Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using charr in your name and reply directly to the OP. Discord still recommended!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0HtRgg9QiWM
s-config.com/root-the-ouya-google-play/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lx7BWayWu08
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we should make a macro image for an emulation guide for the various games

You're underestimating how many people are fucking excited to play an actual monster hunter game again. Expect atleast 7mil across all regions on all platforms.

Pandemic were too pure for this world
>Battlefront games
>Mercenaries

Capcom is not competent or consistent.

Please tell me you're trolling.

Forgot Sunset Riders too, that's a classic.

amusing to me that this is what would happen in a ninja turtles game but that shinobi 3ds made a clear dig at turtles in it.

San andreas was the only 3D era gta he didn't appear in

>AC image
Oh you're one of THOSE faggots
No wonder you can't use lasers

>Skaarj Race
>Nali Race
>Horde vs Alliance

It only gets better.

>try stretched
>try widescreen
>can't really decide
>try black bars
>feels great
I just don't know. I'm not even using 4:3 but ratios between 7:5 and 3:2 but no matter how close I shove my face up to my screen widescreen just doesn't feel as good.

Hurricanes are kinda scary, brah

>drops a huge gold coin instead
>no merchants or vending machines where you can spend it

That's a myth

>TFW you were initiated in the MGS world with MGS4
>TFW you loved it, even though you know the story is a clusterfuck
>TFW could play it all day long

ALT part 3 NEVER EVER
RIP in pizza Anonfawx. Press F to pay respects.

don't forget that console are basically beta testing the actual game for us, they're practically our bitches at this point lol

not gonna defend it, but at least the one displayed there has an actual new textures. there's a black one that's the same price, literally the vanilla texture with a different tint

Capcom is not competent or consistent.

I dont even know what this one is

Not really. CK is more about intrigue and keeping your family line strong.

Banjo Kablooie

>Artist has drawn every girl in on the action
>Futaba got in on the sequel
>Still no Ohya

>Be Japan
>Make Seiken2 for Nintendo DS
>Totally forget about it
>Suddenly need money
>Release it untouched on PS4

Time for another nuke.

>protective
She ain't going to be able to protect shit during sex, you pelvis is getting fucked.
Completely worth it though.

STOP BEING DED

>mfw copied T1 jade druid deck, yet can't get past rank 18

This is why i stick to casual

1st Dead Rising was amazing. 2nd was fun but lost some of the atmosphere. 3rd was fun but became very casual with its difficulty. 4th is a steaming pile of shit.

nice find

>made with unreal engine
>made with source engine
>made with rpgmaker
>made with cryengine
>made with ren'py

Wait, since when was Dr.Light announced as a fighter in MvC Infinite

give Jade Cocoon a try, its slow but i really enjoyed the story and fusion the beasts together

youtu.be/0HtRgg9QiWM

perfect

get audacity
drag and drop css3.dat
export

I'm no tank expert but I think it should
Isn't a-10 rounds made out of depleted uranium for penetration? Anyway you're attacking from above, so that makes it better I suppose
But my knowledge is 0, so I can be wrong

Skies of Arcadia, my dude.

Only game I've ever played to give me a sense of adventure and exploration. People say the same for Grandia, but it couldn't compare to everything in Skies.

>Miranda and Jack

No, thank you. I've had enough of that meme.

On one hand, Hestia is actually a pretty solid girl. On the other, her manga and CR are garbage.

$187,502,930

>we are announcing a new exciting new llama for you to buy from us.

>implying any video games are good
name 1 good video game, you can't.

>not reading the mango
how else are you supposed to spoil watchfags

Tried out HFM, and I have to agree it's a memey and shit mod. Its's just a bunch of random shit added in as "flavor" with no regards to balance, quality, or even historical accuracy. I guess
>play meme game/mod
>get memed on
is true after all.

>team xbox wins the long game

Glad i hopped aboard.

i just want whatever is on sale and whatever is popular, pretty sure they are the same thing (quakecon) i really dont care about quakecon i just want deals

Could someone post the T20 cutoff please?

I don't have any steam friends to blame.

The mod. It sounds like you got AAFace and not HEXAOC.

EDZ gameplay looks fun as hell.

Just looks like the regular TV show, no idea what those fucks have to actually do with it

Did this artist design stuff for FGO?

That'd be a safe assumption
>close release dates
>Forza devs confirmed 4K
>normie would-be buyers like nice cars and visually-impressive game engines

Nothing. Game of the generation and still the only good PS4 game

Tekken 7, DoA, Soul Calibur 5

let it die

The Super Famicom had DLC content through the Satellaview system.

>PS4 isn't native 4k
>Xbox one x is
Sony literally can't compete.

Post me 10 japanese furries games.

>particularly to the stage
should be
particularly similar to the stage

Well of course he's not the only thing wrong, but he's the most glaringly obvious chink in the game's armor.

yesterday i did something that i always wanted to do, i counted all the non fighting games for the neogeo mvs, its 80+ NON FIGHTING GAMES

Telefang Power/Speed is pretty fun but the engilsh translation isn't finished yet.

kill me

Do you think the reason why Darren got fired is because he got caught shitting on the game in /twg/?

>Games everyone already played years ago

Goldeneye

Time to go full tryhard

>Geist clears jades already on the board.

Every single Grineer with more armor than a Butcher has more color than your "grineer-themed" Oberon. Even Butchers at least have a bit of red. Please use them instead of forcing your black-and-"color" dreck.

Because you were supposed to just figure it out, games back then had stuff you were supposed to chat about at the playground or read magazines or books. Vidya were shy conservative girls back then not raunchy sluts like they are now.

Use the catalog.

i see

That's not Arisa.
PoPiPa or RosePa, both has Arisa.

I use brasso, then clean it with isopropyl afterwards. I've never had a problem.

Bowser would attempt to capture a princess from Sonic's world and become confused there's no princess. Eggman would find ways to use Goomba's as energy sources but nobody would really care outside of Bowser.

MSAA hits framerates hard if you didn't know already

k then - here is the Ouya - and android console gaming console. It also does not include google play.

s-config.com/root-the-ouya-google-play/

I know you are an idiot, but you can atleast try to troll

I like his design but I can't help that every time I look at his face something looks wrong. Guess I've had his ayyylmao eyes carved into my brain all this time.

You're thinking of Floweyfags

I finally learnt from my mistakes.

jesus

FUD created by collectors panicking because more normies are learning about flash carts and the value of real carts are going down. Find me any example of the flash carts he says to avoid having damaged a system.

man

how do you get lost in a box with one entrance and one exit?

Still better than Chrono games.

Apparently the pastebin crew helped him, and somebody on the SA team said they were informed of plans to translate the Minecraft episodes. The translator must have reached them.

Gabriel Knight

It's just that console players are virtual sheep that mass-migrate from game to game, PC players don't do that.

There's a mod for EP2 called from Combine that allows you to be an Elite. There's also Human Error for CivPro and the upcoming Entropy Zero that allows CivPro playing

Is there any raws editor out there? There must be something better than notepad++ right?

That video explains it nicely youtube.com/watch?v=Lx7BWayWu08

What the fuck, dude?

i can tell you are a SFV player

Seven Branch.

>look at these faggots having fun

I like every girl except for potatoes

kids validating their existence with stories of old toys