and dl the origin version it works better

>How much did you look around the internet for "need for speed shitft 2 unleased crash on launch"

To be completely honest it's been 2 weeks of googling, checking driver updates, switching monitor plugins, updating and downgrading the game, hell, I've trown a bunch of cracks in there too, all and all, I got no results.

I have the origin version btw, yeah I know, I'm an idiot for not clarifying that point earlier too

refer to the last paragraph of

Download a pirtated version and see if that works as opposed to the origin version.

do you get a windows crash report window thingy? if yes do check the event viewer perhaps there's a telltale in the crash log

I'll look into this once I get back home. Thanks anons

>Hi there!
>You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
>Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

how do i get gud

practice and 8 hours of sleep

We chased them all out