Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018
NA and Europe Closed beta runs until Sept. 4

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4lQUHH4PD8
youtube.com/watch?v=KNpM8IAfPBA
youtube.com/watch?v=huarsDvjKKc
youtube.com/watch?v=-5TMMP4uOYE
strawpoll.me/13024331
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're tired of starting over
stop
giving
up

youtube.com/watch?v=g4lQUHH4PD8

FFT is shit

Why are you so mad at one spin-off, anyway?

Are there other songs which have been remade and the remake is better than the original? here's an example.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNpM8IAfPBA

I think he just wants attention. Either that or it's the same autism that causes Vayneposter to post his reminder. Probably both.

Because it's overrated as fuck

I just realized these two are a parody of the two twin maids from that shit isekai anime.

>seph is split with a donut and not cloud or another ff7 character
Fucking hell.

Uwah! Rydia-sama(hag) is eating for two!

It's the best story an ff has ever had though.

youtube.com/watch?v=huarsDvjKKc
Gotta get the best Big Bridge in before some faggot tries to shill for XIII-2's or some other garbage.

Origins did a really good job remixing some of the original FFI stuff. The variations of the battle music for different bosses was nice.

It's a strategy game, which obviously is not going to appeal to everyone. The people that like strategy games will obviously rate it a lot higher.

FFX is absolute shit.

>It's a strategy game, which obviously is not going to appeal to everyone. The people that like strategy games will obviously rate it a lot higher.
I actually love strategy games.

That was annoying.

FFXV is absolutee shit.

Post em.

That was fun

Your favorite FF is absolute shit.

FFBE has a better story

FFT is a disgaea tier strategy game and people don't like disgaea for its strategy.

I'd say it's even worse than Disgaea to be honest

The FF series is absolute shit.

I don't think the gameplay is anything too amazing, but it's also not that offensive either. If it was really complicated, I doubt it would have gotten any traction in the first place since they were trying to attract fans of the console RPGs to a different genre that they might not have been any good at.

Advance is good

youtube.com/watch?v=-5TMMP4uOYE

BE let's you choose a 5* of your choice, Who do you pick?

Hard mode: no limiteds

No it's not

Fryevia

gilgamesh obviously

Ramza for his TM

Of the characters that are currently released? Gilgamesh I guess, I want that glove and he's a character I wouldn't mind dupes of either in the future.

Ayaka. Give me Ayaka and my team is set for literally eternity.

Veritas of the Dark

Feeling like replaying FFX to full completion before diving into FFXIII for the first time. Is the Steam version of FFX worth the bucks if I already have the PS2 international version?

Not really unless you care for achievements. Though you can speed it up to make the grinding less of a chore, especially against that enemy who counters everything with ultima. Fuck that guy

You clearly don't play either if you think that. I like disgaea but there's no strategy involved.

I'd like Ayaka. I'd pick Sephiroth if he was out now.
Great Lord Lucina looks weird.

Just like FFT

Like i said you've never played it.

>The FF series is absolute shit.
this to be truthful
where did it go so wrong /ffg/?
what point were you all just like, there is no going back, no turning back, this shit train is on a one track destination to chodeville?

I think we can all agree that grid-based combat system are tedious and SHIT

sepheroith. i might waste money on his step up gacha...

We can all agree that you should go fuck yourself.

Dark Veritas since I got cucked

I think we can all agree that turn-based combat system are tedious and SHIT

FF1

What rank were you when you got your first Dual Wield or Genji Glove?

FF4

FFT

mid 60's

FF12. The moment the combat changed from turn based to action based.

My wife beatrix

Hasn't actually happened yet. XIII was a nadir, to be sure, but XIV(:ARR) and XV are both very good, so the vessel is still seaworthy.
I shall never buy into your worthless cynicism, doom, and gloom.

Aileen

Reminded that the newfag from last thread claiming that Firion was the best BE mage got told and he was just some newfag pretending to be retarded

Delita for Moonblade or Merc. Ramza because I have a hard on for FFT.
Just finished with Dark Veritas' TM about two minutes ago thanks to the 10% TM from the story event.

Fuck you, give me your Light Veritas.

Anyone can argue that IV, VI, VII, IX, XII is overrated as fuck

This pic just makes me wish I could make a full party of veritas but it's impossible since I already lost fire and dark and won't get light. Just a friendly reminder that Mobage really are no fun allowed (unless you fork over the thousands)

>Will have skills that chain with both Orlandu's Holy Explosion and OK's Onion Slice.

You realize that's worse for Orlandeau if they have the same values because Sephiroth will have his own imperils, right?

>Reminded

Just wait for a popularity banner. Everyone loves the Veritases so they're sure to get in. If you're willing to wait years.

I'm switching over to Memu from Nox because I cant handle the "latency" issues and random game crashes.

Wish me luck.

>Counting Limited Units
White Knight Noel because it's a design I love and I could use a better tank than WOL
>Counting Only Global Released Units
Tidus because I'd rather have a Final Fantasy character than a donut
>Counting Japanese Limited Units
Dragonlord because I like posting this image
>Counting Japanese Units
Cloud for the same reason as Tidus

>having someone that chains perfectly with you is bad
>ever
No.

One of these is not like the others...

Yeah IV is isn't overrated, everyone knows its the weakest of the SNES era by a huge margin.

>Seiken Densetsu: Final Fantasy Gaiden 2
>not Final Fantasy

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

strawpoll.me/13024331

12 because it was a divisive game, if anything it's kinda underrated

(You) need to stop posting that ridiculous poll.

Then he should stop touching Larsa

And what diiiiiiiiiihhhrgttti

No, that means you don't even need to roll mister ugly to break the game, you can just roll OK or Memegod instead.

But he does no such thing user, do not imply such incorrect, lewd, and disgusting things regarding the True Hero.

And what did he do right?

before user through we've been Everything this

Am I doing this right?

FFX

Worst character design. Forced linear format. Absolute shit story. Fucking W A T E R P O L O

Damn it, can't squeeze the victory out of this D300 Mateus. My team of Lightning (USB, BSB2, OSB), Penelo, Fran, Tyro and Ramza can't do enough damage fast enough. My team of Lightning, Penelo, Fran, Shantotto (CSB only) and OK can do enough damage but without wall (RW has to be Cloud), the scripted double Blizzaja nukes me to fuck, even with three layers of magic breaks, shellga, hp stock from Penelo USB and a bit of party ice res from magicite.

New EX waifu

Nice tiddies.

Hailstorm is a good ability to invest in right? I crafted it for the XI Event

Are they removing Lorraine?

No, why would they

What other options do you have available? At the moment though, I think you should try swapping Fran out for Tyro, and have him on dancing duty (HFS & MB). Gear Tyro for mind so you can put Pulse Kindness/that similar RM from FFI Sarah onto him for healing in-between dances

bruh

Why are some of the buttons highlighted in yellow?

It's funny cause they are

Yes. 30%+ATK/30%-DEF so it stacks with Shout and other soul breaks.