QUALITY assurance edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

pre-war thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vmMJD5KM2xs?list=FLgxQbD1AVlEh-Qa3jxkstvw
youtube.com/watch?v=h2dJ-JUzhVs
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26314
danmartinezmusic.bandcamp.com/track/wanderin
youtu.be/ioVg3Ilu0s4
youtu.be/hxbi_PcuduE?t=1m56s
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21025/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24324/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15968/?
my.mixtape.moe/rvaudx.7z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oi Vey

t-thanks for using my screenshot

Fucking delete that OP image RIGHT NOW

What am I meant to be looking at?

P A I D M O D S

clipping in a 500 toddbucks mod

>loads of issues with the mods because they are just rushing stuff out to the normies who buy anything bethesda

>clipping
That's it?

Don't worry guys, Trainshill already assured us it's been noted and will be fixed

Alright folks what are YOUR favorite Fallout fansongs?
youtu.be/vmMJD5KM2xs?list=FLgxQbD1AVlEh-Qa3jxkstvw

>having such low standards

they make claims such as quality assurance and curation is going on in CC and this released with a frankly pretty obvious clipping bug. there's also some more elsewhere on the tummy of the PA suit.

Who is your character /fog/? Not just what they look like, but what is their personality?

You're playing a Fallout game.

youtube.com/watch?v=h2dJ-JUzhVs

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26314
>hot files
F E E T
E
E
T

Alright then.

and yet mine are still higher than yours, funny that

Whenever i think of playing New Vegas again i can't not hear this song in my head.
danmartinezmusic.bandcamp.com/track/wanderin

>yours
Not if you're playing Fallout 4 they aren't

youtu.be/ioVg3Ilu0s4
There's three models, the standard, Hellfire, and Brimstone model. You should have seen the Model option when working on it in the PA Station, though if you didn't check, yeah. I don't think the actual model is different, I don't have the mod and I'm too lazy to find the videos.

CREATION CLUB SUCKS.

GIMME SICK SNAPS OF GOOD POWER ARMORS.

Quiet, reflective, empathetic. He prioritizes new experiences, and prefers results that end with the most amount of good people alive, and bad people dead or gone.

Plus this is what he looks like.

see

Hey Creation Club, I'll give you shekels if you make a kigurumi mod.

Yeah, it's clipping. Again, that's it?

Still prefer T-60 over the 45 and 51.

This is better content that the creation club shit. Not even big on feet.

I don't see any of that clipping in this video showing the CC hellfire at the end. Was it just a different frame the guy who took the picture had?
youtu.be/hxbi_PcuduE?t=1m56s

see

Yeah, just cliche Veeky Forums contrarian instead

>FO3 at launch
>HEMAGEHRD ITS SO GEWD
>After launch
>this game is fucking shit
>years after release
>Good and Bad at the exact same time, then it's good again, then it's bad again, repeating for all eternity until Earth is no more
>"Big Bang" 2
>FO3 is STILL bad

Is this a meme? Why is FO3 bad again? It's a literally literal RPG literally.

probably only limited to when you're out of the suit maybe.

BUT MUH ALREADY BROKEN LORE
I'm amazed some Japanese modder hasn't done this already; it seems like something you'd see on Falout JP.

Yeah, again. You play Fallout fucking 4. You don't get to call anyone anything.

Does the black power armor paint from CC really only work on T45?

>using power armor ever

Role-playing is bizarrely limited from time to time when the plot demands it, and find my daddy is a shitty main quest.

watch out guys

desu, i think CC is gonna get shit on a lot because the hellfire armor released on nexus feels better quality than the CC hellfire armor.

that and it's going to receive updates

Calm down, man.

yes, that'll be one dollar goy

I honestly think that Dogtooth's hellfire looks worse though. There's something too clean and jarring about it.

when are u gonna zip this shit up and release it?

>Doesn't even come with an incinerator

He's a synth that was rescued by the railroad but bolted the heck out when he heard they were gonna mindwipe him because he'd rather live as a fugitive and keep his memories than live happily thinking he was someone else. He actually resents the Railroad more than the Institute because of this, since while both mindwipe synths, the Institute can at least make more of them, which in its own way helps the synth population since as far as he knows, they cannot reproduce the normal way. He also dreams of one day making a settlement populated by machines and stuff, and eventually learn how to build more independently. Its probably just a pipe dream, though.

What is that thing and where can I get it?

"It's too clean" is my favorite /fog/ meme

There's one in Maxwell's World, only 1500 toddbux!

probably more than that gauging the pricing scheme

So uh, about that onyx paint.

I may have spread some fake news regarding it not being on other armors.

My B.

The T-60 and X-01 were probably designed around the power armor frame so it makes sense. It's the reason why the T-45 and T-51 look kind of goofy since they're somewhat bottom heavy when compared to overall bulky T-60 and X-01.
Personally if I'm going to use power armor then I like mixing the X-01 with a T-60 helmet, or the T-51 with a T-60 chest piece. The X-01 is cool though once you get the Enclave textures and Tesla mod.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21025/?
Those are the Winged Deathclaws that Buffscale made for his CZ57 Avenger minigun mod. They only show up around the gun (which is good, because the health/damage scaling on those things is crazy).

He also did the Gamma Claws for his Plasma Caster mod.
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24324/?

Good thing you replied. This news could have destroyed Bethesda completely.

i hope none of you download paid mods on principle even if they are good

Maxwell's world is in CC? That thing is buggy as all fuck.

I'll download them. I just won't pay for them.

no it's ok the QA guys who can't check a single piece of armor have been working on it, trainwiz said so so it's ok, and if worse comes to worse they'll just call it a beta

How long until mods completely turn Fallout 4 into Stalker on the Creation Engine?

Ignoring the "It's too clean and in this video game I'm literally too retarded to use some sandpaper and apply new finish so it doesn't make sense!" critique, wait literally 3 days for people with your same bad opinion to make a completely free retexture.

Yes, it's being placed behind a paywall.

You stalkerfags are fucking annoying. Just fuck off and play stalker.

Yeah, Bethesda also came out and said there's basically no voice acting allowed with new mods, and DDProductions83 said he was accepted into the CC.

No man if I wanted to play Stalker then I'd play Stalker, I meant that question in a bad way.

Anyone got a Twitter? They should post these pictures to Bethesda and mention the great quality of this curated content that's only $5.

Yeah, and while we're at it we should hack Todd's BIOS to delete Fallout 5

>They only show up around the gun

Aw really? That's a shame. Maybe its because I'm incredibly masochistic, but I really like the idea of horrifically powerful and large monsters being capable of showing up almost anywhere, and your only options are to run or hide unless you are really strong, have set up an ambush, or have a bunch of fellow warriors with you. Like really, imagine if anywhere you go there's like a one in a thousand chance of those things showing up and just completely ruining your day? It'd be great.

>not interested in discussing how quality things are in an alternate universe game

It would, but then the plebs would cry about it being too hard or unfair

I use the Deadlier Deathclaws and lowered player damage from Choose Your Own Difficulty to make that situation more common. Still, the Winged Deathclaws and Gammaclaws are from Buffscale's mods, and I'm sure he'll pop his head in here sometime soon since he's no longer temp banned. I don't know the technical side, but you could ask him if he'd be willing to put it somehow into the Deathclaw leveled list or whatever or if he could tell you how.

Turns out the onyx paint is for all the vanilla armors.

oopsies! I didn't scroll down to check to see if other armors than t-45 had it.

it would have to be a separate mod, or else that would be some nasty ass feature creep
that said I'd download it

Why would you do that user? Why would you be fake news

>make claim
>without even bothering to check facts of said claim
>literally never even checked
user, please. I realize people want to jump on the CC hatewagon and for good reason, but please.

>call out the retardness of cc on plebbit
>few sane people appear
>suddenly a horde of shills comes out of the woodwork
>activate full on damage control
>get b& by todds toads because of "bad vibes" propably
>mfw the piece of shit plebbit hugbox is going to be one of the reasons mods for fallout will be soon ded
The future is now.

yes, and i kind of enjoy shitposting anyways.

I consider it a happy accident.

Hey wait a fucking minute; this is just the Railroad paint job without the emblem, isn't it?

>posting on reddit
>cry about getting banned from reddit
user, stop trying to win points with the cool kids

Well yeah but they could just not download the mod too. Or actually, you could just make it a patch or something to only be downloaded if you think you're up to it, like said.

Deadlier Deathclaws is cool also but I just have a thing for incredibly large monsters so these winged Deathclaws would be a really nice addition to the wasteland, in my opinion. Also like, look at this.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15968/?

If it weren't for all the clipping I know would happen, along with the wonky sped up animations, I'd love to have this thing spawn randomly as well.

>user does his best bethesda QA impression
bravo

Pretty much.

This was the first time I encountered the shill force on plebbit which means those are actual shills because I haven't been b& from other subplebbits.

Must be why Train isn't posting he and his cronies are busy damage controlling in other threads/sites

please overcome your general retardation and please extract and post a png of the texture for this. I wanna compare with some other stuff.

You're just digging yourself in deeper. It's like saying you got banned from /mlp/.

user, please! Haven't you learned that your use of buzzwords such as PLEBBIT and SHILL invalidate everything you say?? AUTIST and KEK are also problem words that should be avoided if you want to have discussions on the internet!

if you dl the beta you get the .ba2 archives, without paying.

the only thing you pay for is the .esl

That sounds about right

okay I'll just download the beta on my pirated copy
>implying I'd give any money whatsoever to todd howard.

Highly propable as I don't think toddthesda would bother paying so many retards just to damage control.
>the plebbit meme
Yeah, I know you still think 4chins is a private club for cool dudes but it isn't 2007 anymore.

>user mad because he's only able to go around yelling SHILL SHILL and can't form an actual argument

How underwhelming do you think Fallout Miami is going to be?

You're the one going around talking about all the shills and how your feelings were hurt on reddit.
Gonna show us the regular posts you make on the Nexus as well?

my.mixtape.moe/rvaudx.7z

>Gonna show us the regular posts you make on the Nexus as well?
If you really are just as retarded as the rest of those chucklefucks on plebbit who think this whole CC bullshit is a good idea then you're one dumb fuck. Or a shill. Or both for that matter.

I wish they could fix the bony toe structure.

If there's no neon, there's no chance

they even have deer in florida?

thanks friend. if I find anything interesting I'll post about it.

You're the idiot who posts on reddit to begin with