/PMMM/ - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record #12

Previous: Get the Game
Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android without the Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5

Official Website
magireco.com

Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
MagiReco Tutorial + Menu Translations:
imgur.com/a/8aVyt
Friend Guide:
imgur.com/a/NLz7K
EN Wiki:
magiarecord-en.wikia.com
JP Wikis:
gamewith.jp/magireco
magireco.gamerch.com
muketsu.info/magireco
game8.jp/magireco

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself to the list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

News
>150 Apologems for delays on Monday, region-locking enforced through the PlayStore. Use the pastebin above to play at your own risk.
>Login everyday until Sept 5 23:59 JST to collect 1 Release Memorial Medal and 10 gems. Trade these in the store for Iroha's swimsuit outfit, draw tickets or other consumables.
>Mitama's Special Training - Tamaki Iroha Episode event now until Sept 4 14:59 JST. Recive event coins by clearing the event quest to exchange in the shop for draw tickets, consumables and materials. Iroha recieves 10,000 bonus exp from the first quest and 500 episode points from the second.

Current Rate-ups
>4* Madoka and Madoka related memoria now to Sept 4 14:59 JST

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets on the shop to save 50 gems if you are going to do a ten roll.
Bind your account info to a transfer code!

first for homu is the cutest girl

Dead game.

Fitting, for a franchise based around teenage, and female liches.

Friendly reminder that being meguca is suffering.

Canon lovers and homu

>iroha
>madoka's lover
they didn't even met yet

Praise adb guide user. He saved our asses.

My wife's son is interning at Delight Works and confirmed it.

adb does not work on an emu, does it

just dl da chink apk

No, to play on an emulator you need the modded APK.

DW ain't the game's developer.

>my wife's son
...So he's your son?

Why can't jap devs just systematically IP ban chinks whenever they release a new mobage?
You think they would realize that all chinks do is flood the servers with reroll bots and use the game as a means of milking cash by account selling, rather than shelling out money on the game.

No, he's my wife's son, how is that hard to understand?

I didn't say they are?

I was about to say OP fucked up until I was pastebin link above. It's whatever, but you kind of worded Iroha's bonuses strange. She gets 10,000 exp from the 20AP event quest 1 while 500 episode points from the 20AP event quest 2. Also I don't like numbering the threads since it's a waste of time and just shows how autistic we are about numbers, but at least we don't have editions

Why does it say they gave 150 when I got 350?

Also, is Kyoukobro here? I was wondering if he was playing and hoarding everything until Kyouko got released, or just planned to reroll at that time.

If I don't have an SD card can I not do that ADB method?

Whoa, is someone actually THIS innocent?
Like finding a desert rose, indeed.

Awakened H2O.

Bullying dokes and homu!

there is only one option left and it's not pure unlike madoka

inb4 (Yous)

I can also confirm that regular S7 works now. Redownloading it for hopefully the last time, this time through the Play Store. Funny, it wasn't working this morning.

Sorry I forgot to add in the cd command part of the guide I was tired and spaced out, but it seems some anons figured it out anyway. I may compile it into a pastebin for future easy reference, though it sounds like editing build.php is the better way to go anyway. Also, I've read that you don't have to uninstall the app to update through apk, but I haven't tested it myself.

You don't need an sdcard, it's just what the phone calls your default, internal storage.

I don't know how android phones work, but I would try to find out which folder apk are usually downloaded from the appstore and try to direct the commands from there instead, but I'm too retarded when it comes to phones so I'm not sure if something simple like that would work.

welp, i thought there's anything better than this
i hope you have written down last will

I'm guessing that future updates will require the VPN again, for those of us who downloaded from the JP Store?

>though it sounds like editing build.php is the better way to go anyway

There is more of a hassle doing this but the main thing keeping me is the fear that they push it to the next level and somehow detect if a device has been rooted.

STOP
Homu will remember this. Have luck rolling for Serious Homu now

I think containment works better than banning. Maybe stealth/shadow banning them somehow.

I want Serious Homu already. I want all the Homus. Homucifer, Serious Homu, Moemura, inner Homulily....

I mean update through adb not apk. Fuck.

True, that's why I used the method myself until now.

The hassle part is why I'm curious if pushing the update through adb would still work if the app is already installed, so anons don't have to redownload all the files each time there's an update.

am i the only one who noticed the yellow "M" on kaede's magical girl costume? she looks like a McDonalds employee

Because there's so many of them there's still enough chinese after all the account-sellerd to justify a localization there before the US.
They're simply more relevant than the americans, mobage-wise.

How do I check what my phone's storage is called? I'm sorry for being retarded, I've never done something like this.

quick how do i win

You can use adb to install the .apk and mask the fact that the .apk didn't come from the Google Store: if BlueStacks is running when you use the adb devices command, it will appear on the list. However, the .apk has a separate check to see if you're running on a rooted system and/or an emulator. If it detects either, it will refuse to launch.

You can get around this either by using the chink apk, or potentially by modifying the build.prop file by following the instructions in part 4 of the Pastebin guide in the OP.

So is it actually possible to play this on my un-rooted S4 or am I gonna Witch?

Brainlet here.

Kill the rank 7 Eroha

Attack the person with 0 pts, obviously
There's no support slot in PvP, so you can have five megucas instead of four

Those unaware Erohas are a Madokamisend.

Is it more safe than chink app?

if i remove it now will I be less likely to get banned? i just want to play this game. i manage to get good reroll after spending an entire day on the game. don't want to lose anything but at the same time i am kinda out of other options

>The hassle part is why I'm curious if pushing the update through adb would still work if the app is already installed, so anons don't have to redownload all the files each time there's an update.

If it works that way then it saves us a lot of trouble making it the ideal way to go about this. You don't even have to bother with VPN and shit.

Maybe the anons who still haven't gotten to their accounts could try updating from adb. Otherwise, we can wait for the next update.

>implying bullying doesn't bring me good luck
I also got the homu by stealing someone code

The first one is power, though that's misleading as fuck.

Some people artifically lower their power by making teams of one or two meguca that are strong enough to solo an entire tema
what is the rest of your team

You could always buy one of the cheaper phones in the compatible list. The VPN method on a supported phone is still the easiest and most secure way.

Good news, the japs have finally calmed down from all the gacha hysteria and stopped skipping the story scenes. Turns out they're really liking the story.

even if I buy I don't even know if there's any local WiFi since my town is so fucking small. we're talking 4 digit population small. also yes I am using non-wifi internet.

>trying to find out my account by getting me to post all my bullying victims
Nice try dweeb

What am I doing wrong? I have the apk, renamed correctly in the same directory as my ADB.

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura.

We know, Mami
She loves you too

Is it even possible to get megucas from single rolls?

How terrible are the drop rates?

is mami trying to lewd moemura?

do not lewd the moe

she is for pure love. like madoka.

yes

no

maybe

Fate/GO levels of terrible.
Aniplex is a jew.

I got an Oriko from a single ticket yesterday. I am only rolling the single tickets i get because I am saving for shield chick and I am getting good results so far.

It's not finding the apk file for some reason. Make sure the name is correct, input the command (dir) and copy the name as is.

Post cute friendships

how do you get homura outside of a pre-register code? i saw some snowflake things but idk what to grind to get them.

The gold border ones are really bad. Shovel took me an eternity, but Modoka's bunny thing was actually quite easy to drop.

I got a 3 stars.

Stupid mami, you don't lewd moemura. This is the reason why mami doesn't have a good head on her shoulders.

All the another story missions (2nd tab), character missions give one. You can get one daily from doing the 15 stories daily quest. You also can sell your spare destiny gems for them.

>gets called out in the love live thread for shitposting
>instantly comes to the Madoka thread and starts shit
Why do you always make it so obvious you're the only shitposter here?

You have to let Homucifer peg you in the ass, she'll give you a pity code afterwards. If you collect 300 teardrops you can buy it from the shop too.

Homu Homu when

>Pegging
>A downside

What does Awakening do?

4 hours to go

Until what?

It's supposed to be punishment for not per-registering for homuhomu but as expected some people do enjoy that sort of thing.

+1 star. Better stats but you start back from level 1. You also get different, nicer art for your meguca card.

This was in the movies? Which one?

I'm really getting sick of all you android using fucks too stupid to download the game from the android store fucking up these threads with your APN bullshit. Enjoy your shit LG and Moto shit phones while the rest of us Samsung and Apple users enjoy this game.

Still looking for any spare Homu codes
[email protected]

The OP. It's the same for both of the first two, I think.

>Yandex
Nice try code seller.

Ok dev-kun

Why would you bully the megucas? How can you not want to mamoru those smiles?

I have a sony and it works perfectly

I figured like 10 people own an Experia outside of Japan, so I didnt include them. I guess Huawei works too.

but the game works on the LG v20

Reminder that this person is ban evading and trying to "troll". Report him.

Can someone give me a Moemura code?
[email protected]

Can you guys stop begging for codes, it's just sad

I'm still looking for a kind meguca to share an extra code. I need to be with my waifu.

[email protected]

arigatou, user-kun

it's mostly account sellers from reddit trying to scam a quick buck

So what's the difference between the two sets of Eroha quests?

Top one is for character exp and bottom one is for episode exp.

What is episode exp for?

If anyone has any codes left I'd really appreciate one, I love Homu and I missed out on the prereg because I'm dumb and didn't know about the game.
[email protected]

Top gives Iroha bonus exp bottom gives bond points.
Basically stick Iroha in your party and run the top set until she's max level and then switch to the bottom.

Why is Eroha so eroi desu ne?

Its for unlocking character stories. Its that purple bar beneath exp in your result screen.