What is the best way to clean cum off of the carseats...

What is the best way to clean cum off of the carseats? I fuck a lot of women in the back there and my cum and girl-juices are all over the seat and it looks kinda gross.

Buy a Pick up and fuck them in the bed

Have a blanket over the back seats.

have you tried turning it off and then back on again

this desu

any real answerS?

Bleach.

You have to piss on it, assert ur dominance. The piss can also wash out the cum. It's an ancient technique, blast it w piss. Its also alpha as fuck. I piss in every car I get into

Doubtful your getting any backseat pussy when you can't figure out how towels work.

Thats your opinion

I think he's asking more for solvents and shampoos. But this is Veeky Forums the only thing we know how to get out is Cheeto dust and energy drink stains.

OP take it to a detailer and pay the money thats your best bet.

Wetwipes, or damp papertowels

>Not taking it to your local detailer every day

bump

Be a chad and embrace the stains.

This

I'm assuming you have cloth seats. You need a good carpet cleaner. I recommend a Bissell little green cleaner.

Underrated.

wash away the stains with a firm streak of piss

One of these. It uses an acidic compound that dissolves organic stuff and then gets sucked out with the vacuum

I use it each time I've had a night out with Andrew, my lover. Make sure to do the whole seat to prevent odd-coloured stains

>Cum stains
>Chad
Lol no, real chads cum inside

Tiny load detected.

Really dude? Even if you're balls deep it's going to dribble out and make a mess without a condom.

It always dribbles out.

faggot

The cum goes inside them, not on your seats

You know vaginas aren't black holes right? Cum just pours back out.

Do women really like muscle cars are in this bull? I always thought women liked cute things like the Miata or beetle or financial stability.

>financial stability
Can financial stability go VROOM VROOOOOM VROOOOOM like my car? Didn't think so