>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BXoLPzJFLAj/?hl=en&taken-by=sinneddonut
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me in the middle

Short haired Sheever is cute.

New memé

wait a woman was attracted to me and let me marry her?

You're not making sense

I bet you guys can't even play Meepo.

ALRIGHT YOU CARRY SHITTERS THIS IS HOW YOU LEAVE THE TRENCH
Be a selfish player, realize you are the carry and at all costs you need to survive, farm, and hit towers, you need to CARRY the game. Counter pick, dont be afraid to lose gold while your retarded team has no idea what to pick and pick last. Lane match ups are something you learn from experience but learn power spikes in lanes and when you can kill and when you can be killed. Itemize based on the enemy team heroes and item choices. Buy your own wards, sentries, and dust, eventually your team will get better at warding and bringing dust but your top priority is securing YOUR farm and kills. itemization is the hardest part of carrying because you need to have the optimal build during every stage of the game. What to lane with, what to fight mid game with, and what to end the game with. If you are building your hero the same EVERY game you are not getting better your item build during every stage of the game should reflect the hero (and eventually enemy items) matchups. I suggest ignoring the guides and learn to adapt. Stack your own camps, stack stack stack and get your items faster than your enemy.
during teamfights know what spells/items can control you and wait until the important ones are used on your retarded teammates. Also know when a fight is going to be shit and farm the other side of the map. You have to be extremely conscious of everything happening on the screen and keep track of cool downs mentally
Use your mic communication, is the key to winning fights because everyone has to be on the same page. Also some games are not winnable just move on, that does not mean you are allowed to be a cuck that gives up before you should.

also, watch anime. Anime makes you better at dota dotards!

super cute!

>Someone else commissioned Pugna for once
My fucking lad

>page ?

>bulldog is plowing this while you nerds jerk off to cartoons

lol

I like playing Meepo but I don't think he's very strong right now. And in solo ranked picking him is usually suicide simply because everybody is so terrified of getting Meepo'd they'll literally have 3-4 people in your lane to shut you down and your dumbass teammates can't use the space. Huskar, Broodmother and TA have the same problem to some extent.

I swear, she could make your soul leave your body

>There's like 7 or 8 different images in the one image that can cropped and used
Nice

NO ANIME BELOW THIS LINE

Either this picture is from 5 years back or she is really wearing a lot of clothes while she is recording IRL with Bulldog

ty based user for dropping knowledge. Maybe one day we wont all collectively fucking suck at dota in the gulag

money gets you bitches, plus he made her famous

instagram.com/p/BXoLPzJFLAj/?hl=en&taken-by=sinneddonut

>posting nara's instagram

you can't just do that

Who is a support that is pretty much always a strong laner? I fucking hate ending up in a game playing support when I feel like I am doing nothing in the fucking lane. Its a horrid feeling when you can do NOTHING.

I typically play AA and being this hero early on is fucking brutal. Its such a shitty feeling when you feel helpless to help.

So who is a support that is pretty much always a strong laner and can always do something. Playing AA gives me a fucking headache because he can't farm and he has no exp talents. Its horrible.

Help.

damn user that is some big dick knowledge. What a based guy

earthshaker without items can solo kill most farmed carries. pick him before he gets nerfed I guess

Too bad any Meepo conterpick is just a good pick in general, teams full of aoe stuns, nukes, pickoff, fatasses and etc. They pick it without thinking, but a team with Meepo somehow manages to get 4 heroes without blinks, stuns, initiation. And net being nerfed ages ago didn't help.

>dropping game knowledge like this in the sea of gulagites that will never understand or know how to make use of this knowledge

some heroes dont wear capes

thank you

I'm hesitant to say this because this hero is fucking cancer and I don't want more of it in my lanes, but Lich always has high lane contribution no matter what.
Earthshaker is not a strong laner unless you have him in a kill lane with additional disable or soloing against a melee hero.
Absolutely. You really can only last pick Meepo these days, not just because you get countered hard by some heroes but because there are so few team comps he actually fits with/against. And if the enemy team doesn't have outright counters they'll focus all their energy into shutting down your lane, as I said previously. Shit sucks.

>tfw reddit will never steal /our girl/ Pugna
is loli Pugna the best meme we made that reddit cannot steal?

yes, Pugna is the face of /d2g/

Pugna has cute panties!

Wherever or not it's gets acknowledged or not I don't really mind since she'll always be /ourgirl/

>earthshaker is not a strong laner
this is just a lie, he's a fantastic laner and he's great at setting up kills

is it any surprise that degenerative art represents the gulag

>that bulge

Yeah, setting up kills, like a ganker. Not harassing the enemy, last hitting or denying.

Artour just got wrecked by openAI

what's youre MMR

You didn't quote the rest of it where I specified the situations in which he is a good laner. user asked for a support who's always strong in lane, Earthshaker is very much the opposite of that. If he isn't solo against a melee hero (or in certain other 1v1 matchups) or paired up with other heroes that have kill potential he can't do anything at all. He doesn't zone the enemy offlaner, he himself has zero kill potential and needs his allies to provide the damage and disable after the fissure block. ES needs levels and one or two items to actually solo kill anybody.

next year instead of inviting Dendi as the washed up AI punching bag they can just use Arteezy

he's great at harassing the enemy, nigger he can LITERALLY block the creepwave without pulling all by himself, he always contributes to a lane, don't be fucking stupid

>organic life form dota

Sheepdicked most likely has some new doodles on Reddit if that's more your thing user

I would be surprised if you're even 3K MMR based on this post. How exactly do you harass or trade with any offlaner who knows what the hell he's doing as ES? You have no damage, you're not especially tanky and you have crap move speed.

That's just waste of mana.

>he doesn't rush soul ring on every support
lmao

>AI is going to simulate 10,000,000,000 years of Dota before the next TI
IT'S OVER WE LOST

>he doesn't zone
objectively false
>he himself has zero kill potential
can literally solo almost every carry in the game items or no items by level 6, don't spit horseshit, he doesn't need anyone else to kill anyone else because he can literally chain stun you. If you honestly believe he has zero kill potential on his own
you're either
A) someone who has never played earth shaker
B) someone who has never played against earth shaker
C) someone who is painfully bad at playing earth shaker and doesn't realize his power
in any case, stop talking about earth shaker because every statement you've made regarding him has been objectively wrong, kindly fuck off

AI is predictable, humans are not. Just get some people who have never played a Dota in their life and watch them beating bots with dagon on PA, that they build because they thought she didn't have enough mana.

>OpenAI is playing TI10 strats at TI8
>OpenAI.FY is playing TI2000 strats at TI9
how can carboncucks even compete

We're talking about laning here you absolute mongoloid. Either you don't know how to read or you're too stupid to have this conversation, either way you can stop replying and refer to my earlier posts where I explained why ES is only situationally a good laner and is outperformed by most supports in the laning stage. I play plenty of ES, he's probably my most played support and I play him plenty in the offlane too. He's a good hero. But he is not a consistently good laner, which is the only thing this entire conversation was about.

>I don't understand machine learning or dota

>immediately gets a ton of (You)s from contrarian animeshits who are too new to recognize the authority of Ostarion the Skeleton King, and probably don't even know who he is
>probably also have only played since 7.00, and think nuValve is anywhere near competent

>epic little anime girl pictures commence

So what do I do with all that money?

>Ostarion the Skeleton King
who?

i cant decide whenever i should buy overwatch for the superior waifus it offers when compared to dota or pubg for the superior gameplay it offers when compared to dota
any tips?

>"Just give the money back plz"
You'd have better chances getting a refund from Valve

But Pubg is a trash game

can they hurry up with dueling fates
i spent last three weeks playing poe and modding skyrim and i am already burnt out of both, i don't know what else to do fastforward time

Is there anything wrong with what I said? no. I am a way higher mmr than anyone here.

is troll warlord op?

>Being wrong on both accounts
Go home /owg/

Foh

/d2g/ is deader than Ozzie. Starcrumpet animeshitters have infested this general, worming their mealy talons into its sloughing flesh.

>I'm so shit that I have no idea how to lane with earth shaker
>the literal best support in game right now
holy fuck get out of here you trench trash baddie

No.

you can't just right click him to death due to misses and permabashes and that's all it takes for reddit and /d2g/ to nominate hero as OP

>9min MoM
JUST
WARD
HIS

why is this game so fucking edgy? is the target audience pre-teens?

You can stop getting butthurt about your favourite hero being insulted. The discussion is not whether ES is good (he is), there are just much more consistently strong lane supports in the game. What are you going to do on ES solo supporting an antimage against a strong offlane? Fuck all, that's what.

>actually using the name nuvalve came up with
the state of dotards

didnt respond to me here
thats right you fucking trench shitter sit the FUCK down kid

He is literally a braindead easy and powerful support to play in lane you absolute mongrel. Also, if you aren't trying to kill the opposing laner, you're doing it wrong.
The fact that you expect passive play is how I know you're 2k trash because that isn't at all how the game is played at higher levels

anyone else not even playing until new patch?

>tfw you end the night on a game you lost pretty much by yourself
sorry team i can't play slardar

did Artifact kill HL3?

What does this do to your neurons, dotard?

thats a girl(boy) right?

what's wrong with being edgy when every other moba/tf2 clone/arena/whatever has only semi-naked girls and talking animals

not a single post in this thread is worth responding to, kill yourselves

valve killed HL3
enough time has passed so that side projects like artifact probably had no effect

SPECTRE IS A PURE WAIFU AND IS _NOT_ EVIL

ig, the original 5 man team*

Serious answer? No

Artifact is being managed by some Dota artists and other various staff like a gameplay director from Double Fine which means this is much more a side project they aren't investing too much into

HL3, HLVR, L4D3 and various other projects imply Valve are up to something, but by the looks of all the staff who've left it's most likely very slow going.

HOW DO I FARM LIKE ARE TEA ZEEBRA@!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

So explain how you and AM are going to kill this offlane Axe, LC or Undying +1 or whatever?
>The fact that you expect passive play is how I know you're 2k trash because that isn't at all how the game is played at higher levels
That's exactly how the game is played at higher levels. I suspect you picked 2K because you're actually at most 3K yourself. When your safe lane has no realistic kill potential it's way better for your carry to farm creeps. Most of the time it's better to farm creeps if your lane control is going alright. Literally watch any high level carry or pos 5 player's games or even fucking BSJ or some shit who can explain how this works. It's not worth going for unrealistic kills and a lane with ES only has realistic kill potential if he's in a trilane or with a carry who actually contributes something in the early game. Which is only the case some of the time. I hope you're about to reveal that you we're "only pretending to be retarded" pretty soon.

I killed HL3

What did Nara do with all the stolen money?

>Pugna, Visage, Spectre
>Evil

OD, Visage, Enigger and AA are not evil. AA's gimmick is just ice puns.

sO MUCH MAKE UP

me on the left

>doesn't post ench, cm, quippy king, luna, ogre magi, alchemist, furion, sniper, omni, lina, windranger, any of the elemental spirits, techies

The game is LITERALLY all about rotations and ganking if you're 6k+ what the absolute fuck is wrong with you
>How do you get a kill on axe
wait till level 3, wall him off and beat him with your totem because you do a gorillion damage and then have your safe laner finish him off
see? easy

optimize your sharting patterns

you wouldn't know who I was talking about if I didn't

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO KEEP PLAYING WITH THAT TRASHCAN