>Thread got deleted
Guess we are here then

TIKI THREAD BTFO
IKE WINS AGAIN
IKE ALWAYS WINS

Based mods

>deleted

>hotpockets in charge of doing their jobs

Am I allowed to talk about Sacred Stones here? It's all Heroes.

>Mods did something right
Good shit mods

Which FE girls would swallow after a blowie?

Now that the dust has settled, what are your honest opinions on the new heroes? No shitposting, no memes, just honest to goodness analysis and opinions. Here's mine.

>Lucina
The problem with her is the same thing as all other blues; she's a blue. Competing for a space in a team is rough for blues. That being said, I honest to god think the meta will shift from hone to spur/goad/owls. Lucina gives +3 attack and +6 speed to basically all non-ranged characters, AND within two spaces. That is absolutely fucking ridiculous for some characters. I give her a 9/10, I really wish she wasn't blue.

>Roy
I am a bit conflicted with Roy. He seems very lackluster, but looks like he has a lot of potential. My biggest gripe with him is that he NEEDS horse buffs to function well enough. Heavy Blade is nice and all, but I think it's less for stuff like Galeforce and more for Draconic Aura. Basically, I just think he is way too overkill. His other stats are really lackluster, and I just fear he can't be a front liner. I think he is 6/10.

>Lyn
Good lord don't even know where to start with this bitch. She basically has a Firesweep Bow with 14 MT AND gives her +3 speed. She fucks over every single mage in the game and can still chip non-mages pretty handily. She doesn't need horse support to perform her role, and I think that's very important for her. I give her a 10/10

>Ike
Don't even need to say anything. This man is literally, "Fuck the meta. We infantry now." 10/10

I think I will personally choose Lyn for free and go for Ike, and then maybe Lucina.

That other thread got delated, sadly. So I guess Im posting Daily Cloud here instead.

Goodnight /feg/!

SS is Heroes now

>those slightly exposed collar bones on Brave Ike
I'm not gay and I have no particular fondness of Ike, as I haven't played his games, but WEW LAD

strawpoll.me/13810265
strawpoll.me/13810265
strawpoll.me/13810265

Neesama in the semifinals!

No, what the fuck?

imgur.com/a/5w5XQ

What was wrong with the other thread?

WHO /PICKING YOUR FAVORITE/ HERE?

The Tiki thread had a good OP and would have been fine but the shitposters falseflagging and linking the thread multiple times while sweetie posting made that deletion justified.

What happened with the Tiki thread?
Anyway +spd Eliweed or +atk Eliweed to keep?

Of course you are. Maybe you'll get that /fehg/ user to shut up for a bit

Reminder that the Lyn in the CYL reveal video had a +4 atk boon. Lyn? More like Lymp.
Enjoy your 0x4 Lyncucks!

SHOW YOUR NON-META UNIQUE BUILDS OF YOUR FAVORITES

>tfw 25 characters in Warriors

that's not how it works you wankstein

>Loved Olwen in Thracia
>expansive to build and needs a team
>Have Rienheart
>See no need in wasting 20k+ feathers for her
Kempf would be happy but I am a bit butty hurt.

Holy shit she got good art! Am glad.

>Tfw lyn outclasses cordelia
No wait, she doesn't because im not a fucking retard who thinks horseback is better than 2 more attack
>Inherit a brave bow
>get Life and death 3
>blow niggers the fuck out with my 2 extra attack
>Dont have to waste that point for worthless horse
hahahah "B-but sacae's blessing!!"
>Have to waste a b slot
>cant use the whore with desperation
>only affects shitty melee users ((lol)
>is cuter
>is smarter
>more lovely
hahahahah i am literally fucking dying at how retarded you fucks are, lyncucks are pathetic

OK FAGGOTS LISTEN UP
THIS IS A LEGIT QUESTION
If Reinhardt and Xander are laying on the same bed, who would be top and who would be bottom?
I was being literal with "faggots".

Most of the fates cast actually

>xander literally best free

>both cordelias powercreeped within 2 banners

imagine being you

talk magvel to me, baby

I was just wondering which of these three healers is the best: L'arachel, Moulder, or Natasha. I'm on the boat map with L'arachel and it's... interesting. I'd probably wanna stick to two healers at most so I'm wondering who to drop.

Why does every Cordeliafag have such a massive inferiority complex that they need to shitpost about superior girls every chance they get?

>sniping for Hector
>pity rate got Chrom'd and then killed again by the Bull

It's not fair. Why are there are so many sessions without green orbs?

I have 12k for LnD but I think I might use that on Lyn for a Brave Bow so I can stomp all future stat bloat chain challenges with her, rein and double dancer.

>Marth better Lucina

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS

LUCINAUTISTS BTFO

>chrom stop meme characters

Is he that good?

wife sheep

Use both. Olwen is better than Reinhardt on a cav team.

fuck off fates is fucking trash

Tharja reveal this week

cool job responding to yourself retard

the incredibly forced "superior" gave it away

I had a similar problem, spent my orbs looking for Distant Counter fodder to keep, got a Julia and Minerva. Not complaining but couldn't even get the guy on banner.

Never played Thracia
How is Rein/Olwens relationship in the game? Doesn't he give her an item/sword when you fight him?

>Lucina has 31 votes
How silent are Lucinafags here?

At least she got good art here

wrong

They were used to being on top in Awakening, and now they're cling to their power jealously.

>Lucina gives +3 attack and +6 speed to basically all non-ranged characters,
Physical, archers are a thing. Basically any archer with 30+ atk and a +atk nature would wreck pretty much anything they see with a brave bow. If we ever get a brave dagger, this would be immensely useful to them as well.

Not about to claim it's good but

>inst muh cards reddit

Cipher is reddit confirmed.

M O U L D E R
Lady Lel has the highest growths but you basically have to grind to get her at a reasonable level, Natasha exists

its trash kill yourself reddit

+Spd with Darting Blow hits 50 speed enough to double +Spd Athena and Lon'qu with Fury
+Atk hits 47 which can double the slew of heroes that hit 42 with Fury.

I like +Atk more.

>Reminder that bridelia doesn't have those 6 atk/spd buff and 4 mov
>Reminder that Tana is better than cordelia
How can cordelia fags ever recover

Marthe came first, so he can't be a better Lucina. Lucina coming after by definition has to be a worse Marth.

/Feg/ is so retarded.

Need a safespace, sweetie?

strawpoll.com/r4aayyyp

>Even Brave Lyn outclasses Bride Cordelia
make one of these shit dab memes for her too

>cordelia is so cucked she didn't even get a horse
kek

No, my friend. Her buff only works for Axes, lances, and swords.

Olwen looks up to/respects him greatly, Rein is magic Camus. He gives her the Blessed Sword.

Wrong again user :^)

>Pulled a 5* +Atk/-Res Marth with free pull
Oh, cool. Any tips on how to build him, or is he just good for Healslut shenanigans with Renewal and Reciprocal Aid?

I would tongue her butthole

Moulder makes a great Sage, always made him that in my plays. L'arachel is amazing if you grind her up. You can do that with arena abuse. Natasha is shit but since SS allows you to buy infinite stat boosting items she can be good, like any other unit in the game.

>Blow Lynfag nips
Don't mind if I do

Are we activating again?

>outing yourself as nuFEg with shit taste in waifus
i can't blame them 2bh

>not using them both

Lyn's horse is pretty lame

Read that again, it works on bows and daggers too. She's not Delthea

Post your BEST girls

>Redditor pretending reddit likes Fates
Reddit is two block down the street, spic.

"Grants allies using Sword, Lance, Axe, Bow, or Dagger +3 Atk/Spd within 2 spaces"

>Rath gets to fuck a horse and Lyn
What the hell, why does he have it so good?

ummm no sweetie. I'm sorry that you failed to roll Bridelia during her banner (you DID roll for her right?) but since then IS realized their mistake and will NEVER ever EVER make a unit as strong as her again. Keep deluding yourself into believing they'll give out a unit almost as strong as her for free, honey. Meanwhile I'll enjoy using the prettiest and strongest unit in the game for the foreseeable future.

never going to happen tharjacuck
I think they are saving her as a DLC character later on

>posts a toilet
??? I thought we were posting best girls

Moulder has the best def/HP and high Con for wielding tomes but his Mag is the worst. That doesn't matter too much in terms of combat because he can get Slayer as a Bishop, but it means he's not the best at staffbotting.

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of you dying to me.

I have a lot of those

>heroes will never have the nomads crazy horse acrobats

>long part mean least popular
Oh?

>People voting for Ephraim"Watch me solo this entire castle"

Can't wait for Sue to powercreep the game even further by being a non-free horse archer

she looks like a dumb moeblob

She's poor as fuck, did you expect her to have something cool?
There's a reason why Ike, Lucina, and Roy have cool outfits, while she just put a dead squirrel on her shoulder and called it a new outfit

Well, jesus fucking christ. I want her even mroe now, but, at the same time I really don't want to because I have so many good blues.

Fuck man. FUCK.

>dies to literally fucking Merric

>single digit res
absolutely mental

Strategies are only bad if they don't work.